Novice user

August 16, 2022
I have limited time to create and post content for our social media accounts. Hootsuite allows me, a novice when it comes to technology, …

Hootsuite rules!

August 12, 2022
I use Hootsuite to schedule my social media posts for my music blog MusicBoxPete. It allows me to inform my users of when new articles, …

Happy user.

August 09, 2022
Hootsuite helps prepare our social media content. Meaning I don't need to post daily. I can prepare in advance and schedule the posts. The …

Great Asset

August 07, 2022
I use Hootsuite every day to promote my business, usually through links to my blog, Linkedin, my Facebook page, or my website. It enables …

• Twitter (273)
  • Content planning and scheduling (297)
  • Facebook (282)
  • Workflow management (248)

6 videos

User Review: Hootsuite Helps Keep Content Scheduling on Track
User Review: Hootsuite Helps Keep Content Scheduling on Track
02:07
User Review: Hootsuite Takes Social Media Management to Next Level with Cross Posting Capabilities
02:13

$179

Business

$739

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://hootsuite.com/plans

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $49 per month

Channel coverage/integration

Reporting/analytics

Account management

What is Hootsuite?

Social media is a wild place to do business. That’s why thousands of brands rely on Hootsuite’s tools and expertise to bring order to the chaos. Launch brilliant social campaigns, deliver 5-star social commerce experiences, and manage all your customer conversations in one place.

With Hootsuite, users can schedule posts across multiple social networks (including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube ), manage organic and paid social content together, keep track of customer conversations, and gain actionable real-time insights from social media to make critical business decisions from one dashboard.

Hootsuite Academy has helped thousands of professionals and organizations boost their social IQ with free online education and paid certifications in social media marketing, social selling, and the Hootsuite platform.

Key Benefits of leveraging Hootsuite:

• Save time by crafting and scheduling posts for Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Youtube from one dashboard.

• Fine-tune how teams collaborate by assigning tasks, managing approvals, and monitoring team performance.

• Reach more customers, grow engagement, and drive conversions by automating posts to reach the audience at the best times.

• Turn real-time data into strategic insights by monitoring mentions of a brand, key industry topics, and competitors.

• Streamline how users deliver customer care and support by sending incoming messages across social profiles to the right people in an organization.

• Get a better understanding of what customers want with analytics and gather those insights into customizable reports.

• Reach beyond dedicated followers and drive new customers to a brand by managing and reviewing social advertising performance.

• Level up skills with industry leading certifications, training, and strategic coaching with Hootsuite experts.

• Manage and maintain a social presence from anywhere, at any time, with the Hootsuite mobile app.

• Discover new tools—or connect existing technology—with 200+ technology partners and applications in the Hootsuite ecosystem.

Hootsuite Features

• Supported: Role-based user permissions & privileges
  • Supported: Mobile access

• Supported: TikTok

Hootsuite Screenshots

Screenshot of Monitoring: Monitor all of your social media profiles in one place and track the topics that matter to your brand.Screenshot of Publishing: Create, publish and schedule engaging posts across your social channels.Screenshot of Customer Engagement: Never miss a message and respond to customer inquiries faster with a consolidated stream of messages across networks that can be triaged and assigned. Provides optional chatbot handover for automated responses.Screenshot of Scheduling: Plan social content as a team with an intuitive, shared planner that features collaborative post drafts and built-in approval workflows.Screenshot of Analytics & Reporting: Measure the effectiveness of your social media strategy and turn strategy into execution with meaningful and actionable insights. Customize and share reports according to your unique business goals and objectives.Screenshot of Best Time to Publish: Find the best time to publish so your posts are seen more often by fans and followers.

Hootsuite Videos

Hootsuite Integrations

Hootsuite Competitors

Hootsuite Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Blackberry
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Arabic, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Catalan, Indonesian, Turkish, Russian, Polish

Hootsuite is a social media management platform for building brand awareness, engaging with customers, and driving business results. Users can schedule posts across multiple social networks (including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube ), manage organic and paid social content together, keep track of customer conversations, integrate with over 200+ applications, and gain actionable real-time insights from social media to make critical business decisions from one dashboard.

Hootsuite starts at $49.

Reviewers rate Content planning and scheduling and Twitter highest, with a score of 9.1.

The most common users of Hootsuite are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

April 21, 2020

Good tool!

Barbara Carneiro | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used it myself as the main strategist but my social media marketing manager used it the most. I'd check regularly to approve posts that she would schedule for our clients and she would organize the content and schedule it between many channels, not just for our company but for some of our clients as well.
Chris Lesner | TrustRadius Reviewer
Social Media Managers and Marketing Executives are using Hootsuite Pro to help run and maintain our own social channels and presence, while also providing great support for our clients' channels and presence as well. It also helps keep us posted on what the customers or potential customers of our clients are saying as it relates to keywords.
We all work on different aspects of social media posting and tracking. We have enough channels and need to have more than one person engaging with our audience. We all track different accounts, but Hootsuite Pro allows us to not have to IM each other to get things done. Love that.
Ron Rothstain | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hootsuite became a necessary and unique platform for social media managers, from ordinary people to the world's largest brands or companies. Having in the control panel, all the essential tools makes it much easier to publish on different networks such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook as media has become an indispensable program for the management of our content. This has made us gain followers through responsible information.
Maxmillien Rosenberg | TrustRadius Reviewer
Social media managers like myself from across the league use Hootsuite in addition to Communications and Public Relations staff, Community Managers, and even interns are able to set up their own accounts in the org.
Matthew Veil | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have one main user who currently creates and post content online, we do use the upgraded version from free now because we can have more social profiles and a few other options when it was just myself I started out with Hootsuite free, I would create and schedule social posts to help with being found online and just to show that I was consistent on channels other than my website. I noticed people would check out my website and then check out my social profiles to further research my company. By posting to my social media profiles with Hootsuite and having consistent (or somewhat consistent) content being posted online, the leads had more confidence in my company and being able to provide what I said I could provide. Social media is kind of funny that way, and I am grateful for Hootsuite free to simplify the process of posting more content online than I probably would have without it.
April 16, 2020

Great Value

Emily Hammell | TrustRadius Reviewer
Marketing and Social Media Coordinator - All marketing, Online Reputation management, graphic design, social media, website management, direct mail, etc.