Gremln is a St. Louis startup offering basic publishing platform for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. One area of focus is compliance. The platform includes a compliance package that includes approval workflow, keyword filtering, and message archiving. They are also currently working on a Listening / Sentiment Analysis module. Gremln offers a basic free edition and paid plans start at $6 / moth and go up to $99 / month. https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/46/48/X6QVATOGGBV2.pngBusiness Solutions Firm Review of GremlnWe use Gremln companywide to manage our business' social media postings and updates. Everyone from interns to contractors are trained to use Gremln for social media management. We are able to schedule in advance (up to six months) messaging that meets our strategic marketing and branding plans and better manage our time.,We are able to use multiple social media platforms to post messaging on all platforms It is very user friendly. You can schedule up to year in advance.,The dashboard could be resigned to be visually appealing by creating a better use of white space. Make the scheduling post tab more prominent. Rather than have the columns vertical, my preference it would be to horizontal stacked.,9,Increased time management Increased efficiency Easy of use to follow up on posts and hashtag inclusions.,,8Gremln is great for learning to manage social mediaI have used Gremln for multiple companies' social media plans. For some organizations, such as conventions or smaller companies, it has been used by one person to manage multiple media sources. I personally have recommended it for company-wide use (though I'm not sure my suggestion was implemented). Because Gremln allows one or more persons to easily access, view, and manage many social media sites, it's convenient. It's also pretty easy to use, and I think the layout and tools are much more eye-pleasing and simpler to learn to use than other programs.,Easy to learn to use. Excellent at managing multiple media sources/sites. Inexpensive for what it provides.,Some of the tools/applications don't work, as it's still a relatively new service. Sometimes contacting support can be frustrating (IE support won't actually explain what is wrong, but just tell you it's not their problem).,Gremln has helped us reach way more customers than trying to post separately in each of our social media platforms. We have better customer interaction and feedback after being able to post across many outlets. Employees have more time to focus on answering questions, interacting with customers, etc now that they can set up and monitor posts with Gremln.,8,,8Helpful and useful basic social media toolRecurring tweets. Scheduling tweets. Posting to multiple accounts.,Editing tweets. Finding scheduled tweets. Recurring tweets every hour instead of every day.,Increased employee efficiency. Increased brand awareness. Increased brand exposure.,8,8,8,3,Creating awareness for upcoming events. Informing clients about what is going on with the company. Sharing relevant articles and information.,Reminders for people to come to an event. Promote friend's information and events. Share new information about the company.,Promote articles for clients. Share articles about friends of the business. Live-tweets at events.,Yes,Hootsuite Free,Price Product Features Prior Experience with the Product,Longer trial period for each level.,Implemented in-house,learning how to use the service training employees how to use it figuring out how to analyze the data,8,Self-taught,Yes. I would recommend this approach to others.,8,No - we have not done any customization to the interface,No - we have not done any custom code,8,My tweets weren't posting correctly and I was getting frustrated bu the Gremln support team show me what to do and I was able to post correctly after that.,schedule posting recurring posting posting on multiple accounts,using the analytics reading the data from posts find and editing a scheduled post,8,8,8,8Good for publishing - poor user interface.This product is good at publishing. It is very easy to use. It allows me to publish in real time quickly, and I can publish on a schedule if I like. Participating in the conversation is important for staying engaged with existing and potential customers,,This product does not aggregate content about a brand or an industry very well. Actually, it collects the information just fine, but it does not make it easy to set up custom streams and the UI is poor. There are a lot of good features that are hidden in menus and modals. The reporting in this product is poor. It is too basic and is missing some key engagement metrics.,I am able to grow my reach and measure that. I am also able to engage with existing and potential customers and measure that.,5,5,2,0,I use it to listen for conversations about my industry and company. I also use it to participate in those conversations. Finally, I use it to understand how much engagement I am driving through my participation.,,,Implemented in-house,10,Online training Self-taught,8,Yes and No. The paradigm is very similar to other social media management systems and the social network themselves, so the basic functions are easy enough to find and use. However, there are some more advanced features that are hiiden away in menus and modals that make them difficult to find.,You need to add your social accounts and choose your notifications settings.,No,7,4,8,8,No,,NA
Gremln

Gremln Reviews

Gremln
Filter 7 vetted Gremln reviews and ratings
Chekesha Rashad, CMP profile photo
January 27, 2014

"Business Solutions Firm Review of Gremln"

• We are able to use multiple social media platforms to post messaging on all platforms
  • It is very user friendly.
  • You can schedule up to year in advance.
  • The dashboard could be resigned to be visually appealing by creating a better use of white space.
  • Make the scheduling post tab more prominent.
  • Rather than have the columns vertical, my preference it would be to horizontal stacked.
I think that Grmln works best for small businesses that are not in position to hire a brand management company or specialist. They can still feel in touch with the purpose because they are still personally involved in the messaging. It best suited for businesses that have less than 7 social media platforms for their company.
Read Chekesha Rashad, CMP's full review
February 19, 2014

Review: "Gremln is great for learning to manage social media"

• Easy to learn to use.
  • Excellent at managing multiple media sources/sites.
  • Inexpensive for what it provides.
  • Some of the tools/applications don't work, as it's still a relatively new service.
  • Sometimes contacting support can be frustrating (IE support won't actually explain what is wrong, but just tell you it's not their problem).
I feel that Gremln is a perfect tool for someone looking to manage several (many) social media sites in one application. It's easy to set up and learn to use, and for what Gremln provides it's inexpensive. Can easily be managed by one person.
November 08, 2013

Gremln Review: "Helpful and useful basic social media tool"

• Recurring tweets.
  • Scheduling tweets.
  • Posting to multiple accounts.
  • Editing tweets.
  • Finding scheduled tweets.
  • Recurring tweets every hour instead of every day.
Are you looking for basic social media management? Do you have several social media accounts that you manage? Are you looking to save time while managing your social media? Gremln helps to make managing social media easier and more efficient. The pro version has great value and I would recommend it for someone on a tight social media marketing budget.
March 29, 2013

Gremln Review: "Good for publishing - poor user interface."

• This product is good at publishing. It is very easy to use. It allows me to publish in real time quickly, and I can publish on a schedule if I like. Participating in the conversation is important for staying engaged with existing and potential customers,
  • This product does not aggregate content about a brand or an industry very well. Actually, it collects the information just fine, but it does not make it easy to set up custom streams and the UI is poor. There are a lot of good features that are hidden in menus and modals.
  • The reporting in this product is poor. It is too basic and is missing some key engagement metrics.
Gremln is a good system for a publishing oriented small business. The listening and analytics are not enterprise ready yet and the UI leaves something to be desired.

About Gremln