https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/3G/yq/ZMNP8RT93TGU.PNGLogMeIn, Inc.GoToWebinar - Solid Webinar Tool2017-02-06T17:55:11.787ZI use GoToWebinar to provide webinars/eLearning to my students to help them fall back in love with their careers.,I like how you can copy the registration from a previously held webinar and use it again. I'm glad GoToWebinar now lets you attach training materials.,I wish the control panel was more intuitive. I wish I could easily use this for Evergreen webinars (e.g. hold a live webinar once, and then have a branded URL to send to people as a replay link).,8,,It's helping me increase leads, and deliver training to clients.,7,2000,1,Internal training external content marketing / training to prospects/clients,n/a,tbd,7,GetResponse, LinkedIn Publishing Platform, Apple iCloud, Udemy for Business, Zoom, Microsoft Office 365Michelle BraunBest Screen Share2017-05-19T19:14:17.467ZI've used GoToWebinar in my last two companies. It was used across the whole organization and allowed us to set up conferences and screen shares with our customers. I have used GoToWebinar when scheduling webinars and was able to generate a report of all the people who did and did not attend.,Screen sharing Setting up meetings Easy and straight forward user interface,Allow multiple people to share their screen Allow attendees to share their webcam Allow users to send attachments,10,Join.me and Zoom,In my previous employer, we used it to generate and host webinars where we were able to capture a report of all the attendees and their contact info. I was able to schedule meetings quickly and was able to share and make my my screen very quickly and easy. It's a great tool.,10Steven HalmaghiGoToWebinar Review2017-10-13T15:34:58.013ZWe use GoToWebinar for our monthly thought leadership webinars and product demos.,Great polling features Screen sharing and designating mouse and keyboard control to other presenters Muting all attendees Recording is available almost immediately and easy to download,Each attendee has a unique link and it takes a lot of work around to figure out how registration confirmations and reminders can come from your own marketing automation platform to provide brand consistency vs. from GTW. I was the organizer and presenter in a couple sessions where attendees could see the GTW control panel and I could not resolve the issue. Support is not great, no dedicated account manager.,7,9Verified UserGoToWebinar serves multiple purposes2017-02-01T22:04:13.344ZI use GoToWebinar in several ways related to my business. I sometimes present free webinars as a sales tool to introduce prospective clients to my workshops. When I present a workshop online, I use GoToWebinar for that purpose. And I make the recordings of these sessions available to the participants to replay later. I also conduct monthly webinars that are exclusively for graduates of my training. And from a non-business perspective, I've used GoToWebinar on a few occasions for hobby or recreational purposes.,Good quality of audio and video during webinars. GoToWebinar uses multiple connections at the same time, which I assume is the reason for this high bandwidth. Rarely any complaints about the quality of the connection, few dropped attendees. Quality of the recordings is good, and I like the fact that the original recording is on my local hard drive. I've had to call support on several occasions, and I appreciate the fact that it's available 24/7. The ability to have multiple organizers and presenters is well done and easy to use. Letting the attendees download handouts during the session is a nice extra touch.,I've had two occasions where the recording would not play back successfully after being uploaded. In each case I developed a workaround, but this was a major inconvenience and delay to my attendees. Several times when I've contacted support for help resolving an issue, the response was "that's been happening since Update xxx," without any resolution to it with the current version of the software. As a one-person business, I am price sensitive. The base rate is OK for most of what I do, but the jump to 500 attendees is beyond the reach of my budget. I'd like to see an in-between price for 200 or 300 attendees, and I'd really like for all of the pricing to be substantially lower than it is now.,8,WebEx Meetings,Free webinars have been an effective marketing tool for us; most attendees in paid workshops have learned more about those workshops through our free webinars. Giving attendees the option to replay their sessions has been a great benefit for them and has increased customer satisfaction. None of my attendees have ever said anything about the platform being used, so that's a good thing.,8,Constant Contact, QuickBooks ProKen DwightInvaluable Training Tool for Customer Success Teams2017-01-20T21:53:57.892ZOur company's Marketing and Customer Success teams use GoToWebinar multiple times per month to host various webinars for our current and potential customers, as well as certain webinars held for