Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- We are able to use multiple social media platforms to post messaging on all platforms
- It is very user friendly.
- You can schedule up to year in advance.
- The dashboard could be resigned to be visually appealing by creating a better use of white space.
- Make the scheduling post tab more prominent.
- Rather than have the columns vertical, my preference it would be to horizontal stacked.
- Easy to learn to use.
- Excellent at managing multiple media sources/sites.
- Inexpensive for what it provides.
- Some of the tools/applications don't work, as it's still a relatively new service.
- Sometimes contacting support can be frustrating (IE support won't actually explain what is wrong, but just tell you it's not their problem).
- This product is good at publishing. It is very easy to use. It allows me to publish in real time quickly, and I can publish on a schedule if I like. Participating in the conversation is important for staying engaged with existing and potential customers,
- This product does not aggregate content about a brand or an industry very well. Actually, it collects the information just fine, but it does not make it easy to set up custom streams and the UI is poor. There are a lot of good features that are hidden in menus and modals.
- The reporting in this product is poor. It is too basic and is missing some key engagement metrics.
Gremln Scorecard Summary
Gremln is a St. Louis startup offering basic publishing platform for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. One area of focus is compliance. The platform includes a compliance package that includes approval workflow, keyword filtering, and message archiving. They are also currently working on a Listening / Sentiment Analysis module.
Gremln offers a basic free edition and paid plans start at $6 / moth and go up to $99 / month.