- The Influitive team is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. The onboarding and implementation teams work alongside your team to ensure that you are able to deploy and get up n' running quickly with your program. Their client facing webinars are really helpful as they provide best practices and tips on how to develop your program to meet your overall goals and objectives. Also, their Client Success team is very helpful. During our bi-weekly calls, they provide us recommendations on future programs, share successes that other clients have achieved because we might want to consider running similar campaigns to meet our goals, provide campaign/challenge samples - content and creative, and can show you on the fly how to do something in the platform. The team is awesome!
- The software is super easy to use. It is very intuitive. Also, the challenge templates that they have available in the platform are super helpful. You can use the templates or start with a template and customize it to meet your needs. Either way creating and publishing challenges is real easy.
- The Influitive support team is awesome. They are super responsive and very helpful. They are the best support team that I have engaged with. Their knowledge base is extensive and if you can't find the information you are seeking their team will respond within a couple of hours.
- Overall, the combination of the software and the teams's knowledge make using Influitive AdvocateHub very easy. Of course you have to put some time and effort into developing the overall program, but having the support of the Influitive team allows you to focus on the strategy.
- Reporting could use some improvement - sometimes it can be difficult to figure out the best way to get the data needed. There are few different ways to pull reports, so sometimes it feels complex.
- Being able to have more flexibility with the positioning of the challenges on the advocate view would be great. If you could move around the challenges by dragging them, that would improve the usability.
Influitive AdvocateHub Review: "Advocate Hub - great start for our budding customer marketing program."
- HUB itself is pretty user-friendly from both an advocate and administrative standpoint.
- On-boarding process is pretty thorough. You go through online classes on each section of AdvocateHub. You have a great footing before inviting users to join.
- The support team is excellent at responding to administrative inquiries and provide fast solutions that help you track problems that are not currently being addressed by the development team.
- Reporting functions could be stronger. Influitive provides a lot of reports that aren't always useful to other parts of the business. We've filled a lot of our gaps with Google Analytics.
- AdvocateHub is incredible at increasing engagement. Not only between each other, as our advocates love using each other for advice and feedback, and love having a built in community to learn from each other, but it also increases engagement between GoGuardian as a whole and our customers.
- Giving our customers a place to be heard, provide feedback and really have an instrumental voice in changing the company for the better. Our advocates LOVE that they are able to help shape the product.
- Providing a place for UX research, and research in general. We are able to reach thousands of our customers at once, and receive adequate amounts of feedback in minutes and hours, as compared to days and months before AdvocateHub.
- Providing a place to not only gather referrals, but actually adequately reward our customers for providing those referrals.
- There's not much I would comment on in regards to room for improvement. They are pretty incredible across the board. The only thing is, I wish the process for setting up a Hub was easier, but, honestly if it wasn't so in depth, the end result wouldn't be as incredible. As wise folks say -- nothing good comes easy.
It is being used for the whole organization, since our company is like a gear, if one piece fails, all the work has been compromised. That is why we focus on involving all departments.
- The marketing is amazing, with AdvocateHub it is much faster to involve our community with new content, challenges change often so that we learn something new about our company constantly.
- A company without marketing does not have much future, AdvocateHub offers you the best of the future, thanks to its great commitment and dedication towards the brand to defend.
- In my opinion, there is an area that could be improved, in terms of responsive design and that the experience in mobile devices and tablets is as good as the experience in laptops. I would also like the platform to be more organized, it is difficult to see all the challenges that I have created.
- Influitive infrastructure does not adequately support language preferences
- They make the process for customer interaction easy and fun.
- They have created an environment that is unique and addicting through the use of gamification.
- The support team is always friendly and willing to help!
- When dealing with technology, there are always some hiccups. But, Influitive is constantly addressing any known issues and working to improve their platform.
We initially implemented our AdvocateHub to improve our customer community and reference program. Our previous community site had minimal traffic and almost no engagement from customers or employees. With our AdvocateHub and the built-in gamification, we are better able to incentivize customers to return regularly and participate in various activities including discussions, surveys, product feedback, testimonials, reviews, and sharing our content with their social networks.
