Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of MavSocial, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
MavSocial is a social media visual content management, publishing and advertising platform for brands and agencies. The platform comprises of a number of modules:
- Visual Content Management: Upload, store and manage to a cloud based library, all images, photo, videos etc., for owned, licensed and UGC
- License Content: Access over 100m free stock images
- Plan Campaigns: Create social media cross platform campaigns, including campaign calendar
- Schedule and natively publish: Text, videos and images to all major social media networks. Repeat publishing also supported
- Reporting: social network, social media campaigns, and visual content
- Facebook ads: Boost and promote Facebook posts from within MavSocial
- Teams and Brands: Organize all social media activities by brands, teams, regions and countries - user permissions at team level, post approvals & audit logs
- Supported: Content planning and scheduling
- Supported: Audience targeting
- Supported: Content optimization
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Bulk actions
- Supported: Paid media management
- Supported: Campaigns and promotions
- Supported: Twitter
- Supported: Facebook
- Supported: LinkedIn
- Supported: Instagram
- Supported: YouTube
- Supported: Campaign success analytics
- Supported: Real-time tracking
- Supported: Role-based user permissions & privileges
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: Centralised visual content storage and management
- Supported: Campaign planning and content calendar
- Supported: Fully customizable management of Teams and Brands
- Supported: Facebook & Twitter Ads support
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||38%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, Japanese|
- MavSocial offers features in one place that otherwise would require 2 or more services.
- MavSocial offers both standard and evergreen posts.
- The campaign calendar is wonderful to allow you to visually see what days and times you have covered.
- The reporting features of MavSocial are amazing; however, they tend to be a bit buggy. Some of this is due to the social media platforms changing their API so frequently; however, this feature was a huge selling point for me so I'd like to see them keep up with this a little better.
- Social Media Posting & Management
- Campaign Separation
- Provides Insightful Analytics
- User Experience- Not 100% Intuitive
- Better Link Shortner Abilities