LinkedIn Jobs

LinkedIn Jobs Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Sasha Brito | TrustRadius Reviewer
Currently, LinkedIn Jobs is being used in all sectors of our real estate company, so that we can achieve a good quality of employees for all sectors and to know what type of candidates are applying to open jobs in each sector. In my Marketing sector, LinkedIn Jobs is being used mainly by me, because I am the Director and I am interested in knowing what type of people enter my sector, in order to know the qualities that each employee has and know what type of benefits it can bring me. This platform has been a fantastic implementation for us, as I have been able to automate the lead sourcing process. The job posting capabilities have had great benefits and have allowed me to find candidates from different locations and with varying qualities. LinkedIn Jobs has been fantastic software, I have been able to be more effective in hiring new employees for my Marketing sector, I have been able to create interviews for each of the eligible candidates and I have also been able to follow up with the candidates thanks to the excellent system of direct messaging that you own.
  • The job offers board is one of the things that stands out most positively on LinkedIn Jobs, since I can know all the job offers that are open for all sectors of my company and I can also see the candidates that are in each offer of employment.
  • Interview scheduling is one of the best features of LinkedIn Jobs. It allows you to schedule exact time and exact day for face-to-face meetings in order to carry out a more consolidated interview, in addition, it sends notifications to the candidate so that they can appear for the interview at the right time.
  • I can have access to the CV of each candidate. LinkedIn Jobs offers me a very detailed CV of each of the candidates and this allows me to quickly know the qualities that each candidate has.
  • I can handle job applications much better. It was a very tedious job when we did this manually and we did a lot of paperwork to organize the received requests. LinkedIn Jobs has made that manual work is avoided, thanks to the automated system to organize the requests.
  • LinkedIn Jobs allows me to advertise about the job offer that I have posted, however, advertising is one of the things that I do not like about this service because the advertising is not shown to a specific audience and qualified for the job offer. Advertising is seen by many people randomly and this causes you to receive candidates who do not qualify for the job offer because they do not have a suitable CV.
LinkedIn Jobs is the perfect platform for those companies that are looking for a hiring mechanism that is much more effective and saves them time. It is a service that works within a social network, however, this makes the effectiveness much greater since job offers can be directly accessible to a large group of people. Its ability to organize candidates in an automated way is incredible, this service organizes candidates by placement, endorsements and quality of skills. In addition, LinkedIn Jobs has a very attractive administrative dashboard, where you can have total control of the job offers open for the company, and which candidates have been received. It is an excellent option to carry out a quality hiring, where you can learn more about the candidate and know what benefits they can bring.
I use LinkedIn Jobs to post new and open roles for the entire organization. We use this in our recruiting efforts and to reach out to candidates. It helps to address our hiring initiatives and to drive people to learn more about our company and assist in hiring the right candidates.
  • Tracking open roles
  • Creating search folders for each role
  • Having a lot of options in my search to help narrow down the right candidates
  • I don't like that sometimes when posting a role it auto-populates if I enter in a few similar words into the box
  • I don't like that the role doesn't auto renew or notify that the roles are expiring
It's great to be able to have many different roles and then to have search folders for each role I'm hiring for [with LinkedIn Jobs]. It helps me to track my candidates and keep track of what roles I have as well as see how well the jobs are performing or if they are bringing in enough candidates.
Carmen Rodriguez | TrustRadius Reviewer
LinkedIn Jobs is currently being used in all sectors of the banking company in which I am working. In my Sales sector, LinkedIn Jobs has been very successful due to its effectiveness in the publication of the search for candidates for a specific job position, in addition, it has been a very important platform in our sector due to its ability to find a person trained for open jobs.

LinkedIn Jobs has been very beneficial for our entire company and also for our Sales sector, we have been able to publish all kinds of open jobs and receive applications from candidates. In addition, with this platform it is much easier to find candidates because thanks to the paid subscription system, we can advertise for the job search and thus find candidates much faster.