specific customer's vendors. GTW enables us to market our product to prospects, as well as to educate our current customers. Personally, I host monthly training webinars for our customers to retrain on existing features, showcase new features, and interact with customers who have questions. One of the best perks of using GTW for our training webinars is that we can record each of these sessions, enabling us to quickly and easily update our training material on a monthly basis, and providing us with a fantastic recording that we can send to any customers who may have been unable to attend - they love it!,Enables us to record training sessions that we can share with our customers anywhere, at any time Provides a polling platform so we can ask our customers what they'd like to see next, which helps to drive our training sessions moving forward Creates an anonymous space, so we can train our customer's vendors without sacrificing the competitive bidding environment that our customers need Easy and quick to use, so anyone on our team can jump in to help at any time with less than 5 minutes of "trianing",Private pop-up notifications when questions are received by attendees. I sometimes miss new questions if I'm viewing the attendee list Allow us to schedule a similarly themed webinar for months at a time, without all having to be listed on one landing page Enable panelists to answer questions, start polls, etc. - give panelists more flexibility,10,,We do not have hard statistics at this point, but I strongly believe that GTW has improved our customer retention, decreased churn, and has highly increased training efficiency. This is is our go-to training tool, and customers constantly tell us how much they enjoy and appreciate using GTW for our training sessions. The ability to confidentially train customers at once, then share recordings with everyone, is truly invaluable to us.,10Rebecca Sherman
Reviews (1-25 of 61)
Vendors can't alter or remove reviews. Here's why.
September 17, 2017
I use GoToWebinar to provide webinars/eLearning to my students to help them fall back in love with their careers.
- I like how you can copy the registration from a previously held webinar and use it again.
- I'm glad GoToWebinar now lets you attach training materials.
- I wish the control panel was more intuitive.
- I wish I could easily use this for Evergreen webinars (e.g. hold a live webinar once, and then have a branded URL to send to people as a replay link).
Read Michelle Braun's full review
It's a bit pricey for a small business owner.
May 19, 2017
I've used GoToWebinar in my last two companies. It was used across the whole organization and allowed us to set up conferences and screen shares with our customers. I have used GoToWebinar when scheduling webinars and was able to generate a report of all the people who did and did not attend.
Read Steven Halmaghi's full review
GoToWebinar is great for when needing to set up a scheduled webinar and being able to generate reports of the attendees who attended and the questions they asked. There are a lot of customization options. For example, the ability to prevent all users from using their microphone. The overall user interface is very clean.
October 13, 2017
Score 7 out of 10
We use GoToWebinar for our monthly thought leadership webinars and product demos.
- Great polling features
- Screen sharing and designating mouse and keyboard control to other presenters
- Muting all attendees
- Recording is available almost immediately and easy to download
- Each attendee has a unique link and it takes a lot of work around to figure out how registration confirmations and reminders can come from your own marketing automation platform to provide brand consistency vs. from GTW.
- I was the organizer and presenter in a couple sessions where attendees could see the GTW control panel and I could not resolve the issue.
- Support is not great, no dedicated account manager.
Read this authenticated review
This tool is catered specifically to the needs of people putting webinars on as products/services in and of themselves.
February 19, 2017
I use GoToWebinar in several ways related to my business. I sometimes present free webinars as a sales tool to introduce prospective clients to my workshops. When I present a workshop online, I use GoToWebinar for that purpose. And I make the recordings of these sessions available to the participants to replay later.
I also conduct monthly webinars that are exclusively for graduates of my training. And from a non-business perspective, I've used GoToWebinar on a few occasions for hobby or recreational purposes.
I also conduct monthly webinars that are exclusively for graduates of my training. And from a non-business perspective, I've used GoToWebinar on a few occasions for hobby or recreational purposes.
- Good quality of audio and video during webinars. GoToWebinar uses multiple connections at the same time, which I assume is the reason for this high bandwidth. Rarely any complaints about the quality of the connection, few dropped attendees.
