Miro Reviews

October 19, 2020
Scott Groff, CTP | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have not yet had to engage support live. I have found every answer I needed by tapping the extensive knowledge base. I think they are taking the right approach in allowing me to self serve when I need some info. I will update my review if and when I need to tap a live representative.
Read Scott Groff, CTP's full review
September 29, 2020
Ben McEwing | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I'm giving this rating as a perception, not a real life experience. Based on the quality of the product, I'm imaging the support will be excellent. In truth, I can't make a judgement on this because I haven't needed to use the support functionality as yet. I'm sure as I use the product more and start wanting it do things that it perhaps can't or I don't know how to activate, then I might need to access support. For now, I'm still in exploration mode, so I haven't delved deep enough.
Read Ben McEwing's full review

What is Miro?

Miro in San Francisco offers their eponymous visual collaboration tool, usable as a shareable whiteboard, mind mapping tool, or presentational aid, used for general idea sharing, UX research, and agile development.

Miro Technical Details

What is Miro?

What is Miro's best feature?

Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 8.7.

Who uses Miro?

The most common users of Miro are from Enterprises and the Information Technology & Services industry.