• I love the way LinkedIn Jobs allows me to advertise for job openings, this has allowed us to get many more candidates for the openings in much less time.
  • I love the way LinkedIn Jobs shows me very accurate information about candidates, such as their resume, their work experience based on references from their network, and also their qualifications in previous job positions. This information helps me to know what type of candidates I am receiving in each vacancy.
  • It has an excellent integration with the ATS service, to be able to follow up on each candidate application and to be able to learn more about what kind of skills they can offer us to establish ourselves as an employee in the vacancy.
  • It is not possible to configure the publication of the vacancy for a specific location, this causes candidates to arrive from any state, and this is not something that we like. I would like to be able to configure the visibility of the vacancy, for only those people who reside in a specific place, so I would find closer candidates to interview them personally.
  • There is no type of order in the list of candidates for a job vacancy, this causes it to be a bit complex for us to know which candidate has better job performance or offers us better job characteristics and skills. I wish I could have a better automated order, where I can see which candidate is better than another.
LinkedIn Jobs is a perfect platform for any type of company, its ability to obtain candidates is impressive. One of the things that makes LinkedIn Jobs valuable is that it works within the LinkedIn social network, and this allows each job vacancy in a company to be advertised, and thus get more recruitment of candidates.

LinkedIn Jobs is a great platform, only a few tweaks and changes are missing within this platform to make it fully functional. For those people who do not have patience in the visualization of candidates, this platform will be a big problem, because it does not automatically organize which candidate has the best skills or characteristics to offer the company.

I recommend this recruiting service because it has great integrations with many ATS software and this helps make tracking candidates even easier.

Alexander Cooper | TrustRadius Reviewer
LinkedIn Jobs is being used to advertise for in-house roles and responsibilities as well as for clients. We use LinkedIn jobs in conjunction with other infrastructure and integrations to have a smooth recruitment process for ourselves and external vendors. It is being used across the whole organization and reaches potential employees that our own job site would not always meet.
  • Easy searching of potential candidates
  • Shows an easy to understand history of recruitees
  • Integrates well with our current implementations
  • Recommendations for clients are often too general, e.g. Java developer will see Database jobs recommended
  • Incomplete data is often listed in LinkedIn requiring external sites to be opened
  • Applications aren't as easy as other dedicated job sites
I would highly recommend LinkedIn Jobs as it is how I've gained employment for my last two career moves. It is easy to present yourself as an excellent potential employee and employers can easily filter candidates. It is best suited for large companies who know exactly what sort of employee they want or need. It is less suited for local jobs in my opinion as in comparison they look less appealing than the large corporations that always seem to be at the top of your recommended jobs list.
August 03, 2021

