MapAnyting helps an organization map their Salesforce data. This solution enables users to display relevant data and save it as map overlays.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/FZ/HB/PWSF3PUE7GPT.PNGMapAnythingGreat tool but now expensive2019-01-07T19:06:20.815ZPrimarily used within sales/marketing - for us as a nonprofit, fundraising efforts. It allows us to see our donors on a map and especially helpful when planning trips to specific cities.,Color coding different accounts or data fields. Ability to see travel time and not just distance. Lots of data fields to pull from - big recent improvement.,They just restructured their pricing model and we are ending our contract because of it - you have to pay for 10 users. The crossover with accounts and contacts are hard to map. The window sizes when navigating the maps are difficult to work with.,5,For the first time, we were able to see donors on a map which was life-changing. Its allowed us to target donors on trips and other email campaigns when we haven’t been able to before.,,Location-based reports for donor locations. Yes, it meets our needs.,Google Forms, Typeform, DonorDriveEdward Phillips
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>
Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Vendors can't alter or remove reviews. Here's why.
January 07, 2019
Score 5 out of 10
Primarily used within sales/marketing - for us as a nonprofit, fundraising efforts. It allows us to see our donors on a map and especially helpful when planning trips to specific cities.
- Color coding different accounts or data fields.
- Ability to see travel time and not just distance.
- Lots of data fields to pull from - big recent improvement.
- They just restructured their pricing model and we are ending our contract because of it - you have to pay for 10 users.
- The crossover with accounts and contacts are hard to map.
- The window sizes when navigating the maps are difficult to work with.
Read Edward Phillips's full review
Great tool for a large organization. They are now very expensive among other competitors unfortunately but have great customer service and easy setup.
MapAnything Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
MapAnything helps users map their CRM data. Users can:
- View customer, prospect, employee, partner, & competitor locations
- Build routes, call lists, campaigns, & event invite lists directly from the map
- Map wins & losses and visualize team activities & performance
- Identify nearby customers & opportunities in the field
- Optimize schedules & routes to book more appointments & fill schedule gaps
- Enable teams to self-source leads in Salesforce
- Drive Salesforce adoption with the easy-to-use, MapAnything Mobile
- Visualize & prioritize customers & leads
- Build targeted call lists directly from the map
- Enable your team to self-source leads in Salesforce
- Update record fields from the map with inline editing
- Boost customer satisfaction & cut operating costs
- Assign work orders & preventive maintenance by location & add to routes
- Optimize routes to account for weather & traffic
- Enable easy account record updates
- Improve marketing campaign effectiveness & ROI
- Build targeted campaign lists by adding contacts by location, en masse
- Visualize campaign performance & market share by region & territory
- Identify customers & prospects for event invites by proximity to venues
Salesforce.com, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Analytics Cloud, Salesforce Community Cloud Unpublished, Salesforce Mobile (formerly Salesforce1 Mobile App), Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Geopointe, Badger, Vision-e
Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
Entry-level set up fee?No
|Winter 2017 / 10.4.6||$30||per user / month|
MapAnything Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||78%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||7%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||15%|
MapAnything Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
MapAnything Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai|