Score 8.5 out of 10

What is GoTo Webinar?

GoToWebinar is GoTo’s webinar and online conferencing solution, and offers features like audience polling and Q&A, flexible scheduling experiences, and webinar templates. It offers CRM integrations and reporting & analytics tools to help engage clients’ audiences.

• Record meetings / events (122)
    9.2
  • High quality audio (124)
  • Audience polling (151)
  • Q&A (169)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of GoTo Webinar, and make your voice heard!

Lite

$49/month

Standard

$99/month

per month per organizer

Pro

$199/month

per month per organizer

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.goto.com/pricing/webinar

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $49 per month per organizer

Product Demos

Introducing: The GoTo Flexible-Work Product Portfolio [Full]
01:21

Features

Reporting & Analytics

Users can report on and analyze usage, performance, ROI, and/or other metrics of success.

8.2Avg 7.6

Performance & Compatibility of Online Events Software

Features related to the performance, reliability & compatibility of web conferencing and webinar (online events) software.

8Avg 8.3

Online Meetings / Events

Features related to hosting and attending meetings and events online.

7.6Avg 8.3

Online Events Collaboration

Features related to collaboration between attendees during web conferences, webinars, and other online events.

8.4Avg 8.4

Online Events Security

Features related to the security of meetings and other events held via web conferencing/webinar software.

8.7Avg 8.4

Online Events Marketing

Features related to the marketing and branding of online events, and use of online events for marketing purposes.

7.7Avg 8.0

What is GoTo Webinar?

As an online webinar solution that powers millions of webinars each year, GoTo Webinar now comes as part of GoTo Connect, an all-in-one communications software built for SMBs. Whether it is used in webinars for marketing, training, or corporate communications, the Webinars solution aims to put the fun back into webinars with reliable technology that’s super simple to use. It provides features, integrations and analytics to engage an audience and make personal connections that drive business.

GoTo Webinar Features

Online Events Collaboration Features

• Supported: Audience polling
  • Supported: Q&A

• Supported: Recorded Events (formerly Simulated Live)
  • Supported: Video Channel Pages
  • Supported: On Demand Video Platform
  • Supported: Source Tracking
  • Supported: Certificates
  • Supported: Polls and Surveys

GoTo Webinar Screenshots

Screenshot of Setup flow for a new webinar in GoTo Webinar.Screenshot of Organizer's Control Panel and in-session experience

GoTo Webinar Video

At GoTo, we believe in making IT easy, anywhere. So, our GoTo Connect and GoTo Resolve products help you keep your employees and customers connected, supported, and secure –whenever, and on any device. Discover your GoTo. Learn more about our GoTo products at http://www.goto.com.

GoTo Webinar Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Operating SystemsWindows, Linux, Mac
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web

GoTo Webinar starts at $49.

Webex Webinars, ON24, and Adobe Connect are common alternatives for GoTo Webinar.

Reviewers rate Record meetings / events highest, with a score of 9.2.

The most common users of GoTo Webinar are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

December 05, 2022

The tool for webinars.

I use the tool to organize webinars with our customers. Webinars are about presenting a product or solution, which is our offering. Tools enable us to hold the meeting in a structured way. Webinars are normally done with one person presenting and talking, and the other participants are in listening mode with the possibility to ask the question at the end of the webinar.
  • Invites
  • Managing attendees.
  • Holding & organizing webinar.
  • UI could be improved.
  • Attendees management could be improved.
The tool is very well-designed to manage and organize webinars. Especially if the webinar is organized with a large number of attendees, then using the specialized tool is really a big improvement. Tool support many different options which are useful for this kind of meeting, like sending out invites, managing the attendees, and opening session for questions.
6.0
Reporting & Analytics
Performance & Compatibility of Online Events Software
Online Events Security
Online Events Marketing
Online Meetings / Events
  • Less efforts to organize.
  • Less time needed to send invites.
  • Big improvement in collecting data after webinar.
The tool is well designed; of course, some improvements would be welcomed, but the overall note for the usability has to be just high.
  • Zoom
I was not the one to decide on, so hard to answer this question.
  • Analitiics
  • Recording
  • Managing webinars
  • none
I had a good experience with it
February 14, 2020

GoToWebinar Review

Andrew Starodubtsev | TrustRadius Reviewer
GoToWebinar is being used by me as a user for watching webinars, web presentations, live streams, demos, online meetings, etc. as enterprise companies, vendors, and many other tech businesses prefer using GoToWebinar for reaching audiences for its stability and simple and intuitive UI. I am aware of extensive GoToWebinar functionality, though I rarely use it.