LinkedIn JOBS

Zac Roberson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use LinkedIn Jobs to post openings we currently have for clients and internal roles. We are under contract with Ashley Ellis, so most of our organization uses LinkedIn Jobs. It definitely bridges the gap of unfamiliarity with candidates.
  • Puts a face with a Resume, a profile. Helps tremendously because you can take demographics into consideration.
  • Location, use to help build context clues. Sometimes people might specify exactly where they live on LinkedIn and not resume itself
  • Now allows custom screening question, HUGE factor to weed out candidates that aren't qualified.
  • Exporting profiles upon application is a great benefit as well. Allows me to save time when I'm moving quickly as opposed to uploading externally to JobDiva
  • I don't see much that can be done differently. The export feature was a phenomenal addition as well as the custom screening question.
Well suited when a client needs someone experienced but young. LinkedIn Jobs gives us that opportunity to put a face with the profile. I can't really see any instances where it's less appropriate than traditional sourcing or application portals. LinkedIn is at the top of my list
We use LinkedIn Jobs to post new jobs in the organization and reach out to right set of professionals. It is used by the many department and teams in the organization. It also helps us sponsor the job posts as well if the requirement is urgent and we can also set refined targeting criteria for candidates.
  • The ease with which it integrates with our existing Applicant Tracking System
  • Helps make hiring a candidate easier with location and qualification based filtering of candidates
  • It also allows us to use the network of hiring managers and other employees as they can also share the job posts on their profiles.
  • Sometimes a single job post get posted as multiple duplicate jobs
  • The interface of the Jobs sections feels congested and and needs to be revamped
  • There is no way for the candidate to track the status of their application and that's why this doesn't suffice as a standalone hiring tool
It's primarily suited for hiring senior leadership roles where relevant candidate pool is limited and you want to check references as well. In my opinion, it is not that effective for entry level roles. It is more suited in the organizations where an existing Applicant Tracking System is in place. However, sometimes the demographic and location based search is not accurate.
Francis Cook | TrustRadius Reviewer
LinkedIn Jobs is a platform that helps both employers and potential employees in finding for the right job and ensure hiring of the right candidate. We use the platform in our organization to post our job openings and thereafter sift through the potential candidates and simplify the hiring process. It has helped us solve the business problem of using traditional methods in hiring and recruitment process. <br>
  • It has a simple user-interface and this ensures simple usage in an accurate manner.
  • It allows sifting of the applications using location-based search and this ensures accurate hiring process.
  • It's applicable for use in both the employers and employees thus benefit both parties.
  • It's accurate and we have not had any problems in using the platform reliably.
LinkedIn Jobs is well suited in a scenario where a person is looking for a job, or an employers wishes to hire staff into their organization. The platform will enable everyone to search for a job opening and apply with ease and at the same time allow employer to view potential candidates viable for filling their job openings.
Kristina Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
LinkedIn jobs is being used by our organization through a specific department. It solves our business problem of finding qualified candidates by allowing us to narrow in on a specific demographic.
  • Allows us to narrow in on a specific location
  • Allows us to narrow in on a specific job title
  • Allow the user to specify demographics themselves.
  • Allow ad posting directly through ad section rather than creating an ad on company page first
Quick and easy way to create an ad and they send it out to the right demographics for you so you reach the right candidates. I just wish they would allow the user to specify specific demographics themselves.
Joe Torres | TrustRadius Reviewer
Quick and easy to locate and find work though here.
  • Research.
  • Longevity.
  • Direct.
  • Reliable.
  • Video chat.
  • Calendar.
I've continued to find jobs and connect with with recruiters now for 13 years.
Jessica Alvarez | TrustRadius Reviewer
As the owner and founder of the real estate company that I am currently in, I have been the one who made the decision to buy and implement LinkedIn Jobs in our work areas. The reason why I chose LinkedIn Jobs as my main candidate search software is because it offered me a very good expectation since it works hand in hand with the LinkedIn social network, and this helps make the search for candidates even faster and many more requests can be obtained. The LinkedIn Jobs implementation process was something quite simple. It was only necessary to hire one of the recruitment plans that LinkedIn offered us, in order to implement it in each of the areas of our company, it is important to highlight that I have implemented this system in all the areas of my company.

