We decided today that we were renewing our use.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
HeyOrca is a solution that allows an agency’s clients to review and approve upcoming social media content. The vendor aims to help agencies save time by moving away from using spreadsheets and docs to communicate and obtain approvals from their clients. With this solution, no logins or spreadsheets are needed. Agencies can invite clients into a visual stakeholder-friendly view where they can approve and provide feedback without needing to sign up. Agencies can also record every change made to content from creation all the way to publication.
- Supported: Content planning and scheduling
- Supported: Audience targeting
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Bulk actions
- Supported: Twitter
- Supported: Facebook
- Supported: LinkedIn
- Supported: Instagram
- Supported: Role-based user permissions & privileges
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: A social media calendar you can share.
- Supported: No more spreadsheets.
- Supported: Client approvals in real-time.
- Supported: Let clients preview content before it goes live.
- Supported: Keep an audit trail.
- Supported: Manage multiple accounts.
Get to Know HeyOrca!
|Annual Price||$99.00||Per Calendar per month|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
Frequently Asked Questions
Reviewers rate Content planning and scheduling and Role-based user permissions & privileges highest, with a score of 9.
The most common users of HeyOrca are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.