- Quality of the recordings is good, and I like the fact that the original recording is on my local hard drive.
- I've had to call support on several occasions, and I appreciate the fact that it's available 24/7.
- The ability to have multiple organizers and presenters is well done and easy to use.
- Letting the attendees download handouts during the session is a nice extra touch.
- I've had two occasions where the recording would not play back successfully after being uploaded. In each case I developed a workaround, but this was a major inconvenience and delay to my attendees.
- Several times when I've contacted support for help resolving an issue, the response was "that's been happening since Update xxx," without any resolution to it with the current version of the software.
- As a one-person business, I am price sensitive. The base rate is OK for most of what I do, but the jump to 500 attendees is beyond the reach of my budget. I'd like to see an in-between price for 200 or 300 attendees, and I'd really like for all of the pricing to be substantially lower than it is now.
Read Ken Dwight's full review
Decent value if you're presenting several webinars per month or using it to generate a significant amount of revenue. Harder to justify for occasional use. I've been pleased to see how well it has worked in the hobby/leisure environment, reducing the need for in-person meetings. Even non-techies come up to speed on it pretty quickly.
January 20, 2017
Our company's Marketing and Customer Success teams use GoToWebinar multiple times per month to host various webinars for our current and potential customers, as well as certain webinars held for specific customer's vendors. GTW enables us to market our product to prospects, as well as to educate our current customers. Personally, I host monthly training webinars for our customers to retrain on existing features, showcase new features, and interact with customers who have questions. One of the best perks of using GTW for our training webinars is that we can record each of these sessions, enabling us to quickly and easily update our training material on a monthly basis, and providing us with a fantastic recording that we can send to any customers who may have been unable to attend - they love it!
- Enables us to record training sessions that we can share with our customers anywhere, at any time
- Provides a polling platform so we can ask our customers what they'd like to see next, which helps to drive our training sessions moving forward
- Creates an anonymous space, so we can train our customer's vendors without sacrificing the competitive bidding environment that our customers need
- Easy and quick to use, so anyone on our team can jump in to help at any time with less than 5 minutes of "trianing"
- Private pop-up notifications when questions are received by attendees. I sometimes miss new questions if I'm viewing the attendee list
- Allow us to schedule a similarly themed webinar for months at a time, without all having to be listed on one landing page
- Enable panelists to answer questions, start polls, etc. - give panelists more flexibility
Read Rebecca Sherman's full review
I love using GoToWebinar! It has been a perfect training tool for our Customer Success team. Plus, our Marketing and CS teams have been able to host GTWs together to showcase and train our customers on new features, quickly and easily. Because GTW enables attendees to ask questions, we've been able to really dive into training sessions with multiple customers at once, and then walk away with a recording that we can share with ALL customers. Incredible training tool.
February 17, 2017
It seems to be used regularly by our agent partners to conduct training workshops; this is something we are planning to implement in our organization.
- The number of people that can be invited to a webinar - much more than some of the other products in the market.
- User-friendly and very efficient!
- No issues in terms of sound and video quality, though it is also imperative on the network connections that the webinar users have.
- The tools for restricting what is shown on the desktop during a presentation seems to complicated.
Read Amith Vasantha Kumar's full review
Well-suited for training workshops or presentation where the number of people listening to it would be high. It is a bit on the expensive side, so it's more feasible for mid-large sized organizations.
February 16, 2017
GoToWebinar is being used to provide professional development opportunities after school hours or during breaks. It provides a place where everyone can comfortably attend a presentation on any topic from their home while still receiving a personalized experience.
- Sharing screen
- Ability to mute/unmute
- Reminders of upcoming meetings
- Number of participants allowed
- Ability to upload presentations on to go to webinar
- Notification of when someone asks a question in the chat
Read Jennifer Acuna's full review
I honestly love go to webinar and have used it both professionally and within my sorority. It's my favorite way to attend and give a presentation.
February 14, 2017
As webinars are a significant part of our content and lead generation strategy GoToWebinar covers our need for a reliable, easy-to-use webinar platform. It is managed and used by the marketing team, as well as our company speakers and guest speakers. Webinars are also a great tool for establishing or developing partnerships.