The main benefit that LinkedIn Jobs has brought me is the quick turnaround of candidate applications. Previously, I had a lot of inconveniences to receive new candidate applications. Since the process was manual, I spent much more money on advertising to be able to obtain new candidates for my company, however, after the arrival of LinkedIn Jobs, everything changed for the positive. This service has provided me with a large number of applications from candidates from different places with diverse skills and many varied knowledge, in addition, it allows me to communicate with each candidate in order to schedule a future interview or to ask them about something specific. I am very happy with having LinkedIn Jobs in my company, we no longer have to spend hours and hours trying to find new candidates for the jobs that are open in our company, just post the job offer on LinkedIn Jobs and wait requests come in.
  • Excellent notification system. LinkedIn Jobs notifications are sent to my inbox and also to my mobile device, which makes it even easier to know the exact moment when we receive a new application from a candidate for an open position at our company.
  • The accessibility of each candidate's CV, using LinkedIn Jobs, is amazing. Thanks to the fact that it works within the social network, I can have direct access to the profile of each of the candidates, to be able to know each of their aptitudes, know their old work experiences and know what type of education they have had and what type of positive things can offer for the performance in my company.
  • One of the things that stands out a lot about LinkedIn Jobs is the interview scheduling calendar system. This service provides me with a calendar where I can organize the interviews that I have scheduled with one of the candidates, in order to keep track of the hiring.
  • The LinkedIn Jobs plans prices are very accessible, I have noticed the great savings I have had by buying one of the LinkedIn Jobs plans, previously I spent much more money advertising to obtain new candidates.
  • The UI is very easy to handle. LinkedIn Jobs allows me to organize all applications using Filters, which helps make it easier for me to read each candidate application.
  • When I open a new job offer for my company, and I post on LinkedIn Jobs, it asks me for a location for the job offer, however, the candidates I receive are from parts further away from the location that I have placed in the offer of employment. I would like LinkedIn Jobs to enable an option to only receive applications from candidates who are close to the job offer, it does not make sense to receive applications from people who are very far from the job zone.
  • For now, I don't have any other LinkedIn Jobs complaints. I am currently satisfied with the results that I have been obtaining in my company thanks to this excellent job posting service, due to the fact that I have obtained a large volume of candidates.
I would definitely recommend LinkedIn Jobs to a co-worker or a company, due to its effectiveness in obtaining new candidates for a job offer. LinkedIn Jobs is one of the best options to consider when it comes to searching for a job offer service, because it works within a social network and has the ability to advertise the job offer and thus achieve that the offer receives large numbers of candidates in a very short time. Posting a job offer on this service is too easy, you just have to write the job search position, the location, the contact methods, the places available for an interview and ready, the ad will be ready to be published. The implementation of LinkedIn Jobs is quite simple, as soon as you buy one of the offered plans, you get full access to the publication and hiring of new employees for the company.

I don't recommend LinkedIn Jobs for small businesses, as the costs of the plans can be a bit high for those small businesses. I recommend this service to medium and large companies that can afford the costs of hiring and job offers. This is an effective software for posting job vacancies.
