Skip to main content
LinkedIn Jobs

LinkedIn Jobs

What is LinkedIn Jobs?

LinkedIn Jobs allows employers to post listings, and boasts personalized targeting, screening questions, and matching algorithms as well.

TrustRadius Insights

LinkedIn Jobs is a versatile platform widely used across organizations for various recruiting purposes. Real estate companies, for …

LINKEDIN JOBS...

May 03, 2021
Incentivized
We use LinkedIn Jobs not only to recruit candidates, but also to promote our company. Our unique features are able to be highlighted as …

• Premium Consulting/Integration Services

46 people also want pricing

What is Indeed.com?

Indeed is a job board and job search engine, available globally.

What is MightyRecruiter?

MightyRecruiter, from Bold Limited, is described by the vendor as an intuitive recruiting solution that aims to help companies recruit better. Users can post to job boards, source passive candidates, manage applicants and hire the most relevant candidates.

Product Demos

Get your LinkedIn job applicants in seconds | Reczee Wand demo

YouTube

LinkedIn Jobs Technical Details

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 6.9.

The most common users of LinkedIn Jobs are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

Attribute Ratings

Incentivized
  • Connecting with candidates.
  • Means of tracking communication.
  • Ease of connections and relevant matches.
  • Diversity and inclusion
  • Removing candidate personal information, only provides the essentials for job qualifications.
  • Ability to create events to invite candidates from LinkedIn.
Dannyl Ruy Belican | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Accurate jobs selection
  • Registered employers
  • Easy to apply
  • Create your own CV online
  • Less hassle for job search
  • More evaluations of scam job offers
  • Lack of application feedbacks
Incentivized
  • Customizable screening questions - they somewhat recently improved this!! Custom questions used to not be an option but now that it is, it’s definitely a step up.
  • Helps automate the process - can send auto-rejection email if I choose. I like to notify candidates that I did receive their application and am not just ignoring it.
  • Tends to offer high-quality candidates. If not a fit for the job they applied for, sometimes we have a different position for them.
  • When adding skills under the job description, they are limited. Sometimes a skill that seems basic to me is not an option and you may only enter skills which appear on their drop down list.
  • Limited screening questions with awkward wording… but they fixed this! Custom questions are now an option
  • I’m not so sure that the advertising selects accurate candidates. LinkedIn tries to target your audience based on the “skills” section but what a candidates lists as their skills may not be the best picture of them.
Incentivized
  • Full transparency to the hiring team
  • Algorithm suggests which positions your skillset is a good match with
  • location based and job profile recommendations
  • In-Mail options for users who are active on LinkedIn with a premium membership
  • Like any other job site, feedback from recruiter can lack
  • I actually noticed some fake job postings, which can be a scam and steal personal info
  • I don't understand what the benefit is of showing how many people have applied for a position- it may be a better idea to just indicate that a specific job opportunity is very active but no need to count the # of resumes submitted
  • Integration with LinkedIn profiles
  • Keywords for SEO
  • Easy apply button
  • Would be ideal to have an option for remote as the location of the position, or have it be a secondary location to the physical address of the company.
  • Some of the key terms are a bit generic, would be great to see main key terms and then secondary as many jobs fall under two different specialties/fields.
  • Repetition of the same jobs being sent out over the email digest.
Jessica Alvarez | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
  • Excellent notification system. LinkedIn Jobs notifications are sent to my inbox and also to my mobile device, which makes it even easier to know the exact moment when we receive a new application from a candidate for an open position at our company.
  • The accessibility of each candidate's CV, using LinkedIn Jobs, is amazing. Thanks to the fact that it works within the social network, I can have direct access to the profile of each of the candidates, to be able to know each of their aptitudes, know their old work experiences and know what type of education they have had and what type of positive things can offer for the performance in my company.
  • One of the things that stands out a lot about LinkedIn Jobs is the interview scheduling calendar system. This service provides me with a calendar where I can organize the interviews that I have scheduled with one of the candidates, in order to keep track of the hiring.
  • The LinkedIn Jobs plans prices are very accessible, I have noticed the great savings I have had by buying one of the LinkedIn Jobs plans, previously I spent much more money advertising to obtain new candidates.
  • The UI is very easy to handle. LinkedIn Jobs allows me to organize all applications using Filters, which helps make it easier for me to read each candidate application.
  • When I open a new job offer for my company, and I post on LinkedIn Jobs, it asks me for a location for the job offer, however, the candidates I receive are from parts further away from the location that I have placed in the offer of employment. I would like LinkedIn Jobs to enable an option to only receive applications from candidates who are close to the job offer, it does not make sense to receive applications from people who are very far from the job zone.
  • For now, I don't have any other LinkedIn Jobs complaints. I am currently satisfied with the results that I have been obtaining in my company thanks to this excellent job posting service, due to the fact that I have obtained a large volume of candidates.
Sasha Brito | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
  • The job offers board is one of the things that stands out most positively on LinkedIn Jobs, since I can know all the job offers that are open for all sectors of my company and I can also see the candidates that are in each offer of employment.
  • Interview scheduling is one of the best features of LinkedIn Jobs. It allows you to schedule exact time and exact day for face-to-face meetings in order to carry out a more consolidated interview, in addition, it sends notifications to the candidate so that they can appear for the interview at the right time.
  • I can have access to the CV of each candidate. LinkedIn Jobs offers me a very detailed CV of each of the candidates and this allows me to quickly know the qualities that each candidate has.
  • I can handle job applications much better. It was a very tedious job when we did this manually and we did a lot of paperwork to organize the received requests. LinkedIn Jobs has made that manual work is avoided, thanks to the automated system to organize the requests.
  • LinkedIn Jobs allows me to advertise about the job offer that I have posted, however, advertising is one of the things that I do not like about this service because the advertising is not shown to a specific audience and qualified for the job offer. Advertising is seen by many people randomly and this causes you to receive candidates who do not qualify for the job offer because they do not have a suitable CV.
  • The ease with which it integrates with our existing Applicant Tracking System
  • Helps make hiring a candidate easier with location and qualification based filtering of candidates
  • It also allows us to use the network of hiring managers and other employees as they can also share the job posts on their profiles.
  • Sometimes a single job post get posted as multiple duplicate jobs
  • The interface of the Jobs sections feels congested and and needs to be revamped
  • There is no way for the candidate to track the status of their application and that's why this doesn't suffice as a standalone hiring tool
Incentivized
  • its easy to use and organized
  • you can view all resumes right in LinkedIn
  • also have the option to get them to your email address (that can be different from LinkedIn email)
  • ability to screen candidates as well with questions/experience
  • option to copy previous posting and tweak it
Incentivized
  • Simple to use, LinkedIn Jobs makes it simple to post a job, share it and re-share. Therefore its reach is magnified and amplified within potentially beneficial networks.
  • LinkedIn's social networking base/platform makes job posting feel more natural. In real time you get to view your applicants and see their qualifications listed on their profiles.
  • LinkedIn Jobs is has the potential to reach many networks and for the JOB SEEKERS, they seem to be able to do much more research on the company for which they are applying.
  • We have found to get the reach that we want, LinkedIn Jobs has been an expensive endeavor. The free postings do not get very far on LinkedIn Jobs.
  • For Large scale hired, LinkedIn Jobs is not beneficial at all. It does not do a good job at keeping a large influx of candidates coming through.
  • Some of the candidates end up being in other locations and therefore some have been unwilling to relocate or to fulfill job descriptions. In some ways, the wide reach works to a disadvantage when reaching candidates that do not even realize where the position is located. LinkedIn Jobs needs to do a better job with location based searches.
  • Tracking open roles
  • Creating search folders for each role
  • Having a lot of options in my search to help narrow down the right candidates
  • I don't like that sometimes when posting a role it auto-populates if I enter in a few similar words into the box
  • I don't like that the role doesn't auto renew or notify that the roles are expiring
Alexander Cooper | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
  • Easy searching of potential candidates
  • Shows an easy to understand history of recruitees
  • Integrates well with our current implementations
  • Recommendations for clients are often too general, e.g. Java developer will see Database jobs recommended
  • Incomplete data is often listed in LinkedIn requiring external sites to be opened
  • Applications aren't as easy as other dedicated job sites
Alan Bloxham | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
  • LinkedIn profile integration.
  • Non-invasive messaging.
  • Networking opportunities outside of business expansion.
  • It would benefit in giving the option for different privacy levels. Though it's not recommended when seeking employment, some people would still like to have maximum security.
Kristina Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
  • Allows us to narrow in on a specific location
  • Allows us to narrow in on a specific job title
  • Allow the user to specify demographics themselves.
  • Allow ad posting directly through ad section rather than creating an ad on company page first
Cedric Allen | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
  • It shows the human side of recruiting and allows the recruiter to stay in touch with the candidate rather than leave them hanging.
  • It allows for the candidate to really tell their story through referrals.
  • It allows you to see where you rank and cuts through a lot of red tape.
  • It can be better in allowing the team you will work with [to] give more of a background to the environment you are heading into.
  • A better setup for employers to give a timetable of when they will do interviews.
  • More referral possibilities and use of recommendations.
  • LinkedIn shows my how many applicants have used their platform to apply
  • I can see how my skills and experience match the job description
  • The jobs are with reputable companies
  • I can see and make connections to strengthen my hiring chances
  • Misinformed job location, pulling from some algorithm that is flawed
  • Match job listing more closely to company's listing regarding location - be accurate
  • Verify job location with company
Incentivized
  • Candidate sourcing - LinkedIn Jobs has a lot of search parameters for sourcing candidates and makes it easy
  • Job posting - it is simple to post jobs and to copy old postings or edit current postings
  • Easy to reach out to candidates - you can set specific message templates to use to quickly and easily reach out to prospective candidates
  • The new UI is a little odd. "Projects" take precedence over job postings now, and it makes things a little difficult to navigate.
  • Some of the search parameters don't function as intended. I have had issues with boolean searches not excluding certain terms.