Currently, LinkedIn Jobs is being used in all sectors of our real estate company, so that we can achieve a good quality of employees for all sectors and to know what type of candidates are applying to open jobs in each sector. In my Marketing sector, LinkedIn Jobs is being used mainly by me, because I am the Director and I am interested in knowing what type of people enter my sector, in order to know the qualities that each employee has and know what type of benefits it can bring me. This platform has been a fantastic implementation for us, as I have been able to automate the lead sourcing process. The job posting capabilities have had great benefits and have allowed me to find candidates from different locations and with varying qualities. LinkedIn Jobs has been fantastic software, I have been able to be more effective in hiring new employees for my Marketing sector, I have been able to create interviews for each of the eligible candidates and I have also been able to follow up with the candidates thanks to the excellent system of direct messaging that you own.
- The job offers board is one of the things that stands out most positively on LinkedIn Jobs, since I can know all the job offers that are open for all sectors of my company and I can also see the candidates that are in each offer of employment.
- Interview scheduling is one of the best features of LinkedIn Jobs. It allows you to schedule exact time and exact day for face-to-face meetings in order to carry out a more consolidated interview, in addition, it sends notifications to the candidate so that they can appear for the interview at the right time.
- I can have access to the CV of each candidate. LinkedIn Jobs offers me a very detailed CV of each of the candidates and this allows me to quickly know the qualities that each candidate has.
- I can handle job applications much better. It was a very tedious job when we did this manually and we did a lot of paperwork to organize the received requests. LinkedIn Jobs has made that manual work is avoided, thanks to the automated system to organize the requests.
- LinkedIn Jobs allows me to advertise about the job offer that I have posted, however, advertising is one of the things that I do not like about this service because the advertising is not shown to a specific audience and qualified for the job offer. Advertising is seen by many people randomly and this causes you to receive candidates who do not qualify for the job offer because they do not have a suitable CV.
LinkedIn Jobs is the perfect platform for those companies that are looking for a hiring mechanism that is much more effective and saves them time. It is a service that works within a social network, however, this makes the effectiveness much greater since job offers can be directly accessible to a large group of people. Its ability to organize candidates in an automated way is incredible, this service organizes candidates by placement, endorsements and quality of skills. In addition, LinkedIn Jobs has a very attractive administrative dashboard, where you can have total control of the job offers open for the company, and which candidates have been received. It is an excellent option to carry out a quality hiring, where you can learn more about the candidate and know what benefits they can bring.