Alan Bloxham | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use LinkedIn Jobs for networking and business expansion opportunities. It's primarily used by our recruiter and networking specialist. It brings an easier environment to connect with other people that would otherwise not be available.
  • LinkedIn profile integration.
  • Non-invasive messaging.
  • Networking opportunities outside of business expansion.
  • It would benefit in giving the option for different privacy levels. Though it's not recommended when seeking employment, some people would still like to have maximum security.
LinkedIn Jobs is the perfect platform for small business to expand and employee base and explore networking opportunities.
LinkedIn Jobs has made posting for jobs more seamless so that I can also easily view resumes, and work history. LinkedIn is one of my favorite networking and hiring tool[s]. I can easily view potential candidates, and even speak with them directly without recruiters and hassles in between. LinkedIn Jobs is used by my organization when we really want to get the word out for a new position. LinkedIn has the power of connection and the power to reach a vast variety of applicants.
  • Simple to use, LinkedIn Jobs makes it simple to post a job, share it and re-share. Therefore its reach is magnified and amplified within potentially beneficial networks.
  • LinkedIn's social networking base/platform makes job posting feel more natural. In real time you get to view your applicants and see their qualifications listed on their profiles.
  • LinkedIn Jobs is has the potential to reach many networks and for the JOB SEEKERS, they seem to be able to do much more research on the company for which they are applying.
  • We have found to get the reach that we want, LinkedIn Jobs has been an expensive endeavor. The free postings do not get very far on LinkedIn Jobs.
  • For Large scale hired, LinkedIn Jobs is not beneficial at all. It does not do a good job at keeping a large influx of candidates coming through.
  • Some of the candidates end up being in other locations and therefore some have been unwilling to relocate or to fulfill job descriptions. In some ways, the wide reach works to a disadvantage when reaching candidates that do not even realize where the position is located. LinkedIn Jobs needs to do a better job with location based searches.
When you want to reach a wide network, LinkedIn Jobs is great. If you want to find a new subset of applicants that you have not found on any other job board. If on a tight budget there are other options that will definitely help you with large scale hires and to reach the applicants you need. LinkedIn Jobs is great for networking and finding like minded people/companies and groups. However, it is not always great at targeting or finding applicants that are a good fit.
I use LinkedIn Jobs in three ways. The first is to find new employees/team members. The second is to find jobs in the field and reach out to those companies for advertisement slots on a podcast. The third is to find new jobs for myself. LinkedIn Jobs is my favorite app for all three methods of job search. It streamlines the process with integration with LinkedIn which makes it stand out compared to competitors.
  • Integration with LinkedIn profiles
  • Keywords for SEO
  • Easy apply button
  • Would be ideal to have an option for remote as the location of the position, or have it be a secondary location to the physical address of the company.
  • Some of the key terms are a bit generic, would be great to see main key terms and then secondary as many jobs fall under two different specialties/fields.
  • Repetition of the same jobs being sent out over the email digest.
Best platform/app out there for job searches. Not only on the side of the job seeker but also the hiring staff. It is fantastic that both sides can view the company's page and the job seeker's page to have a quick glimpse and treat this as a live resume. Also fantastic to see who works at the company and if there are any mutual connections there.
May 03, 2021

