Present+ is a fully featured webinar tool that is designed to allow users to quickly create webinars. It includes registration, email communications, live and on demand events, and advanced branding capability. All on-demand recordings of live webinars can be recorded…
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Present+ is a fully featured webinar tool that is designed to allow users to quickly create webinars. It includes registration, email communications, live and on demand events, and advanced branding capability. All on-demand recordings of live webinars can be recorded automatically and are fully hosted.
Present+ is a browser-based, mobile and multi-device friendly platform. No app installations or plugin downloads are required.
- Supported: Audience polling
- Supported: Q&A
- Supported: Handouts
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Data exportability
- Supported: High quality audio
- Supported: Chrome compatible
- Supported: Firefox compatible
- Supported: Safari compatible
- Supported: IE compatible
- Supported: Available for Linux
- Supported: Available for OS X
- Supported: Available for Windows
- Supported: Mobile support
- Supported: Participant roles & permissions
- Supported: Confidential attendee list
- Supported: Branding options
- Supported: Integration to Marketing Automation
- Supported: Calendar integration
- Supported: Record meetings / events
- Supported: Slideshows
- Supported: Event registration
- Supported: Simu-live Webinar - Run Pre Recoded webinars as live.
- Supported: Videos embedded into presentations play as they do in PowerPoint.
- Supported: Embed Webinars into landing pages and integrate with marketing automation.
- Supported: Works on all devices, no apps and no installation required.
- Supported: Fully Hosted Webinars, so that you don't need to worry about hosting your on demand versions.
Watch Intro Video of Present+
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Italy, etc.|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||30%|