December 10, 2015
Score 9 out of 10
iCIMS is currently leveraging Boulder Logic to manage its customer reference program. The program is owned by the Customer Marketing department, but primarily supports our Prospect Sales team. Boulder Logic helps cut down on the manual process of tracking, searching, and fulfilling references. Since we've implemented Boulder Logic, we've been able to cut down on the number of coordinators assisting with the program - and also scale as our business grows (and requests for references increase).
- Automation: We used to track references manually via excel and outlook. With Boulder Logic we've automated much of the process so that requests are triggered directly to account managers for approval.
- Tracking: We now have greater viability into who is requesting references, how many references they are requesting, who denies the most references, and what the most common reference requests types are. This helps us proactively enroll hard to fill references.
- Attentiveness: The team at Boulder Logic has been receptive to suggestions we've made on how to improve the system.
- Reporting: Some of the reporting within BL is a bit wonky. As someone who isn't in the system every day, I have difficulty pulling reports that I might need to provide to my VP.
- Configurability: Some fields in BL are super configurable - some are hard coded, which causes some issues when we're looking to make changes to better suit our sales organization.
Read Katie Meeker's full review
BL is great is you're going from a manual process to something more sophisticated. I'm not sure what the competitive landscape looks like with regards to Reference Software nowadays, but when we were evaluating a few years ago, BL was ahead of all other vendors in terms of functionality and integrations with SFDC.