MeetingBurner Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Becca Bloom profile photo
We use MeetingBurner for conference calls with community members and nonprofits as well as online trainings. It is currently being used in the Programs Department allowing us to connect with key stakeholders in the community to discuss ways to collaborate and create impact in Los Angeles. MeetingBurner also makes it easy and convenient to train our volunteer leaders from anywhere as people can connect online and watch our screen.
  • MeetingBurner allows me to schedule conference calls in advance and provides me with easy dial-in instructions for myself and the attendees. Many of our calls occur on a regular basis and we are able to duplicate past events similar to it in a few simple clicks.
  • MeetingBurner allows me to share a link to join a conference room for multiple people to join and see my screen. Screen sharing is a great feature that make training people much more convenient.
  • Because we are a nonprofit, we do not have a budget for communications. Having a free product that offers exactly what we need is key without any bells and whistles and pressure to upgrade in any way.
  • It does take a a few minutes to download the application to run the webinar portion but other than that I don't have major improvements.
It is well suited for a conference call with a group of people as well as a great tool to share information on a screen so you don't have to bring people together in person.
Read Becca Bloom's full review