Hootsuite is a social media management platform for building brand awareness, engaging with customers, and driving business results. Users can schedule posts across multiple social networks (including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube ), manage organic and paid…
2. Audience engagement via HS and the actual platform is almost the same - which is yet another winner (Great question!)
3. We execute all social campaigns via HS alone - especially ones that are brand level campaigns.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Content planning and scheduling (356)9.090%
- Facebook (337)9.090%
- Twitter (325)8.989%
- Workflow management (298)8.282%
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- $99 per month
Hootsuite Dashboard Interactive Demo
- Tech Details
Brands can use Hootsuite’s tools and expertise to launch social campaigns, deliver social commerce experiences, and manage customer conversations in one place.
With Hootsuite, users can schedule posts across multiple social networks (including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube ), manage organic and paid social content together, keep track of customer conversations, and gain actionable real-time insights from social media to make critical business decisions from one dashboard.
Hootsuite Academy helps thousands of professionals and organizations boost their social IQ with free online education and paid certifications in social media marketing, social selling, and the Hootsuite platform.
Key Benefits of leveraging Hootsuite:
Saves time by crafting and scheduling posts for Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Youtube from one dashboard.
Supports team collaboration by assigning tasks, managing approvals, and monitoring team performance.
Reach more customers, grow engagement, and drive conversions by automating posts to reach the audience at the best times.
Turn real-time data into strategic insights by monitoring mentions of a brand, key industry topics, and competitors.
Streamline how users deliver customer care and support by sending incoming messages across social profiles to the right people in an organization.
Offers a better understanding of what customers want with analytics and gather those insights into customizable reports.
Reaches beyond dedicated followers and drive new customers to a brand by managing and reviewing social advertising performance.
Level up skills with certifications, training, and strategic coaching with Hootsuite experts.
Manages and maintains a social presence from anywhere, at any time, with the Hootsuite mobile app.
New tools—or connect existing technology—with 200+ technology partners and applications in the Hootsuite ecosystem.
- Supported: Boolean keyword searches
- Supported: Filtering out noise/spam
- Supported: Sentiment analysis
- Supported: Broad channel coverage
- Supported: Content planning and scheduling
- Supported: Audience targeting
- Supported: Content optimization
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Automated routing and prioritization
- Supported: Customer interaction histories
- Supported: Bulk actions
- Supported: Lead generation
- Supported: Content marketing
- Supported: Paid media management
- Supported: Campaigns and promotions
- Supported: Twitter
- Supported: Facebook
- Supported: LinkedIn
- Supported: Instagram
- Supported: Pinterest
- Supported: YouTube
- Supported: Campaign success analytics
- Supported: Real-time tracking
- Supported: Competitor analysis
- Supported: Role-based user permissions & privileges
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: TikTok
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Blackberry|
|Supported Languages||English, Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Arabic, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Catalan, Indonesian, Turkish, Russian, Polish|
- How a retail experience leader went digital
- How Georgia State University Built a Global Community of Brand Advocates
- How Meliã’s Social-First Strategy Built Customer Loyalty and Business Resilience During a Crisis
- How Eurpac Increased Its Social Media Followers by 47%
- Winning Brand Trust with a Perfectly Timed Campaign
- How Hydro-Québec wins social with a sassy customer-first strategy