LINKEDIN JOBS...

We use LinkedIn Jobs not only to recruit candidates, but also to promote our company. Our unique features are able to be highlighted as well as showing the applicants for our positions, proving this is a competitive company to work for. LinkedIn Jobs is the most professional recruiting website that is offered online.
  • Global marketing of positions.
  • Number of applicants.
  • Competitive positions.
  • Fewer promotions.
  • More filters.
  • More salary information.
I believe that LinkedIn Jobs is well suited for those looking for not only high volume level positions, but high executive level as well. What is nice about LInkedIn is our professionals are connected to their accounts and also with Hershey, bringing in people from all over the world. Being able to post about jobs and get connected with our employees in a unique way is always great.
LinkedIn Jobs is used by our recruitment team to advertise roles across the whole business. As part of the HR team I support these adverts and as much as possible respond to messages and queries regarding the organisation and roles available. LinkedIn Jobs is a good way to display the roles in a clear and simple way, so those browsing can see what’s on offer.
  • Simple.
  • Clear.
  • Nice layout.
  • Can include links.
  • Sometimes html can display wrong.
  • Being generic, adverts don’t always stand out.
LinkedIn Jobs is great for finding talent for specific industries or SME’s for specific roles. Some of our roles are uncommon so it can be hard to recruit for these roles. LinkedIn jobs is a platform used daily by many organisations, recruiters and those looking for work. Often meaning we can create a lot of interest on here.
LinkedIn Jobs is one the best jobs posting sites presently available in the COVID scenario, I am using myself to post the job openings within my team and also for other verticals routed via Talent Team. Best part is the ease with which openings can be created and inbuilt templates and notifications makes it a great tool to track the applications.
  • Higher applicants - nice platform to get more CV's.
  • Inbuilt templates.
  • Ease of use.
  • API integrating with office systems for direct plug in is shaky sometimes.
  • Many a times applicants drop out due to downtime issue.
  • Number of clicks can be reduced for customer applications.
LinkedIn Jobs is well suited for all types of organization because its baseline is collaboration platform for Business & Technical people. This very thing makes it a unique product to capture right candidate, LinkedIn Profile sufficient enough to submit an application as your profile has all the required details. It may lose all those candidates which are not working in white collar positions and don't have a LinkedIn account.
[LinkedIn Jobs is] being used by Human Resource’s department for hiring across all the departments. Posting jobs on LinkedIn helps us in wide reach to the potential candidates through direct or indirect references.
  • Wider reach
  • More relevant profiles
  • Easy filter function wise
  • All jobs should have easy apply feature.
[LinkedIn Jobs is] appropriate for more professional and senior roles instead of entry level hiring. Entry level profiles are not up to date and very difficult to do scrutiny.
Across the whole organization we use LinkedIn Jobs. We just found out about it recently, and although we haven't hired anyone directly from there yet, we do get some good resumes and have contacted them for the first interview.
  • its easy to use and organized
  • you can view all resumes right in LinkedIn
  • also have the option to get them to your email address (that can be different from LinkedIn email)
  • ability to screen candidates as well with questions/experience
  • option to copy previous posting and tweak it
LinkedIn Jobs is well suited for any kind of professional/business jobs.
Across the whole organization. LinkedIn Jobs we feel reaches more candidates as people are active on LinkedIn.
  • Large outreach.
  • Increases views on our company LinkedIn page.
  • Expensive.
  • If you’re looking for a specific sector, it may not be the best fit.
Large outreach - however, if you are in a specific sector, sometimes may not get as many candidates as you’d like.
Cedric Allen | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use it to help find the best candidates and to hear the back stories of those in transition.
  • It shows the human side of recruiting and allows the recruiter to stay in touch with the candidate rather than leave them hanging.
  • It allows for the candidate to really tell their story through referrals.
  • It allows you to see where you rank and cuts through a lot of red tape.
  • It can be better in allowing the team you will work with [to] give more of a background to the environment you are heading into.
  • A better setup for employers to give a timetable of when they will do interviews.
  • More referral possibilities and use of recommendations.
It is well suited in putting in what you are looking for, and also in expanding the board of quality candidates. It could be better in reaching out [and] describing the environment where you will be working [as well as] offering those beyond L.I.O.N. to be able to contact about said company.
They understand the process and will not just do it and take your money. It can be done immediately without waiting. The questions can be answered quickly through Twitter with ease and leads to a personal relation before the ad is placed. It is not a chore, but a joy to do.
I am an end-user of LinkedIn jobs and reporting on user experience to help manage expectations of companies that use this product to post jobs. LinkedIn is delivering job recommendations stating a location that is incorrect, causing job applications that don't match candidate expectations nor company job descriptions.

