Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Twitter (291)9.191%
- Content planning and scheduling (319)9.191%
- Facebook (300)9.090%
- Workflow management (264)8.282%
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $49 per month
- Tech Details
Social media is a wild place to do business. That’s why thousands of brands rely on Hootsuite’s tools and expertise to bring order to the chaos. Launch brilliant social campaigns, deliver 5-star social commerce experiences, and manage all your customer conversations in one place.
With Hootsuite, users can schedule posts across multiple social networks (including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube ), manage organic and paid social content together, keep track of customer conversations, and gain actionable real-time insights from social media to make critical business decisions from one dashboard.
Hootsuite Academy has helped thousands of professionals and organizations boost their social IQ with free online education and paid certifications in social media marketing, social selling, and the Hootsuite platform.
Key Benefits of leveraging Hootsuite:
Save time by crafting and scheduling posts for Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Youtube from one dashboard.
Fine-tune how teams collaborate by assigning tasks, managing approvals, and monitoring team performance.
Reach more customers, grow engagement, and drive conversions by automating posts to reach the audience at the best times.
Turn real-time data into strategic insights by monitoring mentions of a brand, key industry topics, and competitors.
Streamline how users deliver customer care and support by sending incoming messages across social profiles to the right people in an organization.
Get a better understanding of what customers want with analytics and gather those insights into customizable reports.
Reach beyond dedicated followers and drive new customers to a brand by managing and reviewing social advertising performance.
Level up skills with industry leading certifications, training, and strategic coaching with Hootsuite experts.
Manage and maintain a social presence from anywhere, at any time, with the Hootsuite mobile app.
Discover new tools—or connect existing technology—with 200+ technology partners and applications in the Hootsuite ecosystem.
- Supported: Boolean keyword searches
- Supported: Filtering out noise/spam
- Supported: Sentiment analysis
- Supported: Broad channel coverage
- Supported: Content planning and scheduling
- Supported: Audience targeting
- Supported: Content optimization
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Automated routing and prioritization
- Supported: Customer interaction histories
- Supported: Bulk actions
- Supported: Lead generation
- Supported: Content marketing
- Supported: Paid media management
- Supported: Campaigns and promotions
- Supported: Twitter
- Supported: Facebook
- Supported: LinkedIn
- Supported: Instagram
- Supported: Pinterest
- Supported: YouTube
- Supported: Campaign success analytics
- Supported: Real-time tracking
- Supported: Competitor analysis
- Supported: Role-based user permissions & privileges
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: TikTok
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Blackberry|
|Supported Languages||English, Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Arabic, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Catalan, Indonesian, Turkish, Russian, Polish|
- How a retail experience leader went digital
- How Georgia State University Built a Global Community of Brand Advocates
- How Meliã’s Social-First Strategy Built Customer Loyalty and Business Resilience During a Crisis
- How Eurpac Increased Its Social Media Followers by 47%
- Winning Brand Trust with a Perfectly Timed Campaign
- How Hydro-Québec wins social with a sassy customer-first strategy