In terms of community building, our customers love the discussion …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Influitive, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
The Influitive family also includes Upshot, which is designed to allow users to produce ungated customer stories easily.
- Supported: Issue challenges to get feedback, references and more
- Supported: Complete referral management
- Supported: Build community through discussions
- Supported: Easily report on activities within your Hub
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified)|
- Easy to use
- Constantly improving features
- Least stressful and perfectly adaptable
- Caters to audience globally and is seamlessly integrated with many programs and CRMs.
- The mobile app needs alot of work.
- More UX improvement needed than a standard layout.
- Customizing [the] look and feel can be better.
- Increased customer engagement
- Enhanced product adoption
- Ambassador Referral Marketing Platform (discontinued)
- Encouraging webinar registrations and attendence
- Creating a buzz for upcoming events
- Announcing new trainings and certifications to upskill audience
- Many do not realize what an asset Influitive can be to manage reference.
- Build Case Study Groups
- Create a testimonial bank
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Don't know
- I am not aware of the issues as I wasn't a part of the implementation process.
- Online training
- in-person training
- Creating a challenge
- Exporting a report
- Inviting new users
- Monitoring the dashboard
- Changing banners on the top page
- Pulling reports from gifting partner whether the reward has been honored or not
AdvocateHub is primarily used by our Marketing Dept. Business problems addressed include (as mentioned above) getting real feedback from our users and in identifying people who are happy with our product and who would either be interested in speaking with us at an event, or doing a case study with us. We've seen great results & success-- very happy with AdvocateHub!
- Customer Service! AdvocateHub is extremely responsive to any questions we have and are always happy to hop on a call with us to make sure we're all set.
- Easy to use interface. The product itself does a great job of being intuitive. Little technical skill is needed and it doesn't take long to upload challenges, approve challenges and pull reports.
- The concept behind the program is so well executed -- its a very clean interface which uses gasification very well encouraging users to complete more challenges and is fun to use.
- Could make archiving challenges a little easier
- I would like users to be able to see completed challenges and how many points they earned per challenge in a little bit of a better layout. (It's there, but its a little confusing and feels like its missing some info)
- We hit our ROI in less than a year.
- Just the information we've gained from users alone has been extremely valuable to our business
- Its a program that had a lot of capabilities-- it can serve the needs of multiple departments (like iID'ing speakers for Marketing, and ID's bugs/etc our Engineering team users)
- The product is solid. As an admin I was responsible for creating challenges, coming up with point amounts and some other things. Influitive manages the software. I did a three month pilot to build and test our Mitel Champions Hub and didn't encounter any problems with the software.
- The staff at Influitive is rock solid! I was assigned a success coach, Eli, who met with me weekly to set goals and work through action items in Basecamp. This was the highlight of my experience having someone guide me to build the best Hub I could! Anytime I had questions the team at Influitive has been stellar!
- The folks at Influitive get marketing! This Hub is brilliant and is going to help us grow our social selling initiative and other marketing initiatives so much that we are thrilled we found the product!
- Add support for other mobile devices like Android and Blackberry for our global users who prefer those.
- New lead prospects from employees and customer advocates
- Ability to mobilize our advocates to grow our social media presence
- Ability to interact with our advocates with surveys or a quick question