November 14, 2013
Score 10 out of 10
- Media targeting and buying.
- Behavioral research.
- Purchasing behaviors.
- I would like better projections for micromarkets, such as non US Census metro areas.
- Organic segmentation can be very time consuming, but it always is.
Read Mark Mason Taylor's full review
- Nielsens account managers are amazing. I could brag about my account rep forever.
- Get onsight training, it helps the process start at lightspeed.
- Importing external information into consumerpoint is tricky, but super fast once it is learned. I'm pretty tech saavy and I did it wrong initially. Formatting is finicky. That's part of why the onsight training is so great.