- Easy webinar set-up
- Cost-effective solution for our needs
- Automated follow-up options
- Registrants Source tracking
- Audience engagement options - surveys and polls
- More options for branding/customising the webinar registration page
- Sometimes the requirement to install a software comes unhandy for some of our speakers
Read Rossitsa Cherneva's full review
GoToWebinar is great for connecting with our clients and presenting them our knowledge and insights. Still, what we miss a bit is the level of engagement that we have with the audience during the webinar and the ability to go "social" directly from the platform (e.g. integration with our Twitter account). Still, polls, surveys, and handouts give great options to engage with the audience and we find these very helpful.
February 08, 2017
GoToWebinar is used by certain individuals within our organization for specific client accounts. It allows us to easily create a unique and custom presentation and reach key target audiences.
- You can make a branded waiting room with your logo, images and a welcome message that audience members will see before the presentation begins.
- You can also set up survey questions that will be sent to attendees following the webinar, or you can direct them to a website where they can find more information about your company's products and services or additional resources.
- Not only can your participants view the webinar on their computer, GoToWebinar offers apps so that the content is also accessible via mobile phones and tablets, making it even easier for people to join your webinar.
- Sometimes people might get disconnected or have trouble with some of the features but this is quite rare. It's important to test the platform in advance of your actual webinar so you understand how to work it properly.
Read Jess Messenger's full review
GoToWebinar is a great product for conducting webinars for a large number of people, even those located in different countries or states. Attendees and webinar hosts will both find that this product is very easy to use with its straightforward features and impressive post-webinar reports. It's great for generating leads.
February 07, 2017
We use GoToWebinar to offer professional development sessions for our customers in the real estate industry.
- Login for customers is simple and straightforward - no additional passwords like some software requires.
- Administering a large crowd is simple -- ability to mute all attendees at once.
- Polling feature is an added bonus - easy to deploy and track responses.
- Chat feature for attendees could be better - allowing them to network with each other and not just chat with the presenter.
- Recording when using a web cam isn't great.
Read Melissa Wilson's full review
We offer webinars for "state credit" and for "information only". GoToWebinar is great for the info only events. When we need to track details for credit events, we use alternate software.
February 06, 2017
GoToWebinar (GTW) is used by our organization to host webinars both internally and externally across the organization. Sales and marketing use it to share decks with other offices (internally) and to host webinars (externally) for our clients. We use it as a simple and seamless way to get large audience sizes tuned in for a webinar, thanks to its screen sharing and question functionalities.
- Strength 1: Screen sharing. It's really easy to share your screen with the entire webinar audience.
- Strength 2: Q&A. It's simple for the audience to ask questions and get quick answers.
- Strength 3: Permissions: Whether you want to mute one person or everyone, it's easy to control who's speaking.
- Interface: Don't love the interface! It's a little clunky.
- Freezing: Sometimes it freezes or the screenshare freezes.
- Lag time
Read Sean Michael's full review
GTM doesn't have the best use interface, but it's the most functional webinar tool I've used. Pros include:
- Easy to use — anyone can understand how to use it and you rarely have issues
- Question functionality — Great for Q&As
- Screen share — perfect to connect viewers from all over the world
- Good for internal and external webinars!
February 06, 2017
We do a daily webinar every weekday to motivate and educate our clients. We also record skills webinars and post them on our website to serve our clients needs. These webinars help us educate our clients.
- GoToWebinar lets us schedule as many webinars as we need for our work.
- With GoToWebinar we can offer access to each webinar to as much as 1,000 people.
- GoToWebinar sends email reminders to all the people who have registered to make it easier for them to get on the webinar.
- GoToWebinar sends us a review of the attendees' interest in the webinar.
- Our number one problem: We host 3 webinars with the same audience every weekday. These are our clients who have registered for each webinar. One of the webinars has 400 registrations, one has 187 and the third 151. As long as we remember to add more sessions the webinar will continue to show up and we are OK but if we overlook it we have to schedule a new webinar and enter all 400 registrations manually. This happened few times in the past, on the morning of the webinar we could not find a link to the webinar it just disappeared. Clients were upset and we had to spend many hours registering each one. Is there a way to retrieve a webinar in case someone here forgets to renew it?
