- Faster content scheduling
- Easier collaboration
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- I'm not sure what the measured ROI would be but there is surely an amount of money saved in streamlining our process just from hours spent alone. It also has improved our ease of use and communication with our clients.
- HeyOrca helps to retain our customers and ensure that they are happy. The more clients we keep the more our RIO increases.
- I don't think HeyOrca does a thorough job getting good engagement. Because there are a lot of restrictions for posts or apps that aren't currently integrated it doesn't allow complete optimization for social platforms
- HeyOrca allows me to manage my own companies social campaigns, which is really convenient as I can track and target our audience, helping to retain and gain new clients
- Saved our team a lot of time
- Sustains our clients due to its layout and user-friendliness
- Doesn't really allow for a lot of SEO work in the platform which doesn't help get clients
HeyOrca is a solution that allows an agency’s clients to review and approve upcoming social media content. The vendor aims to help agencies save time by moving away from using spreadsheets and docs to communicate and obtain approvals from their clients. With this solution, no logins or spreadsheets are needed. Agencies can invite clients into a visual stakeholder-friendly view where they can approve and provide feedback without needing to sign up. Agencies can also record every change made to content from creation all the way to publication.
- Supported: Content planning and scheduling
- Supported: Audience targeting
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Bulk actions
- Supported: Twitter
- Supported: Facebook
- Supported: LinkedIn
- Supported: Instagram
- Supported: Role-based user permissions & privileges
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: A social media calendar you can share.
- Supported: No more spreadsheets.
- Supported: Client approvals in real-time.
- Supported: Let clients preview content before it goes live.
- Supported: Keep an audit trail.
- Supported: Manage multiple accounts.
Get to Know HeyOrca!
|Annual Price||$99.00||Per Calendar per month|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
Frequently Asked Questions
Reviewers rate Content planning and scheduling and Role-based user permissions & privileges highest, with a score of 9.
The most common users of HeyOrca are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.