• Compatibility with multiple browsers, especially chrome Linux
  • Intuitive interface
  • Dark mode
  • Minimalistic theme
I will surely recommend GoToWebinar to marketing teams making product presentations, technical overviews, in situations when the focus is on presenting an idea or sharing the essence of some new product, service, model, concept, architecture, and webinar audience is colleagues. Or, in scenarios when the goal is to create an intersection of stability and novelty of webinar material.
10.0
Reporting & Analytics (2)
Dashboards
Data exportability
10.0
Performance & Compatibility of Online Events Software (2)
High quality audio
Mobile support
5.0
Online Events Security (2)
Participant roles & permissions
Confidential attendee list
10.0
Online Events Marketing (2)
Branding options
Integration to Marketing Automation
Online Meetings / Events (4)
9.5
Calendar integration
Record meetings / events
Slideshows
Event registration
  • Influenced to raise the standards to high quality.
GoToWebinar
  • Price
  • Product Features
  • Product Usability
  • Product Reputation
  • Vendor Reputation
  • Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
Yes, but I don't use it
We primarily use GoToWebinar for new business. The solution allows us to reach prospects as well as clients all over the country. Our presentations are informative and allow us to showcase our expertise within our industry and why they need our services. Our presentations are primarily educational for the attendees with a very soft sell of our services.
  • The automated e-mail to registrants. This e-mail allows the registrants to add the webinar to their calendar in a very seamless fashion and in the correct time zone, so there is no confusion and it increases the odds they will actually attend.
  • The recording of a webinar and the ability to edit it if need be and e-mail to 2 different segments (both the attendees and registrants who couldn't make the webinar). These e-mails go out to these groups separately, so it allows you to customize the message you send to each segment.
  • The reporting is another strength of GoToWebinar. It allows you to see how long the registrants were in the webinar, the answers they had for any polls you conducted during the webinar and their answers to any post-webinar survey questions you have. This actually covers three strengths in one. The reporting, the polls, which engages the attendees during the webinar and the survey, which allows you to learn and improve by getting valuable feedback.
  • One weakness is the customization and branding portion is somewhat limited. I'd like to be able to put a message on the registration page that differs from the automated e-mails that go out.
  • When you send out a webinar recording to someone not already registered after the webinar, the link they click on is basically a registration page, and once they register the video will display, which is fine, I just wish it could be a little more clear, it just seemed a little odd to me, I think the template could be cleaned up a bit here, perhaps the video embedded on the initial page and they register on that page for it to play, I'm not sure what the answer is here.
  • The current post webinar survey is only displayed on a users screen after the webinar. I think it would be nice to add a feature where you can send a link to people to after the fact to ask them to fill out the survey once you look at the report and see who didn't fill it out. I found a work around for this, but I think it would be a nice feature to auto generate a survey link that you can send out in personal e-mail, similar to the registration link.
I think this solution is well suited for someone who wants or has clients that are in different areas of the country. It cuts down on travel time and allows you to introduce your self and position yourself as an expert. I think GoToWebinar is not well suited to replace a meeting or presentation that needs to have the personal touch of being there in person to win a piece of business or face time to keep a relationship strong.
Q&A
Reporting & Analytics (2)
4.5
Dashboards
Data exportability
Performance & Compatibility of Online Events Software (2)
3.5
High quality audio
Mobile support
Online Events Security (2)
6.5
Participant roles & permissions
6.0
Confidential attendee list
Online Events Marketing (2)
4.0
Branding options
3.0
Integration to Marketing Automation
5.0
Online Meetings / Events (4)
87.5%
Calendar integration
Record meetings / events
Slideshows
Event registration
I believe GoToWebinar is a best in class option, although not perfect, I think for delivering an overall solution to hosting webinars, it's the total package. I ultimately chose GoToWebinar because I was very familiar with GoToMeetings which I really liked and it just made the most sense for us. And to be honest, I didn't have time to or want to do a thorough evaluation of multiple products. GotoWebinar's customer service and sales people are top notch when ensuring you get what you need and the answers you're looking for. The tutorials are very helpful and their online resources to troubleshooting came in very handy.
I give it this rating because GoToWebinar is very user-friendly and if you do find yourself looking for something or trying to figure something out, the customer service is very knowledgeable and will get you the answer if they don't readily know. They follow up, which is nice. I also liked how we could copy the actual webinar and set several practice runs with our internal team prior to the actual webinar. It allowed everyone to become very comfortable to minimize any hiccups the day of.
For our needs, we only paid for the minimum subscription
I was always able to get someone on the phone when I needed to. They were very thorough and ensuring my questions were answered. And if I was asking for a solution or request that they didn't offer, they told me so I could at least stop trying to search for it.
Yes, we were in the middle of a live webinar and I had a question that had just come up, so I called Citrix support and they understood the urgency and they calmly and quickly gave me the answer I needed and it relieved the anxiety level of the entire team.
  • The registration set-up
  • The confirmation e-mails
  • The reporting
  • The recording of a webinar
  • Audio troubleshooting, but that could have been a # of issues and really isn't a problem with the solution
  • To be honest, I don't think it's difficult or cumbersome at all.
Yes, but I don't use it