Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Record meetings / events (122)9.292%
- High quality audio (124)8.888%
- Audience polling (151)8.585%
- Q&A (169)8.484%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of GoTo Webinar, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $49 per month per organizer
- Tech Details
- Supported: Audience polling
- Supported: Q&A
- Supported: Recorded Events (formerly Simulated Live)
- Supported: Video Channel Pages
- Supported: On Demand Video Platform
- Supported: Source Tracking
- Supported: Certificates
- Supported: Polls and Surveys
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- Easy to download
- HD video is included
- Very easy to switch between desk phone, app, and the mobile app
- Sometimes when traveling in the car, it would drop in and out of service in some areas
- Customer support wait time was a bit long every time I called
I personally also attend many wellness and fun sessions organized by partner companies for us. This has helped us easily attend such events and engage with our colleagues.
- Conduct large group webinars
- Ability to ask for polls, comments from users
- Good registration/form process
- The user interface can be made more modern like google meet
- Background noise removal should be made better
- Overall connection stability in low bandwidth connections can be improved more
- Payment is not flexible regarding use of various currency.
- Compared to other video conferencing tools, the price point is a bit costly.
- Payment is not flexible and available in US dollars only. This can be challenging as there are restrictions in procuring foreign currency due to unavailability or limited amount of US Dollars in my jurisdiction.
- Whilst similar video conferencing tools provide the same experience and usability; I personally think it is a bit too costly.
- Scheduled meetings & Conferences
- Presentations Recording
- 3rd Party integration
- Creating in app Polls,Remainders,Attendence & messaging
- More user friendly dashboard
- Ads management
- Allow more Handouts
- More upgrades & updates
- Customize registrations pages
- Live answers notifications
- Call-to -action button
- SAML SSO integration is missing which to use single password to access multiple applications.
- Question Upvotes is missing where we wants to know rationality of any questions asked in on live webinar .
- Emoji reaction-which is basic features now days.
However they are they missing in SSO features which is ease of use feature , required to access multiple applications' with single password and also helped in API integration.
- Customized Registration Form
- Ease to Schedule and Join the meetings
- Low Bandwidth Requirement
- Ease to use Pre Defined Templates
- Integration of Emerging Technologies, specially like Artificial Intelligence and Automation.
- Integration of Studio Mode that can help in managing the Audio Video Quality.
I used to connect with my clients, share content and exchange ideas.
- Yu can use it from any device... this is a big win
- number of participants
- templates of events that you can select from
- also provides many registration forms and quizzes
- The user interface
- more expensive compared to other tools
- Audio quality
One scenario where GoTo Webinar does not function as expected is when you deal with PowerPoint and you have one screen only. Also, I find it a bit annoying is when you have multiple screens, it becomes unstable for some reason.
- Through GoTo Webinar, We can Present the Presentations to a Wider Audience, as informed Previously, as this Communication tool has a small amount of Licensing Capability at a Reasonable Price.
- Also, in the Meetings, The Panelist can ask Questions and can Conduct an intuitive poll among the Participants.
- Also never faced any Kind of Continuous Communication Glitches, But Sometimes on rare occasions, Noise Distortion happens, and that happens due to Network Fluctuations due to BandWidth Issues.
- Also, some of the other Features of the GoTo Webinar are the Hosts/Panelists Can Mute their Audiences and also can make the audience raise their hands so that the Questions can be addressed.
- Finally, at the end of any Meeting, I can Provide them with the Survey regarding the Meeting Stuff and end the Meeting as well.
- Unlike Some Other Conferencing Tools, GoTo Webinar Tool doesn't have the Provision for Break-out Sessions.
- Because if Multiple Sessions are happening in an Event, So it is up to the Participants to decide regarding the participation in their Following topics, So at the time, the Break-out Sessions are found to be helpful. But as said earlier, the GoTo webinar can able to house a Maximum Number of participants, But it should be One Specific Session, not the Brek-out Ones.
