Reviews (1-2 of 2)
October 18, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
MoPub is being used by the online operations account management team. We are using them to run programmatic campaigns and it is helping us scale our campaigns with quality and being able to reach more users and complete our budgets. They are one of our key partners for the programmatic space.
- Easy to use platfrom. You can set up QPS management system on your own.
- They have MoPub Analytics to get inventory stats.
- Their AM team is very supportive.
- Their take rate is not transparent, its unclear the margin percentage.
- Not a lot of premium publishers on the platfrom, mostly gaming.
- Discrepancies keep arising between impressions served and billing numbers.
Read Gabriela Band's full review
MoPub is perfect for US in app campaigns. They are able to offer inventory worldwide, but clearly the US is their home turf and the place where they feel most comfortable. They work well for performance campaigns, but I would not use them for branding purposes. They are very responsive and keep improving their product offering to stay competitive.
August 28, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
We integrate with MoPub via one of our DSPs. We are using them for the mobile in-app campaigns as that is their strong suit. They have very vast traffic and specifically they have a great variety of publisher verticals as it is not too gaming-focused like many other exchanges. They are very strong in the Latam region and not so much in EMEA.
- Vast network of publishers, from different verticals
- Low CPMs which translate into good CPAs
- Great support team, always eager to help
- Not a lot of inventory in the EMEA region.
- Not a lot of high impact formats. Mainly banners and not a lot of interstitials and videos.
- Reporting tools not very advanced. You can't get a lot of granular details from the tool.
Read this authenticated review
MoPub is very well suited for in-app performance campaigns. They have cheap publishers that are not very well known, so not suitable for branding. I would say their worldwide coverage is very good. They are big in APAC, although they could improve in EMEA. They provide a lot of support material so it is good for advertisers that are new to programmatic and need to learn about it.
MoPub Scorecard Summary
MoPub is a mobile ad server now owned and supported by Twitter since the September 2013 acquisition.
Categories: Mobile Advertising
MoPub Technical Details