- Our number two problem: For some reason the dates and time of the webinar do not go away after they were done. When clients get an invitation from us they see a long list of dates going back to 2015 when we scheduled the original one. This is very confusing to them. We suggest removing the long list of dates from the list once a webinar is completed.
Read Chava Levin's full review
The service is great for offering training and teaching to a large audience without having to travel.
February 06, 2017
The Wilmette Institute uses GoToWebinar for its monthly public Web Talks. Our staff are scattered across the United States, and sometimes guest speakers, and webinar attendees, are outside the US, so it is important for us to have a platform that is stable and easy to use. We also use GoToWebinar (and GoToMeeting) for staff meetings and course webinars. Recently, we have begun to record course lectures using GoToWebinar as well.
- I think GoToWebinar is easy to use. When starting a session, it provides prompts to remind you what settings may need to be adjusted (webcam, microphone, etc.).
- I particularly like the Audience View option. It's easy to forget something - that button makes me rest assured I am doing it right.
- The pre- and post-marketing features are also extremely helpful. Our webinar attendees have often said they might not have remembered to attend a webinar if they hadn't received a timely reminder.
- I was quite confused about recording sessions on the computer. There is help on the website, but I think more short, instructional videos with screenshots would be very helpful.
- It would be helpful if the recording settings could be changed within the session, as opposed to having to go to the account settings.
Read Nicola Daniels's full review
We prefer to use GoToMeeting for staff meetings and course meetings. The setup is a little easier as we don't need the same marketing elements for a 'closed' meeting as we do for public events.
February 06, 2017
The main purpose is to record our webinars easily and as professionally looking as possible for use in our marketing campaigns to potential sponsors, promoters, and partners. Having a professional recording of a webinar can be cost prohibitive. GoToWebinar allows us to produce professional looking content as a prototype or pilot a potential sponsor or partner can use to evaluate whether they want to spend the money on our productions.
- Easily communicate Panelist and Registration Link
- Auto Reminders
- Customization of Webinar Branding
- Participant tracking
- Play sound/audio directly from PC so all attendees can hear
- Flashing alert when screen display is paused while recording a session
Read Ronnie Wilson-Bassett's full review
[It's well suited for] almost any type of online webinar, seminar or training. If you are producing content that requires prerecorded audio the quality of the sound captured may be insufficient since you can input it directly from your PC.
February 03, 2017
I use it to provide webinars to my clients. I am able to show them examples of the ideas I am presenting to them rather than just telling them. Sometimes I have a webinar with only one client but it works perfect. Other times we sell webinars to our audience and have many more participants.
- One of the major items I like the best is that they remind the registrants 1 day ahead of the scheduled webinar as well as 1 hour ahead. Many times we register for a webinar several days or even weeks in advance and then forget to place it on our calendar. This reminder feature is excellent.
- The versatility allowed while doing a webinar is a great feature. Being able to hand off the presentation to another person really allows for the opportunity to make a thorough presentation.
- Sometimes I struggle with getting everyone in a listen and talk mode when starting a webinar. I am sure this is my ineptness but it does create some confusion for me and certainly for the registrants.
Read Dick Ollek, CBSE, RGC's full review
Great to use when wanting to use the webcam to show specific products or procedures that we are wanting our client to use. It saves so much time when you can show it this way and not have to ship or mail it to them. Allows for so much more effectiveness.
February 02, 2017
We use GoToWebinar to host monthly webinars for our members. We have one or two presenters per each event and about 10-20 guests who log on by computer and telephone. We use GoToWebinar because of its capability to ensure privacy with the option for us to approve guests ahead of the webinar.
- GoToWebinar offers the option to ensure privacy for presenters and guests. They do this by making available the option to pre-approve guests ahead of time.
- GoToWebinar makes sharing your screen easy.
- GoToWebinar audio is clear and easy to hear.
- My greatest need not offered by GoToWebinar is the ability to see what guests are dialed in by phone. It is hard to understand my whole audience when I don't know who is listening in by phone. Further, on this subject, the phone listeners don't have a way to ask questions. Finally, because they are not seen as participants, GoToWebinar automatically sends these guests a "sorry you missed the webinar" email, which isn't correct because they actually did listen in by phone. This is confusing.
Read Jennifer Nunn's full review
GoToWebinar is very appropriate when you have slides, images, websites or anything on a computer to share with a group of guests.
February 02, 2017
I am an organizer for webinars for our organization's healthcare human resources members. The webinars are presented by attorneys who are addressing various industry topics. Generally I schedule one a month; this year I have a goal to schedule at least two a month. Thanks to GoToWebinar this will be an easy task.
- I can easily and quickly set up a webinar with the step-by-step instructions provided in GoToWebinar, allowing me concentrate on other tasks.
- Members find it always difficult to locate the handouts and questions functionality of GoToWebinar, even when I point out in my introduction where these features are located. I don't know how to make these easier or more revealing to our members.
Read Joanne Lose's full review
One feature that I hadn't used before but then got the opportunity to do so recently is polling questions. We would have liked more than the 20 polling questions available but the feature turned out to be a great activity for our members and the presenter.
February 02, 2017
I am looking to use GoToWebinar to record trainings and provide them to my accounts. That way they will be able to watch trainings when it is convenient and they have people available. This would help with logistics and availability. Currently, I am the only one test piloting this program. Price and ease of use will determine if the department continues with this.
- It was easy to use the GoToWebinar functions for recording both the screen and the webcam.
- The accessibility of the recorded webinars.
- The options within the webinar are vast.
- I don't have any cons at this time. More might come with time.
Read Kayla Quinnell's full review
GoToWebinar is great for remote offices and employees. Also for places with employees working multiple shifts. GoToWebinar has benefits for all types of work places.
February 01, 2017
I am a partner as well as an instructor at AMFX. We use GoToWebinar in order to educate and address our clients regarding their financial problems and GoToWebinar is definitely a great tool for me to use as an instructor.
- Giving me tools that eases my job as an instructor i.e, Q&A box as well as the Hand Raise feature.
- Ease of use as in user-friendly.
- Able to record the session in case any of my clients missed it.
- Make the purchase easy, I have been trying for more than 5 times to purchase it and am still seeing error messages on my side.
- Some of my clients don't have the ''chat'' box, so they use the Q&A ones, sometimes I miss their questions so I need this feature to be improved.
Read Iwan J Sani's full review
GoToWebinar is perfect if you're an instructor like me, it is user-friendly albeit with some minor issues.
February 01, 2017
We use it to host webinars to generate potential clients. We also use GotoMeeting to conduct online workshops and classes with clients.
- Very easy to set up
- It's all on one system - you don't have to use YouTube or any other external providers to broadcast (I've tried other ones like that and they are very hard to rely on).
- I have experienced no issues and it does what I need it to at this point - so not really?!
Read Joanna Roy (nee Shapley)'s full review
[It's well suited] for anyone wanting to host online live webinars, workshops, etc. It could be used across any industry really - for external and internal clients. We use it to generate leads for our programs and courses.
January 31, 2017
Gotowebinar allows me to do webinars easily. These webinars, integrated with my CRM system (Infusionsoft via Thrive Leads) allow me to build trust and a rapport with my clients through ongoing education and support. This also allows me to market my products and services.
- The platform is very fast and robust, even with a less-than-ideal internet connection.
- The platform allows me to easily create and edit webinars.
- The platform allows me to record the content for future use.
- The platform allows me to interact with my clients, thereby developing trust.
- The editing of webinars could be somewhat easier.
- A warning that a webinar series is coming to an end, asking to add new sessions would be helpful. For instance, I do a standing webinar weekly. The same link is used for each webinar--that's a good thing. However, if I forget to add sessions and run out, I have to start from scratch.
- Adding an ulimited number of sessions, say, every Thursday at 10:00 CST would be helpful.
