TRUE

June 20, 2022

Video Reviews (3)

Record

• Setup fee optionalOptional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://miro.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $12 per month per user

What is Miro?

Miro is an online whiteboard platform for distributed team collaboration.

The platform’s infinite canvas is designed to enable its more than 20M users to lead engaging workshops and meetings, design products, and brainstorm ideas. Miro was founded by Andrey Khusid and Oleg Shardin in 2011 as RealtimeBoard and rebranded as Miro in 2019.

Miro is global, with eleven hubs in cities around the world, including San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, New York City, Amsterdam, Perm, Berlin, Munich, London, Tokyo, and Sydney.

Miro Features

• Supported: Bring Your Own Device
  • Supported: Permissions
  • Supported: Permissions

Miro Screenshots

Brainstorm together and visualize ideas at the speed of inspiration.From ideation to prototype, support the end-to-end design thinking process in one infinite space.Run effective, online project planning sessions and keep teams moving in the same direction.Supercharge your agile process with collaborative retrospectives, sprint planning, and huddle boards.Explain complex processes and systems with visual mapping and diagramming.Make your team workshops smooth, save time, and find patterns and insights easily.

Miro Videos

How to Use Stickies Capture: Lots of ideas means lots and lots of stickies — but how can they be captured all in place? The Miro app to take a screenshot of stickies to keep and share.
Introducing Miro Live Embed: Live embeds and work on Miro boards in a wide variety of applications. Miro's Live embed APIs enable anyone to bring a fully editable Miro board into their core user experience.
Miro (formerly RealtimeBoard) is a visual collaboration platform for thinkers, builders and doers. Miro helps cross-functional teams of marketers, designers, product managers and engineers ideate, design think, and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products to market, faster.
Visually Collaborate with Miro: Teamwork needs an upgrade. This quick intro to Miro shows how to visually collaborate as a team — and to make everyone feel as though they are in the same room even while far apart.

Miro Downloadables

Miro Integrations

Miro Competitors

Miro Technical Details

What is Miro?

Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard for cross-functional teams, boasting over 20 million product managers, project managers, Agile coaches, developers, and other team members around the world as users of Miro to collaborate, brainstorm, and visualize ideas.

How much does Miro cost?

Miro starts at $12.

What is Miro's best feature?

Reviewers rate Implementation Rating highest, with a score of 8.5.

Who uses Miro?

The most common users of Miro are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

I use Miro for a broad set of tasks. Sometimes to organize a workshop, sometimes to organize a team. I also already used it to organize small projects, but those were small ones with a duration of a few weeks where we only needed very lean tracking. I like to use the Kanban template for it - this one is amazing. Other than that I like the simplicity of the tool. It is easy to use and very performant. In this way I can easily use it for myself - e.g. thought gathering, but also in teams to create transparency even in a remote setup. All in all, I have to say that I do not have THE ONE use case. Rather I use it for a lot of different things. Keep up the great work.
Pedro valido | TrustRadius Reviewer
Alignment between stakeholders pinpoints exact problem statements Create and designs the vision learning from errors being able to understand which framework(s) exist to solve specific situations: strategy, planning, project management, etc Increasing focus around specific topics without the “face to face” logistics and nonproductive time to achieve outcomes.
Miro is especially used by the marketing department. It is useful to organize the different projects and processes of each team for collaboration and organization. It solves any problem when sharing offline documents while many people are working together using one single tool to create, review, and present content.
We use Miro to help our remote working teams work in an agile way, as we would in person using whiteboards for workshops, brainstorming sessions, etc. It works very well for large teams, solo projects, and social events. I would recommend this to any business that needs a way to help with remote working teams
Amar Karam Chandani | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have been Miro extensively for collaborations across functions and projects but more importantly it's our one-stop shop to get a detailed step-by-step view of the overall plan. The features available make it easy to sketch out a particular plan and present accurately in front of your stakeholders of what the actions or next steps would look like and what be the end results.
I use Miro for project planning, daily task management, making problem trees to break down problems, preparing storylines for presentations, visualizing frameworks, and storing notes. I use Miro to do these solo and easily collaborate on these things with others. I've also used Miro to lead development sessions that involve written exercises, both individually and in groups.
June 23, 2022

Miro rules

I’ve been using Miro for several years, including for my masters degree in Pratt institute to my current job in HLW to share experiences, presentations, annotations and collaborations for designs (interior and architectural), in which we are able to share content and participate with many people all over the US who work from their own cities and states in the same projects.

