Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Record meetings / events (122)9.292%
- High quality audio (124)8.787%
- Audience polling (151)8.585%
- Q&A (169)8.484%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of GoTo Webinar, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $49 per month per organizer
- Tech Details
- Supported: Audience polling
- Supported: Q&A
- Supported: Recorded Events (formerly Simulated Live)
- Supported: Video Channel Pages
- Supported: On Demand Video Platform
- Supported: Source Tracking
- Supported: Certificates
- Supported: Polls and Surveys
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
However they are they missing in SSO features which is ease of use feature , required to access multiple applications' with single password and also helped in API integration.
One scenario where GoTo Webinar does not function as expected is when you deal with PowerPoint and you have one screen only. Also, I find it a bit annoying is when you have multiple screens, it becomes unstable for some reason.
Only using a link we connect to any webinar and it's professional looking waiting room also put Impression.
I can't see any issue where it doesn't fit. but if planning for something which really matters for the proofs then this might be an wrong decision because its audio breaks frequently and also its sidebar shows black colour on viewer screen
2) Less Suited for - For Recording Purposes as majority times recordings feature is not available to participants. Recording feature is only available to host. It should also be made available to participants.
The 800 number is most appropriate for verbal communication where an outside, or long distance number, is not available.
It is great for maintaining a video library to send links to unlimited numbers of people.
It is not appropriate for individuals. It did not get the social acceptance that Zoom did with their "free" service, which is now mostly gone.