Scenario - My job search settings are set for remote. I have many years in SaaS where my past 20 years of software jobs list my location as "remote to (city name)" or my current city (Eugene). My job alert is set for customer success management-Remote.

Job recommendations are set for "on" however, results show jobs in small towns, and the company websites do not show jobs in those cities.

I conclude that LinkedIn Jobs is pushing jobs to me that show incorrect locations. This causes increased job applications for jobs that are not available. It is already time-consuming to tailor resumes and cover letters for each job application, find LinkedIn connections to boost resume visibility. And to realize that the job in, for example, Coquille, OR, doesn't exist. I have searched the many support articles in their knowledge base around this issue, only to see support reps quickly close the thread with a misunderstood and irrelevant answer, always pointing to user error.

Here's an example position: Customer Success Consultant (Premier Accounts) at HubSpot in Coquille, OR, Posted 1 week ago, with 79 applicants. This is a terrible user experience, a waste of time, and delivers job applicants that don't match the job requirements for location. Very disappointing of LinkedIn. If I were considering using LinkedIn for hiring, I'd make sure they correct this flaw so you're not inundated with job candidates seeking jobs in different locations.
  • LinkedIn shows my how many applicants have used their platform to apply
  • I can see how my skills and experience match the job description
  • The jobs are with reputable companies
  • I can see and make connections to strengthen my hiring chances
  • Misinformed job location, pulling from some algorithm that is flawed
  • Match job listing more closely to company's listing regarding location - be accurate
  • Verify job location with company
Well suited for recommending jobs that the candidate needs to further validate. Job seekers cannot trust the location of recommended jobs.
There are many complaints that there is no way to contact their support. There is no phone number, nor chat and people aren't receiving responses on social media. I have used "Feedback" to report on the job description page the flaw in incorrect locations.
We are a small, boutique staffing agency, so we set up one person to post the jobs based off of all the recruiters' requests. Not only did the LinkedIn Jobs advertise our professional-level jobs to a professional level audience, they significantly increased traffic to our LinkedIn Company Page & significantly increased our InMail response rate.
  • Advertise job openings
  • Increase InMail response rate
  • Increase company web traffic
  • Present unified LinkedIn image
  • Standardized job titles
  • Geographic areas are locked in
LinkedIn Jobs is very well suited to having a cohesive, professional company image on LinkedIn. The Jobs portion gets decent applicant traffic & ties into the whole picture of your company's LinkedIn. The only real challenge was getting applicants from LinkedIn Jobs into our ATS.
LinkedIn Jobs is extremely easy to use. Support was almost not necessary, but I could contact my rep & get the question easily answered.
It is used to post external and internal roles and generally works pretty well, we just have to filter through A LOT of junk resumes to get to the relevant ones (and this is assuming a strong write-up we put together). I don't think their algorithm is all that good yet when you give it good content.
  • Deepens candidate pools
  • Sometimes finds a unicorn
  • Idiot proof
  • Too much trash
  • Filters aren't great
There just aren't that many effective alternatives that I know of. It's not a great solution and works better if you have a support person to filter the applicants for your sharks. I wish there was an advanced search to negate junk resumes or a way for LinkedIn to give you a shortlist based on advanced criteria.
Support isn't that great. Just average I'd say. A lot of the time when things go wrong, there is nothing the support person can do. It's just the way they are set up and it takes them usually 24 hours to respond to a ticket which to me is far too long, but they are overall just okay.
James Rodriguez | TrustRadius Reviewer
LinkedIn Jobs is used by our entire organization throughout the country. It is mostly used to find targeted key candidates for any range of positions. It is great because the pool of candidates is the most diverse and you can target individuals who aren't necessarily looking but if you have a great position or pitch, it can sometime intrigue potential candidates.
  • You can target individuals, and there is a wide pool of candidates.
  • Linkedin is a highly popular source of candidates, coming from a social media platform akin to Facebook.
  • It melds well within applicant tracking systems for a seamless transition.
  • The location filter can be greatly improved. Sometimes common cities are not available.
  • The user interface managing the jobs could use some fine tuning, sometimes it can appear cluttered.
LinkedIn has a user candidate pool and can be used to the advantage or obtaining a lot of response. However, sometimes the response can be varied from all these candidates so it acts as more of a "catch-all." More work is required to identify relevant candidates and sort through them. If you're looking to go through a larger size pool, this is a great tool.
Unfortunately, I have not reached out to LinkedIn support.
February 17, 2020

Plenty of Candidates

Jay Werth | TrustRadius Reviewer
Convergent has used LinkedIn Jobs to source candidates for the Project Director position. Project Directors serve clients on-site conducting fundraising campaign feasibility studies and manage campaigns. Convergent seeks mature individuals who have fundraising, sales, or marketing experience. Individuals have a willingness to travel and enjoy autonomy after receiving training.
  • Excellent exposure to job seekers.
  • The site is easy to navigate.
  • The contacted versus having just read a submission is a little confusing.
  • It'd be nice to have a ranking feature that one could score candidates.
It's well suited for companies seeking contractor services such as we do. There's enough variety of experiences possessed by users that there is a sufficient number of candidates. It's probably not as suitable for service sector jobs like restaurants.
We didn't have need for support. The site did a very good job of walking us through posting and processing.

What is LinkedIn Jobs?

LinkedIn Jobs allows employers to post listings, and boasts personalized targeting, screening questions, and matching algorithms as well.

LinkedIn Jobs Pricing