LinkedIn Marketing Solutions Reviews

Tegan Jenner | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 26, 2020

Get's the job done, but the UI/UX could use a revamp

Support Rating

The few times my colleagues and I have had to reach out to our assigned LinkedIn rep, they have been quickly responsive and efficient at providing solutions.

The user interface itself doesn't contain a lot of help/training material, so it definitely takes a bit of trial and error to figure out a smooth workflow within the platform.
Read Tegan Jenner's full review
Carmen Rodriguez | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 07, 2020

Ability to expand advertising and get a more interested audience

Support Rating

It was a fairly concurrent service in each of our doubts, he managed to offer us too direct attention in any of our doubts. I believe that this attention service fulfilled all its promised tasks, as well as I believe that this helped me to implement this platform as it is much easier and in less time.

During my experience implementing this platform, I had several doubts about how to create each of the campaigns and how to expand the advertising throughout the social network, however, the customer service was there to answer my question concurrently.
Read Carmen Rodriguez's full review
Adanne Chinmaobi | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 01, 2020

We're reaching the LinkedIn professional population more efficiently.

Support Rating

Asides from official support materials made easily available by LinkedIn themselves, there are millions of user generated contents created to help users take advantage of what LinkedIn offers users of its marketing solutions.
Read Adanne Chinmaobi's full review
Jemec Lozada | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 15, 2020

Solving the issue right away

Support Rating

So, everything what I just said previously adds up to the value of LinkedIn Marketing Solutions. Definitely recommending it to a friend. It has its things to improve but its nothing major or nothing to worry about. So I give a 9 because it still has that, some user interface glitches that can be improved but do not damage the experience that you have with it.
Read Jemec Lozada's full review

About LinkedIn Marketing Solutions

LinkedIn Marketing Solutions is a recently (2015) expanded marketing platform for reaching audiences through the popular Linkedin work-oriented social network that includes modules like the Lead Accelerator (supporting segmentation features to improve conversion), Sponsored Updates, LinkedIn Onsite Display, LinkedIn Network Display, and Sponsored InMail. While still at its core a social marketing engine, Linkedin Marketing Solutions now presents a more comprehensive B2B advertising platform. The Linkedin Text Ads module supports both pay per click (PPC) and cost per impression (CPM) pricing models.

The platform is used by many well-known companies, including Adobe, Citi, General Electric, HP, and many others. It integrates technology from Bizo, a company and platform acquired by LinkedIn in mid-2014.

LinkedIn Marketing Solutions Technical Details