Reviews (1-2 of 2)
November 21, 2017
Score 10 out of 10
Our company uses Globalmeet across the board in different departments. We use this as a communication tool internally and externally with our clients. GlobalMeet provides a reliable service that meets our business needs.
- GlobalMeet allows you to record meetings and provides a link to the recording you can send to other attendees that may have missed the meeting. This is a great feature.
- The fact that you are able to accommodate over 100 people on the same call is fabulous. We have group town hall meetings which help us reach a large audience.
- GlobalMeet offers first class customer support which is key in any business.
- It would be nice if there was an option where your recorded meeting link did not expire. I think this should be an option.
- Sometimes the speed of the webinar from the other parties seem to lag.
- An easy guest login for someone whose never used it before. Sometimes I have users that are not sure what to click on and I have to walk them through it manually.
Read Samantha McMahon's full review
Globalmeet from pgi is a great tool that allows your company to communicate easy internally by phone meetings or webinars. The webinar feature offers a lot of great features that I use daily. I think any business, big or small, can benefit from using this service.
GlobalMeet is used as a conferencing system for a global clinical trial to conduct international training webinars and has spread to the use of our entire department to conduct meetings worldwide thus limiting the need for travel.
- GlobalMeet surpasses competitors by having the same login and password for all meetings, the room IDs do not change therefore it decreases confusion on meeting location and how to join a conference.
- The polling feature is helpful for anonymous voting and increased participation.
- The ability to "promote" other users to "drive" presentations is key for presentations with multiple presenters.
- The chat feature and ability to mute all participants helps when there is a large audience.
- Although I love the polling feature, there are a few kinks that could be worked out, as the dialogue box at times interferes with the presentation.
- Have the "guest" and "host" bubbles bigger when logging in, sometimes guests get confused and log in as a host accidentally thinking they need a password to join.
- A kink I've noticed lately, is not being able to upload presentations forcing me to use screenshare. I'm not sure if it's a naming convention or why this error occurs.
- I have limited use in the webcam feature as when using it in the past there was a serious lag time making it difficult to communicate, but, it could've been my internet speed as well... I'll have to give it another shot.
Read Krista Spada's full review
GlobalMeet surpasses my needs for international webinar meetings and I frequently recommend using it to colleagues seeking less travel.
GlobalMeet Webinar Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About GlobalMeet Webinar
PGI’s GlobalMeet Webinar provides web, audio, and video conferencing with intuitive scheduling and integration with marketing automation platforms. It features custom branding for webinars, instant access for attendees, and unlimited cloud storage for on-demand recordings.
Users can communicate with
hundreds of participants worldwide. Users can also login to their account and
instantly set up webinars. With GlobalMeet Webinar, webcam broadcasting and
screen sharing is a one-click action, and shareable links are available to
recorded webinars for users unable to attend a webinar live.
Pricing for GlobalMeet Webinar starts with a basic, free option up to a premium option for $24 per user a month and an enterprise-class option for larger organizations that require additional features such as single sign-on optimization and global dial-out & toll free calling for supported locations around the world.
Intuitive Schedule: Includes setup wizard for webinar creation and scheduling
Integration: GlobalMeet Webinar is integratable with marketing automation software for streamlined services and tracking
Audience Engagement: Supports interactive features like polling, Q&A, chat, and social feeds
Comprehensive Reporting: Built-in event analytics
Customized Branding: Users can create custom emails, registration pages, and branded webinars
GlobalMeet Webinar Screenshots
GlobalMeet Webinar Integrations
GlobalMeet Webinar Competitors
GlobalMeet Webinar Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
GlobalMeet Webinar Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries:||North America, Europe, APAC|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, German, Japanese|