- Complaints registering and follow up
- New commercial …
- Dashboards (5)9.999%
- Custom reports (5)9.999%
- Process designer (5)9.999%
- Standard reports (5)9.999%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Flokzu Cloud BPM, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Flokzu is a cloud BPM tool. The vendor says it is powerful, agile & friendly. It allows users to have every form, document or file in one place, search through them, manage pending tasks, define alerts, and integrate with other systems, with the goal of eliminating complex spreadsheets and endless emails.
Using BPMN standard and a simple drag-and-drop interface, users can model workflows according to each organization's reality. Users can combine tasks, deadlines, time management, business rules, and notifications without writing a single line of code. It even provides a free ready-to-use process library. The vendor promises users can take a workflow model, adapt it to their needs and start using it within minutes.
Flokzu's goal is to make it easy to communicate and collaborate, and gather all teams in one place, with the ability to set permissions and roles for each user.
The vendor says it works side by side with clients to ensure they are getting the most out of Flokzu in the shortest time possible. According to the vendor, this allows Flokzu to understand clients’ unique needs and requirements, and develop a complete BPM tool on the cloud, with a high level of service.
Flokzu encrypts users’ information with reliable mechanisms, kept in extremely secure data centers, backed up in real-time and moved by way of secure connections for data security.
- Supported: Process designer
- Supported: Process simulation
- Supported: Business rules engine
- Supported: SOA support
- Supported: Process player
- Supported: Support for modeling languages
- Supported: Form builder
- Supported: Model execution
- Supported: Social collaboration tools
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Content management
- Supported: Version Management
- Supported: Sandbox for process Testing
- Supported: External Participants (not authenticated)
- Supported: Full Text Search on Data, Metadata & Attachments
- Google G Suite
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish|
Great to use collaborate between remote teams.
Useful for follow up and managing deadlines, with alarms functionality.
Detailed and clear information in standard or customized reports.
- Distributed teams (like our case), from all over Argentina, Paraguay, Perú, and Uruguay.
- Collaborative needs, like sharing documents, getting approvals.
- Manager needs: supporting alerts (deadlines and reminders) and custom reports for performance tracking.
- Tracking needs: when you need to know where a request, or a proposal, or a claim or a commercial lead is.