Reviews (1-1 of 1)
February 14, 2014
Score 7 out of 10
We use MeetingBurner for conference calls with community members and nonprofits as well as online trainings. It is currently being used in the Programs Department allowing us to connect with key stakeholders in the community to discuss ways to collaborate and create impact in Los Angeles. MeetingBurner also makes it easy and convenient to train our volunteer leaders from anywhere as people can connect online and watch our screen.
- MeetingBurner allows me to schedule conference calls in advance and provides me with easy dial-in instructions for myself and the attendees. Many of our calls occur on a regular basis and we are able to duplicate past events similar to it in a few simple clicks.
- MeetingBurner allows me to share a link to join a conference room for multiple people to join and see my screen. Screen sharing is a great feature that make training people much more convenient.
- Because we are a nonprofit, we do not have a budget for communications. Having a free product that offers exactly what we need is key without any bells and whistles and pressure to upgrade in any way.
- It does take a a few minutes to download the application to run the webinar portion but other than that I don't have major improvements.
Read Becca Bloom's full review
It is well suited for a conference call with a group of people as well as a great tool to share information on a screen so you don't have to bring people together in person.
MeetingBurner (discontinued) Scorecard Summary
What is MeetingBurner (discontinued)?
MeetingBurner was a webinar tool developed in 2011, but discontinued in 2017.
MeetingBurner (discontinued) Integrations
MeetingBurner (discontinued) Pricing
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
MeetingBurner (discontinued) Technical Details