Hootsuite Reviews

Matthew Veil | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 16, 2020

Hoostuite Free - A Must for Start Ups and Small Businesses

Users and Roles

1 - We have one main user who currently creates and post content online, we do use the upgraded version from free now because we can have more social profiles and a few other options when it was just myself I started out with Hootsuite free, I would create and schedule social posts to help with being found online and just to show that I was consistent on channels other than my website. I noticed people would check out my website and then check out my social profiles to further research my company. By posting to my social media profiles with Hootsuite and having consistent (or somewhat consistent) content being posted online, the leads had more confidence in my company and being able to provide what I said I could provide. Social media is kind of funny that way, and I am grateful for Hootsuite free to simplify the process of posting more content online than I probably would have without it.
Read Matthew Veil's full review
Barbara Carneiro | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 20, 2020

Good tool!

Users and Roles

2 - I used it myself as the main strategist but my social media marketing manager used it the most. I'd check regularly to approve posts that she would schedule for our clients and she would organize the content and schedule it between many channels, not just for our company but for some of our clients as well.
Read Barbara Carneiro's full review
Chris Lesner | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 18, 2020

Hootsuite is a great company with a quality product

Users and Roles

5 - Social Media Managers and Marketing Executives are using Hootsuite Pro to help run and maintain our own social channels and presence, while also providing great support for our clients' channels and presence as well. It also helps keep us posted on what the customers or potential customers of our clients are saying as it relates to keywords.
Read Chris Lesner's full review
Ron Rothstain | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 17, 2020

Hootsuite, why you should be using them for your social media activities

Users and Roles

5 - Hootsuite became a necessary and unique platform for social media managers, from ordinary people to the world's largest brands or companies. Having in the control panel, all the essential tools makes it much easier to publish on different networks such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook as media has become an indispensable program for the management of our content. This has made us gain followers through responsible information.
Read Ron Rothstain's full review
Emily Hammell | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 16, 2020

Great Value

Users and Roles

1 - Marketing and Social Media Coordinator - All marketing, Online Reputation management, graphic design, social media, website management, direct mail, etc.
Read Emily Hammell's full review
Kent Lewis | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 14, 2020

I give a Hoot about HootSuite. It's affordable, intuitive and convenient.

Users and Roles

2 - The other employee that uses HootSuite is responsible for managing Anvil company social media platforms, including LinkedIn and Twitter. We also use SproutSocial for Anvil client support and management, as it has a slightly different feature set but primarily because I prefer Hootsuite and my team prefers SproutSocial for whatever reasons.
Read Kent Lewis's full review
Amy Paterson | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 14, 2020

Hootsuite, so easy to use even our entire department can use it!

Users and Roles

5 - There are five of us that work in and use Hootsuite within the marketing department. Our organization serves different markets within the same industry, so it really helps us all stay on the same page across multiple platforms. This also helps us all stay informed about who is posting, what they are posting and when they are posting the messages.
Read Amy Paterson's full review
April 18, 2020

Great service, but needs updates quick to keep up in the marketplace.

Users and Roles

3 - We all work on different aspects of social media posting and tracking. We have enough channels and need to have more than one person engaging with our audience. We all track different accounts, but Hootsuite Pro allows us to not have to IM each other to get things done. Love that.
April 20, 2020

Hootsuite Review

Users and Roles

3 - Marketing and sales also view and use Hootsuite. I am mainly the sole user though.

Boolean keyword searches (68)
Filtering out noise/spam (70)
6.1
Sentiment analysis (63)
6.7
Broad channel coverage (85)
Content planning and scheduling (103)
Audience targeting (78)
Content optimization (83)
Workflow management (87)
Automated routing and prioritization (65)
Customer interaction histories (72)
Bulk actions (78)
Lead generation (49)
Content marketing (80)
Paid media management (51)
6.5
Campaigns and promotions (72)
Twitter (100)
9.4
Facebook (100)
LinkedIn (90)
Google+ (60)
Instagram (82)
Pinterest (49)
YouTube (48)
Campaign success analytics (81)
Real-time tracking (82)
Competitor analysis (57)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (84)
Mobile access (91)

About Hootsuite

Hootsuite aims to help people connect on social media with the communities they live in, the teams they work with, and the brands they love as well as customers who believe in them.

Whether managing a small team or making leap forward to completely transform a social enterprise, Hootsuite presents solutions to help unlock the power of human connection.

The vendor states that Hootsuite is trusted by more than 18 million customers and employees at more than 80 percent of the Fortune 1000. They further provide that Hootsuite's expertise, customer insights at scale, and collaborative ecosystem empowers organizations large and small to strategically grow their brand, business, and customer relationships with social. They invite visitors to learn more, at www.hootsuite.com.

Hootsuite Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Has featureSentiment analysis
Has featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Has featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access

Hootsuite Integrations

Hootsuite Competitors

Conversocial, Sysomos Expion, Falcon.io, Radian6, Sprout Social, MavSocial, ThoughtBuzz, Socialbakers, Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium), Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium), Sprinklr

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes