So the vendor...
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Logikcull, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
So the vendor states Logikcull is designed to automatically organize and cull the noise. This is to help legal & IT teams quickly find and preserve the signal, and meet their deadlines without breaking the bank. The vendor boasts Logikcull is the go-to solution for more than 1500 in-house legal teams, law firms and government organizations who rely on it to make holds and discovery fast, affordable and secure.
- Supported: Fully automated investigations & disputes
- Supported: Drag-and-drop data ingestion, processing and organization
- Supported: Culling Intelligence: If you can find a pair of shoes on Amazon, you can find the smoking gun.
- Supported: Automated, completely self-serve document productions so you can stop waiting on vendors.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||19%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||41%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||37%|
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||Globally supported.|
- Tagging similar documents
- Diffusing large data sets
- Advancing user friendliness
- Making saved searches easier to find
- easy upload of documents
- ability to customize tags and labels to fit what you need
- ease of downloading all docs as .pdf no matter the native format
- ease of review and organization
- when reviewing and having to go to the next page, the system stays at the bottom instead of scrolling back to the top of the doc list, which would be the next doc in the list
- being able to change the font size of the redaction labels would be KEY
- It ingests data robustly, allowing the user to set a variety of ingestion rules.
- It provides an interface for attorney review that significantly reduces user training.
- It has robust user features to enhance the review and tag function of an attorney review team.
- There are too many wonderful export features to list, but suffice it to say very robust.
- Support is at the platinum level with real-time chat interface with REAL tech types who can solve issues, without going through a script
- The company obviously invests heavily in development and seems to always be on the industry edge of simply making things better, faster, more efficient, and cost-effective.
- Perhaps data processing transfer from here to there, but that may be as much the Firm as Logikcull.
- A few more reporting features to keep track of reviewer activity.
- Auto notices of reviewer activity would be neat.
- Document management
- Document production
- Bulk downloads of PDFs for regular use rather than formal production
- Organization of uploaded data, such a folder storage
- PST file email review
- Exporting in different formats for production
- Outstanding support
- More options for non-bates labeling productions
- Clarity on interface
- More options for upload
- Customer service / tech support
- Ease of use
- Implementation of feature requests
- Metadata availability for Slack uploads
- Automatic de-duplication of emails and PDF documents
- Easy to identify privileged documents based on QC tags that Logikcull automatically creates during upload
- Searching is straight forward and easy to use
- Production process is easy and the program provides step by step instructions to avoid any errors
- Needs built in translation services
- Ability to handle/display images for specific file types such as .dwg
- Ability to review documents during upload process that have rendered an image.
- sort large amounts of documents
- mark duplicates
- label and produce large document sets
- download options for projects could be made easier
- Using search terms allows user to identify specific documents that deal with a subject
- Once reviewed and sorted provides a safe and easy process to produces documents responsive and to endorse them if needed
- The best part about the Logikcull platform is it does not cost an arm and a leg to use like the other ediscovery tools on the market
- I would like to have an easier way to identify the last email in a string that includes all the attachments in the string
- Other areas I have contacted Logikcull about I have been pleasantly surprised to find out that either there had been an update that solved my issue or one was on the way.
- The application permits a quick and user friendly way of reviewing large collections of documents; the ability to "tag" and cull documents is particularly helpful when trying to review a significant volume of emails.
- The ability to generate an electronic file of documents and download same for production significantly reduces document preparation time.
- Inclusion of "family members" in a particular search often brings in those family member files that have either not been tagged or tagged as "non-responsive." For example, a recent search I conducted brought in company logos on signature blocks so I had to go through the initial download and delete those documents so they were not included in the final production. There may be an easier way of removing these or making sure they are not included in the search/download -- I'm still getting used to the program.
- Customer service is great! Super helpful answering all my questions.
- Their tutorials and FAQ's are also helpful when you are working off hours.
- Fairly user friendly. Software basics are easy to learn.
- The document information tab on the right side is hard to see.
- The threading function is a bit confusing.
- Would love the option of a combined PDF at production.
- PDFs lose letters in after production if changed (e.g., when new redactions are added).
- Document search
- Document tagging
- Document viewing
- Inability to highlight relevant portions of documents.
- Inability to tag at the page level, which can be problematic for long documents.
- Sometimes clunky interface.
- It culls through documents very efficiently.
- It enables us to tag and highlight documents efficiently.
- It's user-friendly in a general sense.
- I would like to be able to highlight content within documents which I don't think is available yet (or the last time I checked.)
- Store large data batches in the cloud.
- Allow multiple users to simultaneously review documents.
- Allow multiple users to comment or flag individual documents.
- Search large data batches in cloud.
- Refreshing to the last document opened to on screen.
- Allowing users to know which documents they have already reviewed.
- More shortcuts for adding comments.
- Organizing documents prior to production.
- Keeps a detailed record of documents that have been produced and keeps a record of who has opened the documents you produced.
- Makes it very easy to search a large number of documents in record time.
- Being able to import documents from Dropbox.
- Highlight function.
- Sometimes it's hard to review documents imported from another database.
- Fast uploads
- Easy Tagging
- Quick Downloads
- Social media importing
- Checking Excel charts for content (not being 100s of pages long)
- Search tool not case sensitive
- Projects are quickly deployed
- Tag organization isn't customizable
- There can be a large learning curve for new uses.
- Allows for quick and simple uploading of records into the platform. This makes the product basically a "plug and play" system which is easy for non-technical people to use.
- Grants end users the ability to tag documents and search text, allowing the users to quickly find the document(s) that are crucial to their case.
- Document productions can be created using Logikcull and then shared directly with the receiving parties. By sharing through Logikcull, the user can easily transfer very large sized files to other parties without having to worry about downloading to another medium to make the transfer. It also provides the necessary documentation to show when the transfer was made and when the parties receiving the productions downloaded the records.
- Some of the searchings are not quite up to snuff for a highly technical user. They provide for Boolean searching, but there are some capabilities that are missing. For example, a negative search cannot be your first query line.
- There are only limited fields that can be endorsed onto documents when printing or exporting.
- The same features that make it easy for the novice user are the ones that make it problematic for the experienced eDiscovery analyst. Knowing databases and how to map data to particular fields means that when you use Logikcull and everything is set for you, you lose a lot of the flexibility you may want with the more complicated systems.
- The analytics built into Logikcull is the lower-end analytics. They do have email threading and de-duping, but the more complicated things like concept cluster and TAR are not available with Logikcull.