Reviews (1-2 of 2)
We use Latitude across the whole organization to maintain our client’s database. We produce invoices, reports and we update records daily. We would like to accommodate Latitude more with our UGC platform.
- Payments plans management
- Account analysis reports
- The system is user friendly
- Integrating Latitude with Microsoft Office would be good.
- It would be good if the system allows the user to create more fields. The system does not allow users to create customs fields. Users only are allowed to use the fields that the system has. We use another platform that allows users to create additional fields to put more data in.
In my business, the system fits well. We are a collection agency, and for us, keeping our data in Latitude helps us a lot. We can produce reports, manage our payments plan, produce productivity reports, and know what happens in our operation basically in real-time. Latitude allows our employees to work remotely which is something very important these days.
Read JOSE ROMAN's full review
They have an excellent support team. It was more helpful if they were available by phone, but your ticket system support works good. The Logmein123 is an outstanding tool that helps us a lot when we need support.
October 17, 2018
Score 1 out of 10
CCI is a collection agency. We use the Latitude collection platform as our collection system of record. It is the only collection platform used by our call centers. It allows us to manage the flow of accounts from placement to end-of-life, maintain records of every action taken on an account, process files sent to us by our clients, create files to send to our clients, and analyze collection results.
- The only thing done well, as it relates to Latitude, is the people at the support desk. They are amazing and work well with the tools they have. In my experience with Genesys, this is all that is done well.
- Everywhere. You do not have one Latitude customer that is satisfied with the level of service received from Genesys. We thought Interactive Intelligence was bad. Genesys has taken it down to a lower level.
- Genesys needs to commit to either selling Latitude to a company that wants to provide the upgrades and support it needs, or update its level of support on the product. The product is dying thanks to the negligence from Interactive Intelligence and Genesys.
Read Robert Burnside's full review
I am 14 years on Latitude. Until recently, I would not use any other collection platform. Now, I would not take it for free. Since the platform was sold to Interactive Intelligence, and then Genesys, the Latitude users have been ever more made to feel like we are unwanted. Something needs to be done here.
Latitude by Genesys Scorecard Summary
About Latitude by Genesys
Latitude by Genesys® is a standalone product that provides an integrated solution to fully meet customers' requirements of accounts receivables challenges from day one delinquency or negligence through charge-off and debt sale. With your businesses servicing platform bridged with Latitude software, all the necessary information, both current and historic, is available to the agents on a single platform on a single desktop. Latitude also integrates with the Genesys PureCloud®, PureConnectTM and PureEngageTM platforms.
Latitude by Genesys Screenshots
Latitude by Genesys Integrations
Genesys PureConnect, Noble Systems, TCN Cloud, LexisNexis InterAction, Equifax Credit Risk Insight, Experian Credit Risk, LiveVox, Aspect, Avaya Dialer, RePay, LucentPay, EFT Networks, PayScout, Acxiom, First Data, CBC Innovis, TransUnion, Global Connect, High Cotton, RevSpring, Renkim, Compumail, Focus One
Latitude by Genesys Competitors
Latitude by Genesys Pricing
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Latitude by Genesys Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||40%|
Latitude by Genesys Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Latitude by Genesys Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada, United Kingdom|