- Another demerit of this tool is the inability of users to become the Hosts at Certain Points to Continue the Presentation, as Some Restrictions are in Place that only the Hosts can provide Permissions to the participants at some Points.
- GoTo Webinar integrates well with the tools like LeadPages, Zapier, etc., so you can have your own style of landing page for improving initial webinar opt-ins
- Polls and Questions is my favorite feature in the tool, as it helps in building engagement with the audience
- GoTo Webinar stores the session recordings on its server, which you can download whenever you want.
- Their pricing plans, most of its competitors else provide a Free Tier in their plans
- Great UI
- Pricing is a bit much
- Load times could be better
- Support could show some improvement
For smooth interaction with guests, GoTo Webinar includes a number of sophisticated features like surveys, handouts, and Q&A sessions.
It offers an easy-to-use user interface and a browser-based option that enables webinar participation without the need to download any additional software.
One can choose from a variety of flexible pricing options at affordable prices based on the requirements of your company.
All things considered, it is a fantastic platform for smooth internal and external communication.
- Easy to understand interface
- Great product functionality and performance
- Great recording quality
- It consumes more bandwidth
- Sometimes get slow while sharing file or presentation
- Mic feature can be improved
- mobile connection
- hard to navigate on navigation bar sometimes
- takes a second to adjust e.g. background
- Hosting webinar
- Connecting webinar as attendee
- Recording webinar
- More access to options in screen panel itself
- Customised report
- android app
- Video quality
- It is expansive
Only using a link we connect to any webinar and it's professional looking waiting room also put Impression.
- ability to host large groups
- record meetings
- "mute on entry" option
- loss of audio
- Ease of use
- Low start up cost
- Good functionality
- Not a lot of advanced features
- Stiff competition
- Increase reliability would help
- Question and Answers deck
- Online Meeting tool
- Audio and video conferencing tool
- i have not found the option to use a background image in this tool
- probably online cloud recording option
- a very small meeting timer on any corner of the meeting
This Platform has a simple interface to use it. that helps while presenting something. A few of the negatives I faced but yes this can be continued.
- Session recording
- Interface while presenting shows a black area on audience screen
- File attachment and Chat option
I can't see any issue where it doesn't fit. but if planning for something which really matters for the proofs then this might be an wrong decision because its audio breaks frequently and also its sidebar shows black colour on viewer screen
- Question/Answers (In Chat)
- Screen Sharing
- Data Usage
- Audio Output
2) Less Suited for - For Recording Purposes as majority times recordings feature is not available to participants. Recording feature is only available to host. It should also be made available to participants.
- Responsive to customers changing needs
- Maintenance of video library
- Not raising prices or trying to upsell with every communication
- Social usage like Zoom did so that Zoom became more accepted because it was pushed on the individual sale with a "free" option until it became the normalized product
- Having 1 login for billing, Meetings and webinar and being able to select the product after login rather than having 3 different sites
The 800 number is most appropriate for verbal communication where an outside, or long distance number, is not available.
It is great for maintaining a video library to send links to unlimited numbers of people.
It is not appropriate for individuals. It did not get the social acceptance that Zoom did with their "free" service, which is now mostly gone.
- Easy to use.
- Completely virtual.
- Can be used anywhere.
- Managing attendees.
- Holding & organizing webinar.
- Sign in could be improved.
- UI could be improved.
- Attendees management could be improved.
- scheduling a meeting takes less than one minute.
- I am able to customize meeting invites.
- On a time crunch, I can simply copy the invitation and send the info within seconds.
- I don't immediately see when others have clicked on the invitation.
- Desktop sharing
- View zoom in could be better
- Mute controls for mute all
- Volume controls
- Outdated appearance userface
- Making copy features
- Don't hide setting features
- Allows multiple people to take control of the training
- Gives the operator the ability to upload documents for the participants
- Makes it easy for the participants to login and join the training
- Questions are easily seen and allows organizer the option to answer immediately or wait until it is appropriate
- The analytics are cumbersome
- I have not used the recorded presentation mode
- Pricing structure is high