Influitive

Influitive Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Lauren Turner | TrustRadius Reviewer
Vanilla is great for forums, but they don't have the gamification/challenges piece that is so important toward building advocacy.
I've found a similar circumstance with Salesforce communities--good if you're looking primarily for crowdsourced tech support and QA, but nothing "sticky" for really building a thriving community, or the advocacy piece.
Sue Reukauf, M.Ed | TrustRadius Reviewer
I honestly haven't come across another provider that I wouldn't recommend. New companies and providers are created each year. Each company has their pros and cons and you need to find what company you want to partner with. We have been happy with Influitive and don't have a need to change providers at this time. Influitive works for our customer advocacy and loyalty program of Renaissance educators.
Tori Anne Borden | TrustRadius Reviewer
Facebook was very limited in how we were able to track customer suggestions, questions, and feedback. Influitive has ways you can measure your data that really tells us how we are doing with our customers.
Karen Tuecke | TrustRadius Reviewer
Influitive is the best solution, followed by HubSpot. Of course Influitive interacts with HubSpot making it the most versatile program to utilize. Other features that are beneficial are the advocacy and community components. And the opportunity to manage events is fantastic. I have used all of these features and they are easy and prove to be productive.
Jon Ashley | TrustRadius Reviewer
We looked at Crowdvocate and Advocately. I would say that Influitive is by far the most mature and feature-rich program and is constantly being updated through direct feedback that users of the solution provider. The platform has come a long way since its inception, and there have been some really useful updates in response to user demand.
Jennifer Susinski | TrustRadius Reviewer
I felt Influitive offered a more complete package, with a strong roadmap. This was the top option for a one stop shop, that would allow me to truly build a solid foundation for a thriving program. It has not let me down, and I am still pleased that this was the vendor I cheered for in the RFP process.
Our community was originally based out of Slack. As our customer community grew, it was essential that we create a space for the community to prosper. We chose Influitive since it had both the advocacy and community portions built-in together. Slack was not able to host the advocacy program that we wanted.
Influitive was really the only tool we evaluated that fit our goal (community that leads to more advocacy activities) for the number of customers and time commitment from other internal orgs that we could obtain (not much, and... not much). Influitive is great because while it can certainly thrive with all orgs paying attention to and leveraging the tool, it will also thrive with a smaller part of an org acting as its pilot.
  • Ambassador Referral Marketing Platform (discontinued)
More options and better UX. Honestly, the platform barely had many features and was entirely focused on referrals. They did not help create a community or advocacy platform. Their gift card system was lacking global reach and that was definitely a major show down for us. We were looking for a unified platform that has all elements : Advocacy, gifting, referrals, references, and amazing UX.
Unfortunately, having not used other similar products, I cannot indicate how Influitive differs or is better than similar products. In my case, the software was suggested to me by colleagues. Since I have no other knowledge about similar software at the moment, I accepted the suggestion. I intend to verify in the future whether similar programs also exist in free educational versions or are better than Influitive.
We use Influitive for our closed customer advocacy program and Khoros for our open discussion-based community. Two different communities...two different software solutions. Each one best fits the ultimate goals of the community.

What is Influitive?

Influitive allows companies to build a community and invite customers to complete challenges, referrals, product reviews, social media posts, and more. As community members complete these personalized challenges—which can be targeted to groups or individuals—they automatically earn points, badges, and levels to redeem professional perks and privileges. Influitive aims to enable businesses to easily visualize and report on all activities completed and the ROI of those activities, while integrating with the user's CRM and marketing automation platform to guide members through the entire customer journey.

The Influitive family also includes Upshot, which is designed to allow users to produce ungated customer stories easily.

Influitive Features

• Supported: Issue challenges to get feedback, references and more
  • Supported: Complete referral management
  • Supported: Build community through discussions
  • Supported: Easily report on activities within your Hub

Influitive Screenshots

Influitive's powerful platformExpand your reach through trusted channelsGrow your sales pipeline with a steady flow of referralsTake Influitive mobile. Advocacy enables anytime, anywhere.

Influitive Video

Influitive Overview

Influitive Integrations

Influitive Competitors

Influitive Pricing

Influitive Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported LanguagesEnglish, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified)