Reviews (1-1 of 1)
June 07, 2018
Score 4 out of 10
We used NapoleanCat because it offered the ability to search for two posts containing two specific hashtags to manage a user engagement contest. A feature not allowed in the native Instagram interface.
Read Jaeger Shaw's full review
Great for managing social media campaigns, specifically involving multiple hashtags. Few to zero competitors offer this. That's kind of a niche use, which is why I gave it a four when asked "how likely are you to recommend it." The interface was kind of glitchy, so I might look elsewhere for managing campaigns that didn't require multiple hashtags.
NapoleonCat Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
- manage multiple social media channels
- automate customer service
- analyze marketing results
- monitor and benchmark against competitors
- collaborate within teams
- automate reporting processes.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Plans start at $27. Prices are fully customizable and depend on the number of social media profiles you want to manage or monitor and the size of your social media team. A 14-day free trial is available, no credit card required.
NapoleonCat Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
NapoleonCat Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, Polish|