Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Record meetings / events (122)9.292%
- High quality audio (124)8.787%
- Audience polling (151)8.585%
- Q&A (169)8.484%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of GoTo Webinar, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $49 per month per organizer
- Tech Details
- Supported: Audience polling
- Supported: Q&A
- Supported: Recorded Events (formerly Simulated Live)
- Supported: Video Channel Pages
- Supported: On Demand Video Platform
- Supported: Source Tracking
- Supported: Certificates
- Supported: Polls and Surveys
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- Managing attendees.
- Holding & organizing webinar.
- Sign in could be improved.
- UI could be improved.
- Attendees management could be improved.
- Less efforts to organize.
- Less time needed to send invites.
- Big improvement in collecting data after webinar.
- Managing webinars
- Compatibility with multiple browsers, especially chrome Linux
- Intuitive interface
- Dark mode
- Minimalistic theme
- Influenced to raise the standards to high quality.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Vendor Reputation
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- The automated e-mail to registrants. This e-mail allows the registrants to add the webinar to their calendar in a very seamless fashion and in the correct time zone, so there is no confusion and it increases the odds they will actually attend.
- The recording of a webinar and the ability to edit it if need be and e-mail to 2 different segments (both the attendees and registrants who couldn't make the webinar). These e-mails go out to these groups separately, so it allows you to customize the message you send to each segment.
- The reporting is another strength of GoToWebinar. It allows you to see how long the registrants were in the webinar, the answers they had for any polls you conducted during the webinar and their answers to any post-webinar survey questions you have. This actually covers three strengths in one. The reporting, the polls, which engages the attendees during the webinar and the survey, which allows you to learn and improve by getting valuable feedback.
- One weakness is the customization and branding portion is somewhat limited. I'd like to be able to put a message on the registration page that differs from the automated e-mails that go out.
- When you send out a webinar recording to someone not already registered after the webinar, the link they click on is basically a registration page, and once they register the video will display, which is fine, I just wish it could be a little more clear, it just seemed a little odd to me, I think the template could be cleaned up a bit here, perhaps the video embedded on the initial page and they register on that page for it to play, I'm not sure what the answer is here.
- The current post webinar survey is only displayed on a users screen after the webinar. I think it would be nice to add a feature where you can send a link to people to after the fact to ask them to fill out the survey once you look at the report and see who didn't fill it out. I found a work around for this, but I think it would be a nice feature to auto generate a survey link that you can send out in personal e-mail, similar to the registration link.
- The registration set-up
- The confirmation e-mails
- The reporting
- The recording of a webinar
- Audio troubleshooting, but that could have been a # of issues and really isn't a problem with the solution
- To be honest, I don't think it's difficult or cumbersome at all.