Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Recording (228)9.595%
- Agent dashboard (244)9.191%
- Warm transfer (238)9.191%
- Call tracking (235)8.686%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Genesys Cloud CX, and make your voice heard!
Genesys Cloud CX 1
Genesys Cloud CX 2
Genesys Cloud CX 3
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $75 per month
The vendor aims to simplify the way you connect with customers across channels, providing the context needed to deliver more personalized experiences and build stronger relationships. Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud) is a customizable all-in-one application that includes real-time dashboards and up-to-the-second analytics to provide insights for agents across channels.
The vendor says their software deploys in days, is intuitive to use, and continually innovates with upgrades each week.
- Supported: Agent dashboard
- Supported: Validate callers
- Supported: Outbound response
- Supported: Call forwarding
- Supported: Click-to-call (CTC)
- Supported: Warm transfer
- Supported: Predictive dialing
- Supported: Interactive voice response
- Supported: REST APIs
- Supported: Call scripts
- Supported: Call tracking
- Supported: Multichannel integration
- Supported: CRM software integration
- Supported: Automatic speech recognition (ASR)
- Supported: Natural language processing for IVR
- Supported: Communications forecasting
- Supported: Inbound call routing
- Supported: Omnichannel inbound routing
- Supported: Recording
- Supported: Quality management
- Supported: Call analytics
- Supported: Historical reporting
- Supported: Live reporting
- Supported: Customer surveys
- Supported: Customer interaction analytics
- Supported: Email
- Supported: Voice (phone)
- Supported: VoIP
- Supported: SMS/Text
- Supported: Live chat channel
- Supported: Co-browse
- Supported: Screen-share
- Supported: Social media channels
- Supported: Mobile applications
- Supported: Intelligent call routing
- Supported: Chatbots
- Supported: Voice Routing
- Supported: Web Chat
- Supported: Email Response
- Supported: SMS
- Supported: Social Listening
- Supported: Unified Communications
- Supported: Softphone
- Supported: Workforce Scheduling
- Zendesk Support Suite
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- In one of our projects we are implementing the Genesys cloud CX not only as CC platform, but also as UC (World Wild)
- Using of Genesys Cloud Voice for the "Multi country" based organizations
- On call flows for overnight techs
- WFM across multiple job functions
- Bots across all channels with the same bot
- Easy Deployment
- Robust Configuration
- The ability to add transcriptions to assist with our customer fault resolutions
- Inbound calls.
- Outbound calls.
- Transfer to managers.
- Application integration
- Workforce Management
- Analytics and Reporting
- Voice calls are very effective
- text chat screen area is large
- Simple interface
- We are still in the beginning stages and haven't really found any innovative process yet.
- Whatsapp service
- New service level accounting method
- Monitoring tools
- The use of its external directory as a CRM
- The salesforce connector
- The cloud solution with no downtime
- With REST API you can integrate with every system!
- Using data tables to determine which prompt to play on any given day
- Using IVRs and data tables to determine the callers ID and screen pop
- Easy Remote working.
- Internal agent communication though chat.
- Integrated with Lex
- Create data output files via API
- Track flow outcomes
- Custom data actions
- Automatic contact escalation logic
- Sales automation self service
- Remote support
- Working from home.
- Internal calls with user status.
- It can be used for collecting Net Promoter Score information
- Automated messaging to customers on outbound dialing campaigns
- Collecting payment from customers while meeting compliance and privacy standards
- Our outbound campaigns have been expanded quite a lot.
- We didn't have chat support for Genesys Cloud.
- The ability to practically initiate chats and increase our conversion rate on our website.
- The ability to use it for QA scorecards for agent compliance.
- Quality Program
- Overflow Capabilities
- Skill Based Call Routing
- Automated call backs
- call recording
- We setup overflow for some of the small call centers so that customers got support quickly.