May 31, 2016
Score 8 out of 10
We are a advertising company, and we worked with our clients to craft creative for the Sharethrough channel. It was used by a few departments. It helped us to promote client products and services in an innovative way.
Read this authenticated review
- The Sharethrough ad placement was done in a native format that is easy to blend in with the other web content. We designed our ad to make sure it provides a fun informative experience to our customer while selling some of the services.
- Advertisers can use Sharethrough to communicate with customers in a way that other ad channels can't.
- As advertisers we encourage clients to use content that is interesting to customers instead of just carrying a heavy sales message.
- We can use the sharethrough space to create a fun message for customer, however, we always had trouble finding the landing page to take people to. Not every client has enough budget to create a new landing page for every campaign. If Sharethrough allowed for landing page support at a low cost, that would be great.
- Another problem was that the placement of the ads were mostly random (at least that's what I was told at the time) It's hard to control where our ad would show up. It is possible that our ad message may be inappropriate with the rest of the content. For example, if this was placed at a news channel, we wouldn't want to have our funny message right next to tragic stories.