Read Dave Landry's full review
I've always been happy with GoToWebinar. I hate when I have to give webinars for others and they are using other platforms. I suppose to improve, they could look into features that newer webinar providers are implementing (e.g. Webinar Jam).
January 31, 2017
We use GoToWebinar to provide professional development training nationally to teachers across the United States. The Council for Economic Education has as its mission to provide real world training in financial literacy and economics to teachers of students in K-12. In order to reach as many teachers as possible, we decided to use GoToWebinar on a weekly basis to push out hourly training to teachers. In the last five months we conducted 16 webinars with over 1000 participants.
- Allows presenters to be located in different geographic locations.
- Provides oporutnities for question and answers from the participants through the question box or by telephone.
- Uses polls during the session to get instant feedback from participants.
- Allows the use of an automatic evaluation survey at the end of the webinar.
- Lack of variety of interactive features for participants.
- Can't tell when people jump on or off who they are...so they could be the same person getting on or a different person.
Read Amy Geffen's full review
- [It's] well suited to participants in a wide geographic area who are unable to come to a live program.
- GoToWebinar is good for short, topic-focused sessions.
- Good for plenary or keynote presentations.
- Good for a review of materials or summaries.
- Not good for meetings where you need lots of feedback and cross conversation.
- Not suited to conducting group work or team work.
January 31, 2017
GoToWebinar is used to train employees on company processes, and clients on website administration. It helps us to perform efficiently, reducing the need to travel, and provides convenience to clients across our area.
Read Marianna Sokolich's full review
GoToWebinar is great for holding meetings with several business offices at one time. [It] reduces the need to travel on busy freeways saves money and time.
January 27, 2017
[It is used] to stay in touch with clients, as an announcement platform, to train customers and deliver training services. We use it in place of newsletters as webinars are a more personal way of connecting with clients. The whole organisation uses GotoWebinar as and when required. We also use gotowebinar when we need input from clients about the direction of business or details of product offerings.
- Reliable, always works, almost no hiccups.
- When there is a hiccup very responsive and helpful service to fix whatever is not right
- Cross platform solution, clients can use any device to participate
- Reasonable costs
- Ability to transmit system audio is weak. In other words I can play a video and want the participants to not only get the visual but also the audio from what I am playing. This does not work.
- Conversion time of recordings can be improved.
- Ability to turn on/off participants seeing each other's names and each other's questions.
Read Sinan Koray's full review
It is almost always appropriate. Ii can not think of a situation when it is not. It solves all problems and addresses all needs. It is an intimate and powerful tool to deliver seminars, content, advertising, training or simply connect with clients, like a fireside chat.
January 27, 2017
Mapping Your Future is a college planning website and uses GoToMeeting on a daily basis for virtual meetings with usually 2-15 attendees and GoToWebinar every 1-3 months to provide training for our sponsors and customers. GoToMeeting provides a way for staff and volunteers to meet through audio and visual means. GoToWebinar allows us to provide a clean, quiet training environment for our customers (such as no rustling of papers by other attendees).
- Simple, straight-forward webinar set up process
- Quick registration process for attendees
- Comprehensive reports, before and after the webinar
- The only thing I have had issues with was converting a webinar recording, which was due more to technical issues on my end. I need to explore the GoToWebinar recording options more fully.
Read Beth Ziehmer's full review
GoToWebinar is great for planning large meetings or trainings. Although there are some steps to set it up, they aren't difficult to do and GoToWebinar is a very professional interface. We provide training webinars for 50-500 attendees throughout the year with little or no issues. For smaller or impromptu virtual meetings, we use GoToMeeting instead of GoToWebinar.
GoToWebinar Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
GoToWebinar powers millions of webinars each year. GoToWebinar promises reliable technology that’s super simple to use, whether you use webinars for marketing, training, or corporate communications. The vendor says they offer the features, integrations and analytics you need to engage your audience and make personal connections that drive business.
GoToWebinar Videos (2)
Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
Entry-level set up fee?No
GoToWebinar Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
GoToWebinar Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Available globally|
|Supported Languages: ||English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese|