Reviews (1-2 of 2)
July 12, 2017
Score 10 out of 10
We are using Iconixx to automate our sales compensation process which has been a huge success! We've also been able to provide comprehensive reporting statements to our producers.
- The ability to export so easily is a huge plus for those who wish to analyze data outside of the system.
- The customization of the system is a huge plus.
- Customer support is great and very responsive.
- We probably use the system more heavily than most users so this would probably be a non-issue with other customers but the utilities leave a bit to be desired.
Read Rose Laprus, CPA's full review
Anyone calculating commissions in Excel needs to at least view a demo of Iconixx!
July 12, 2017
Score 9 out of 10
Iconixx is currently in use by the bank and I am assisting (at the request of the bank's president, due to my having already been through the implementation process with Iconixx) another area of the firm in transitioning their compensation calculation and reporting to Iconixx. The use of Iconixx has reduced the amount of time spent on monthly and quarterly compensation calculations for 19 payees, with 2 products and several plans. It has also reduced human error and the use of Excel to do the work and create reporting manually. First and foremost, it has given us a single platform for the payees as well as management to track their progress month by month and view their comp history.
- The project managers are very knowledgeable and helpful.
- The system has many great uses (some we aren't even using as yet).
- The programmers seem to anticipate what you are going to ask for.
- The support request process is a little tedious (although effective).
- The layout of the system is not difficult but takes some getting used to.
- The training could be more often and lower priced. Maybe a web training instead.
Read Candice Kirk, MBA's full review
In situations/comp plans, where there are tiered goals and limitations, Iconixx is great at being able to build in the 'if' statements to handle and read those instances from the data. On the other hand, if you have a program where there are regular changes to a plan, it is a new project ticket to get major changes such as updating the calculation formulas, so Iconixx may not be for you. Small changes like a rate or threshold as well as adding/changing a payee are fairly simple and can quickly be completed by the company admin/user.
Iconixx Sales Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Iconixx Sales
The Iconixx sales compensation solution automates commission plans, and, according to the vendor, eliminates sales downtime caused by trivial administration. Iconixx enables users to:
- Improve sales performance
- Obtain real-time visibility for sales team members and executives
- Ensure accuracy of payouts
- Decrease administrative costs
Categories: Compensation Management, Sales Performance Management, Sales Incentive Compensation Management
Iconixx Sales Screenshots
Iconixx Sales Integrations
Iconixx Sales Competitors
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
Iconixx Sales Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||40%|
Iconixx Sales Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Iconixx Sales Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|