- AdvocateHub has lots of great features including gamification, leaderboard, segmentation, email notifications, discussion forums and automated reward fulfillment.
- It enables advocates to participate in activities that most interest them on their own terms and the gamification aspect of the platform motivates advocates to keep coming back.
- It enables the adminstrator/author to create a personalized experience for advocates based on various criteria through segmentation.
- It is easy to implement - it only took us three weeks from our initial training session to launch.
- It can be used for both customer and employee advocacy programs.
- The reporting has improved over the past 18 months and now I find it much easier to generate the reports I need.
- It allows the creation of custom dashboards to display the reports I run regularly.
- I'd like to see more/better integration with our marketing automation platform to be able to more easily leverage the data I capture in the platform.
- Their support team is great - very responsive and helpful!
- The product is great - tons of functionality and a really fun and adaptable platform. Challenges, chat, discussions, rewards...it's got something for everyone.
- They are always trying to improve the product and keep it ahead of the curve.
- The reporting tools are great but I've noticed discrepancies amongst the various functions, but overall this is still a really positive feature.
- We use Microsoft Dynamics and it doesn't integrate with Influitive so making any changes to our customer data is really tedious.
- AdvocateHub is really easy to use and intuitive once you get started. They provide lots of templates so it's easy to find ideas for new ways to engage.
- AdvocateHub allows us to engage with our advocates in a personal yet automated way so that the program is meaningful while easy to manage.
- Because all acts of advocacy go through the Influitive platform, it is really easy to pull metrics, which helps show the value of the program.
- Occasionally the platform seems to get overwhelmed by the amount of traffic going through it and we experience connectivity issues. The team usually resolves this quickly.
- The referral process isn't as robust as it should be and took a bit longer than expected to set up.
- Community! Great place to post and respond to clients.
- Gamification! Sometimes users need incentivizing to take advocate actions.
- Easy reporting!
- Notifications around Tango card balance.
- More configurable reporting.
- It gamifies advocate engagement to the point where it's not too "cheesy" on their end. Participation feels organic and can be as serious or fun as you want it to be. I feel this was something other vendors attempted but could never do as well.
- The AdvocateHub provides detailed metrics so that we can accurately present our success to other departments. Plenty of reports are at our fingertips and can be pulled quickly or sent automatically on a week-week, month-month basis. We needed that to be there and done well, it was selling point for the AdvocateHub.
- Customer advocates in our AdvocateHub are encouraged to engage daily and Influitive does a great job to coach us on how to do just that. You're never left in the dark or left alone to fend for yourself and your customers. Influitive is there with you to coach you through the process and truly cares about getting the most out of your new AdvocateHub. "You're their only customer" is the feeling you get from them.
- It's a growing vendor so there can still be a few dents in the software here and there. Targeting and uploading content can sometimes take a bit of time at certain points in the day but nothing that has hindered us so far.
- Actionable results at lightening speed. What took me months or still pending answers to big asks, sometimes happens in less than an hour or in real time. It is a total game changer and life saver for my company!
- The software itself is user friendly and visually appealing. I have no software implementation experience and Influitive AdvocateHub made it easy for someone like me (who knows nothing) to not only understand it but how to set it.
- The customer service at Influitive is untouchable. Every moving part is a positive, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.
- Honestly, I have none at the current moment. Sorry!
- Advocate View: Aesthetic, intuitive and moreover easy-to-use.
- Coaching: Their coaches are there to help you define goals and to reach them. They motivate you and give you ideas as well.
- Resources: They have a huge library of resources! You can learn more about the product, get ideas as well as finding fixes to some issues you might face.
- Great services! I have contacted Influitive Support and they always gave me support in a great delay.
- Mobile App: It needs needs to be updated. They have released a new update that means they are aware of the problem and are working on it! It might become a "Pros" soon.
- The Administrator user interface is not always intuitive. It makes things harder to find, but with their library of resources you can work you way out.
- I love how Influitive has everything set up to create incentives for your clients to engage with the company. Most companies have to build their own rewards programs - this is already built for you so all you have to do is post.
- I like how easy it is to use Influitive. Of course, there are things that you'll have to learn about the platform in order to use it, but it feels very similar to social media which helps you to pick up the platform and its features very quickly.
