September 14, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
We currently use RETAILvantage across our entire organization. We use it in 3 showrooms, our warehouse and our accounting and ordering departments. It keeps up all of our inventory in all 3 locations by handling the purchase order process and the receiving process. We also use barcoding in our warehouse and that tracks all the movements of each piece of inventory. We also use the program as a point of sale technology so all of our tickets are processed through this program. We also use it for accounting purposes. We have been using this program for a very long time and pretty much use it for every aspect of our business.
- Keeping track of inventory- making POs, receiving, and tracking any movement of the inventory.
- Keeping track of all customer's purchases- it keeps all sales for 8-10 years in the history.
- Keeping all of our customer's information organized, you can print out reports by purchases within a date range and can even do it by categories or vendors they purchased.
- It is not an accounting program, it does simple accounting reports and actions but it doesn't do some things in detail so we have to manually do a few entries.
- RETAILvantage is constantly updating and making changes to improve based on customer input.
Read Karly Weinberger's full review
Definitely works well for any furniture company that wants one program that will help almost every aspect of your company run more smoothly. There is a learning curve to learn all of the functions and reports to take full advantage of all of the things RETAILvantage can do, but you will start seeing your business run more smoothly right away. The other nice things about RETAILvantage is that they have recently been partnering with other technologies to help the entire business, i.e. a truck scheduling technology, a review technology, a website company, etc.