https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/R1/eA/UHBMTMJTDZ2U.JPEGMavSocialMavsocial is my Social Media choice2018-06-11T19:55:43.083ZMy Social Media team uses Mavsocial to schedule social media postings, respond to engagement and monitor messages.,Social Media Posting & Management Campaign Separation Provides Insightful Analytics,User Experience- Not 100% Intuitive Better Link Shortner Abilities,10,2,Saved my team time Allows our clients consistency,Hootsuite Free,Asana, Slack, QuickBooks for MacKevin EberleA Lot Of Bang For Your Buck If You Don't Mind A Few Bumps In The Road2018-06-18T17:58:01.896ZI use MavSocial to manage social media posts for my clients and my own business. It automates my processes so that I have more time to work on bringing in more business.,MavSocial offers features in one place that otherwise would require 2 or more services. MavSocial offers both standard and evergreen posts. The campaign calendar is wonderful to allow you to visually see what days and times you have covered.,The reporting features of MavSocial are amazing; however, they tend to be a bit buggy. Some of this is due to the social media platforms changing their API so frequently; however, this feature was a huge selling point for me so I'd like to see them keep up with this a little better.,8,1,When I was first starting my business MavSocial allowed me to get started with very little monthly investment. The reporting features which I love can be buggy and cause problems when trying to pull reports same day.,Buffer and Hootsuite Free,Wrike, Asana, MailChimpVerified User
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>
Reviews (1-2 of 2)
Vendors can't alter or remove reviews. Here's why.
June 11, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
My Social Media team uses Mavsocial to schedule social media postings, respond to engagement and monitor messages.
Read Kevin Eberle's full review
Mavsocial is a fantastic tool to organize and schedule a social media schedule- internally or for agencies running client campaigns.
June 18, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
I use MavSocial to manage social media posts for my clients and my own business. It automates my processes so that I have more time to work on bringing in more business.
- MavSocial offers features in one place that otherwise would require 2 or more services.
- MavSocial offers both standard and evergreen posts.
- The campaign calendar is wonderful to allow you to visually see what days and times you have covered.
- The reporting features of MavSocial are amazing; however, they tend to be a bit buggy. Some of this is due to the social media platforms changing their API so frequently; however, this feature was a huge selling point for me so I'd like to see them keep up with this a little better.
Read this authenticated review
MavSocial is best suited for small businesses with 10 profiles to manage or less. The next best would be businesses with 11-30 profiles to manage. Above that, I believe there is other software that may be able to provide the same/similar features for similar cost and with more quality control on their system.
MavSocial Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
MavSocial is a social media visual content management, publishing and advertising platform for brands and agencies. The platform comprises of a number of modules:
- Visual Content Management: Upload, store and manage to a cloud based library, all images, photo, videos etc., for owned, licensed and UGC
- License Content: Access over 149m stock images via our partnerships with stock image companies including BigStock Photos and Pixabay
- Plan Campaigns: Create social media cross platform campaigns, including campaign calendar
- Schedule and natively publish: Text, videos and images to all major social media networks. Repeat publishing also supported
- Reporting: social network, social media campaigns, and visual content
- Facebook ads: Boost and promote your Facebook posts from within MavSocial
- Teams and Brands: Organize all social media activities by brands, teams, regions and countries - user permissions at team level, post approvals & audit logs
Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|PRO||$59||for 1st user then $24|
MavSocial Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||38%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
MavSocial Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
MavSocial Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|