- It's very helpful that you have a coach when you purchase Influitive. There's always a new feature on Influitive and your coach is there to teach you or answer questions about all of them.
- The onboarding process is a little difficult if you are not the first person to use Influitive at your organization. I don't think you're given as much attention as the person who initially started using the platform when it was first purchased, which forces you to teach yourself quite a bit.
- The application is easy to use.
- Onboarding was quick.
- The coaching has been helpful in setting goals and hitting those goals.
- Price is high for smaller companies.
- Other add-ons to the Hub can get pricey.
- Lack of true customization options without paying more.
- The tool is intuitive, easy to use and is adaptable. The first thing I noticed when I started using the AdvocateHub was how easy it is to use and how flexible the platform is. This enables me to adapt my program and shape it to fit my needs and strategies.
- Influitive is committed to ensuring their customers are successful. I noticed from the beginning that the company is dedicated to ensuring that my program is successful which is a huge benefit of using their platform. It feels more like a partnership than a vendor relationship.
- I can't think of any areas for improvement at this point in time.
- The ease of use is Influitive's biggest strength.
- Being able to reward advocates seamlessly is huge.
- Being able to report on advocate activity is also a great strength.
- Functionality of reporting could be more robust/easy to use.
- UI is good - but there could be more batch functionalities.
- Creating challenges for my users never been easier! There are also a bunch of great templates that I can use.
- It helps creating a great community of customers that discuss between themselves.
- Great for creating original content with users as case study or testimonials.
- Some packages are somewhat expensive, but I think most of them worth it.
- Great rewards section - of their competitors, the gamification aspect of turning in points for rewards is spot on. It's easy to update new rewards each month.
- Clean interface for customers - the application is fairly simple for customers to get onboarded and use, and doesn't have a bunch of overly complicated pages for them to get lost. It's very straight forward.
- Reporting - detailed reporting is hair-pullingly frustrating. They've do try to help customers out by providing tips and tricks and their customer service is great for helping me find exactly what I need, but it's not intuitive at all.
- Glitchy app - They have an app that our customers can use to interact with our hub, however sometimes activities aren't properly tracked or points aren't properly allocated to our customers. I've reported this to their support team and currently, because there's a manual workaround, it's not on their roadmap to fix.
- small companies
- must have clean salesforce data if you want to integrate the two
- have the money to spend on the (EXPENSIVE) extras (e.g., integrations, multiple referral campaigns, multiple "experiences")
Less appropriate if you:
- have no plan or need for a formal referral program
- need thorough reporting of your customer interactions and want to easily track ROI
- don't plan to integrate needs from other departments
- The templates for building challenges are fantastic. They have great ideas that you can basically clone and edit; they are a great jumping off point for you to really make your own.
- The support team and advocate coaches are really looking out for you. They want you to succeed and respond quickly to issues (support) and help you set goals and make plans to reach them (coaches).
- Right now, a lot of things require a .csv import which is time consuming. It would be great if more things could be done by setting up automation rules a little easier.
- Reporting could be more simplified.
- The hub is great at creating a sense of community among our customers who would otherwise have little way to interact with one another.
- The hub gives our customers the opportunity to participate in special product messaging, reviews and feedback.
- The reporting functions of Influitive are sometimes wonky and inaccurate. We struggled for some time with this during a key moment where we needed to show ROI but were unable due to functionality problems with their reporting.
- Identifying new references
- Social amplification
- Instant feedback from customers who are passionate about your brand
- Reporting - inconsistency on how they measure engagement
- The option to have various languages
- Integration with other CRM platforms that are not Salesforce
It might be less appropriate for executives. Although a main goal of our platform was to engage with and find executives to be references, the platform is more of a fun tool for customers at a managerial or lower position. It is more difficult to get executives engaged and in these ways, customers using the platform need to be mindful of how to engage with them as it might not be so easy.
- AdvocateHub does an amazing job of offering a variety of ways our customers can get involved, from challenges to discussions to referrals and more, there is something that appeals to everyone.
- The AdvocateHub team does a phenomenal job of onboarding and helping to ensure your success through all phases. They have a fantastic system and an enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff.
- The developers at AdvocateHub are always looking for ways to improve and I love how they provide direct insight into their roadmap. What's more, we even have the opportunity to provide input and share our excitement for features on the horizon.
- There are occasional stability issues in the AdvocateHub, primarily stemming around targeting groups. They do a wonderful job of providing immediate information if an issue arises and when the issue is resolved.
- I would like to see greater visibility into some email reporting. If an advocate leaves your hub an email is sent after a specific period of time. Responses to this email are not available, except through your customer success coach. Likewise, the content of the email is only available if you ask.
- I would like more control over some of the messaging that goes out to our advocates as well as the timing of that messaging.
- Influitive AdvocateHub is great at generating customer feedback and insight, but also enabling marketing and product teams to build fun, rewarding engagement points that scale.
- Influitive AdvocateHub is a great platform for amplifying demand generation campaigns, from referral drives to supporting social campaigns to generating customer-driven content for blog posts, landing pages, and more.
- Influitive AdvocateHub provides engagement channels that go beyond email communications. By highly segmenting advocates in the hub, you can provide an experience tailored to advocates by company size, industry, job title, or whatever vector you wish.
- The mobile strategy/UI isn't all the way there
- Advocates who are already members of other hubs find it difficult to sign in -- especially if they can't remember their other logins (or don't remember that they have one)
AdvocateHub is primarily used by our Marketing Dept. Business problems addressed include (as mentioned above) getting real feedback from our users and in identifying people who are happy with our product and who would either be interested in speaking with us at an event, or doing a case study with us. We've seen great results & success-- very happy with AdvocateHub!
- Customer Service! AdvocateHub is extremely responsive to any questions we have and are always happy to hop on a call with us to make sure we're all set.
- Easy to use interface. The product itself does a great job of being intuitive. Little technical skill is needed and it doesn't take long to upload challenges, approve challenges and pull reports.
- The concept behind the program is so well executed -- its a very clean interface which uses gasification very well encouraging users to complete more challenges and is fun to use.
- Could make archiving challenges a little easier
- I would like users to be able to see completed challenges and how many points they earned per challenge in a little bit of a better layout. (It's there, but its a little confusing and feels like its missing some info)
- The Hub integrates seamlessly with Salesforce.com and helps you request references from Salesforce itself. Also referrals can be tracked via the integration and only when the referral converts to a customer, the referral challenge is considered successful.
- It is a great tool for content marketing efforts. You can get your advocates to write blogs, do video testimonials, and even appear at events via the challenges.
- It is a cool way to reward your best advocates by giving them perks and rewards for their efforts in helping you get new customers or just market your product to their peers.
- The customer support is unbeatable. Ask them a question within business hours and they will reply to you in minutes.
- AdvocateHub needs to add more challenge templates so that admins don't have to spend too much time in thinking what to write for a particular challenge.
- Would be nice to see a customizable Hub to have a look and feel in sync with the company website.
- They should have a daily report for admins to track the progress of the advocacy program.
Influitive AdvocateHub Scorecard Summary
About Influitive AdvocateHub
Influitive aims to help B2B companies drive revenue and increase customer engagement through the voice of their most passionate advocates. Influitive’s AdvocateHub is an Advocate Marketing Platform that promises to build trust, transparency, and cultivate goodwill by giving customers personalized and human relationships with the brands they love.
Advocates include top stakeholders—such as employees, customers, partners, or alumni. The future belongs to companies that discover, nurture, and mobilize their advocates.
According to the vendor, AdvocateHub elevates and bridges fragmented initiatives like word-of-mouth, branded communities, social sharing, product reviews, referrals, references, NPS, and feedback, while fulfilling advocates’ desire for social status, access, belonging, and shared sense of purpose through a best-in-class advocate marketing experience.
The Influitive family also includes AdvocateAnywhere and Upshot, which allow users to reach out to advocates wherever they are and produce ungated customer stories easily.
Influitive AdvocateHub Screenshots
Influitive AdvocateHub Integrations
Influitive AdvocateHub Competitors
To learn more about AdvocateHub pricing, please reach out to a member of our sales team.
Influitive AdvocateHub Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Influitive AdvocateHub Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages: ||English|