Great Product

Anna Gubinskaya | TrustRadius Reviewer
At the university, we use Miro in an educational setting to improve user experience and facilitate collaboration and transparent information exchange within larger groups of people. Also, we use it to track and monitor the engagement of the breakout rooms on Zoom without entering the room.
Miro is used as a collaboration tool to brainstorm workflows, activities and processes across different business units and teams in order to harmonize flows and create new and improved designs. The live collaboration functionality allows all the team members to use the board at the same time remotely and give input as well as build their own flows and suggestions/comments. It's a very intuitive tool with great functionality.
Miro allow us to get the teams engaged in a remote work environment and build up better games by using all the tools it provides.

From roadmaps and strategic sessions to discovery, feature specs, or developers solutions, everybody within the team benefits of having the canvas and visual templates to support the development process.
Miel Balestrat | TrustRadius Reviewer
Miro solves the problem of making meetings interactive within our teams. Quite often, our engineers will need to collaborate to find a solution during our scheduled meetings. Prior to the pandemic, this would have been done on a whiteboard at the office. Now, our employees are working in many different places. Until finding Miro, we had no clean way of brainstorming ideas, holding polls or generating feedback. We use Miro for retrospectives, planning meetings and general presentations where interactivity is desired.

good for teams

It really helps to coordinate work teams, this app makes possible the collective construction of products, processes, documents, and any document. I really enjoy using the Miro app, I usually recommend it to my partners, family, and friends. It makes remote work easier. I know you will enjoy using it.
My organization uses Miro to facilitate meetings with our clients (most meetings have about 10 people total). We use it as an interactive way to convey information, brainstorm as a group, and record ideas. We also use Miro as a way to make meetings fun, given the interactive nature of the platform and ease of use for most meeting participants.
June 20, 2022

Easy interaction

Burak Delikanlı | TrustRadius Reviewer
As architecture educators, we desperately need face-to-face training. because we examine many images, drawings and models produced together with the students. That's why we should make as much use of the interaction possibilities as possible. Miro has provided us with some interaction opportunities that we lost in distance education. We use miro as an interaction tool with students integrated with zoom in online education.
I've using Miro quite recently due to some projects I got involved with that were placed in Miro. After these experiences I start creating some boards for myself in order to facilitate the visualisation of my tasks, notes and projects. I usually use the pre-defined templates available in Miro and then make some adjustments as needed, but I really find them very useful for insights on how to organize information.
I've been using Miro for a long time but when we were on a lockdown due to the pandemic I started using it properly. I not only used it for meeting discussions and brainstorming ideas but also created workflow and wireframes of the application for desktop and mobile. The meetings are playful when using this tool, never thought that being remote will be so fun and we even use it regularly now even though we are in-person.
We use Miro to collaborate and ideate on educational projects. It is a great tool that mimics a whiteboard and allows us to brainstorm but actually see the progress of our thoughts into tangible ideas and then actions. We also use this as a way for our colleagues to have insight into our brainstorms as we have been working remotely it has been an amazing asset.
In our team we use Miro to create, visualize and share ideas about how we can improve our product. We also found a use for it in various SDLC ceremonies. Miro is a great tool that promotes and supports effective collaboration for a remote team that is distributed all around the world.
Basel Al-Nazer | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am the company admin of Miro within my client's organization, a telecommunications giant. I administer, set best practices and processes, as well as champion the tool there. From observing the community, the most common activities include:
  • Workshops Training Agile cadences such as sprint planning, retrospectives and poker planning.
  • Program Increment Planning Wireframe reviews, especially while integrated with Figma.
  • Team building events.
  • All-hands meetings.
  • Strategic planning.
Niamh Madden | TrustRadius Reviewer
Miro has helped me collaborate in a whiteboarding session with other remote Udemy employees. The fact that we are all located in different countries or regions, yet can effectively collaborate in an online brainstorming session, has really made a huge difference to being included and having a voice.
Nate Hodge | TrustRadius Reviewer
We mostly use Miro for process mapping of key procedures, workflows, and data flows. Miro helped me solidify my understanding of our business by allowing me to map out how our business accounts move across programs throughout the sales treatment evaluation process. Additionally, it's helped me manage others by allowing them to map out different segments of projects to break down into smaller steps and create natural milestones to work towards.
I have used Miro to collaborate with my peers for internal processes and career advice. It is a great tool to collaborate and see what others think of the same questions you are answering.

This allows you to check many ideas on the same topic you are collaborating on. Also, you can see what others think and maybe form a better idea of the discussed topic.