Shoutlet (Discontinued) Reviews

Alissa Calomino | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 30, 2015

We Shout for Shoutlet

Likelihood to Renew

I would absolutely give Shoutlet a shot when it came to renewal. They release updates almost weekly and do have a running list of improvements they've made. It's a very competitive landscape with many innovative companies joining together every day so I would need to make sure it is still best in class in the categories we need it to prove ROI for.
Read Alissa Calomino's full review
Lisa Adams | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 18, 2015

Shoutlet: Social Media Management tool that works well, looks great.

Likelihood to Renew

While I do not have direct control over the renewal of our contract, I am definitely lobbying to not only renew the contract, but expand our contract with Shoutlet to include more of our company's accounts in our Shoutlet account for the many reasons already stated. By pulling all of our accounts, pages and platforms into one media management tool, we'll be able to better serve our fans, members, patients and employees. It will cut down time it takes for us to post across our entire company's breadth of social media options while sharing more easily between locations and entities. For medium and large scale enterprises, Shoutlet is hard to beat.
Read Lisa Adams's full review
Cailey Pickett | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 20, 2014

Shoutlet Love

Likelihood to Renew

We have been using Shoutlet for so long, and have seen so much growth and versatility, I believe we are confident that all of our social media management needs are being met with Shoutlet. It really helps that the Shoutlet team has open to recommendations in terms of usability and are interested in meeting our specific needs.
Read Cailey Pickett's full review
Adam Hubka | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 04, 2014

Shoutlet has everything your business needs to succeed with social media

Likelihood to Renew

We are very happy with Shoutlet and it has been a great tool for our business. We would need to evaluate the Email integrations, pricing, and additional features before making a final decision on whether to renew. I would definitely recommend Shoutlet to organizations looking to take their social media marketing to the next level.
Read Adam Hubka's full review
Dan Geary | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 14, 2014

Shoutlet's platform and team are perfect partners for us.

Likelihood to Renew

As great as Shoutlet as a platform was when we first utilized it, it's become even better and will continue to evolve. Working with Shoutlet means you'll have a new, better system constantly. We don't research "better" platforms, because the one we use now constantly gets better.
Read Dan Geary's full review
Carie Schelfhaudt | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 19, 2014

Shoutlet Works for Us, and it WILL Work for You!

Likelihood to Renew

Most of our clients are in the financial services industry, which is very highly regulated by compliance officers. Shoutlet has been vetted against all of our banks' compliance teams and is considered to be secure enough for regular use. Our clients are confident in Shoutlet's ability to help keep them compliant, and that is why we will continue to renew with Shoutlet year after year.
Read Carie Schelfhaudt's full review
Tim Demeter | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 17, 2014

If social is your business, Shoutlet will make your life easier

Likelihood to Renew

Going back to homemade editorial calendars and managing each channel individually is simply not an option now that we are used to the convince offered by the Shoutlet dashboard. We just became a Shoutlet customer in the last year and evaluated other products at the same time and it would be quite unlikely that competitor would be able to woo us away so quickly.
Read Tim Demeter's full review
Kimberly Fletcher | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 16, 2014

Shoutlet Review – Easy to use and increases efficiency

Likelihood to Renew

At this point, I don't see why we wouldn't renew with Shoutlet. Our social media presences are growing on a global level, so as long as Shoutlet can support the additional profiles at a competitive rate, then we'd likely keep working with them. I'm hoping to grow social media internally as well, so if the integration and training offered to our other departments goes smoothly, then we should continue to be happy customers!
Read Kimberly Fletcher's full review
Laura Vanderbilt | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 06, 2014

Shoutlet an Excellent, Well-supported Tool for Larger Orgs

Likelihood to Renew

It was decided recently that the cost of maintaining the license far outweighed the benefit we were getting from using Shoutlet - we did not have the man hours available to really make it worth our while, unfortunately.
Read Laura Vanderbilt's full review
Kaity Fischer | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 13, 2014

Shoutlet Review

Likelihood to Renew

There is nothing that would include features Shoutlet does not offer: it's our one stop shop and I cannot think of any concerns that would lead me to look elsewhere. I dont look at it like "if its not broke dont fix it" because it is more than meeting minimum requirements - it is already surpassing them (since some of the features I had never even thought to request) so shy would I shop around?
Read Kaity Fischer's full review
November 04, 2014

Shoutlet Excels at Meeting Customer's Requests While Consistently Improving Tool To Exceed Industry Expectations

Likelihood to Renew

We give Shoutlet this rating as they have been overall an asset to our social strategy. We can't deny the improvements we have seen across multiple channels as far as posting, management, listening and analytics. While we do have some suggested improvements for the tool itself, they are being openly accepted by the team and we couldn't be happier with their willingness to want to improve their products for their customers. The ROI across the board is undeniably up and we are overly satisfied with the tool as a whole.
October 21, 2014

Shoutlet is Social Media Gold

Likelihood to Renew

Unfortunately, I'm now with an organization that doesn't employ the same methods of managing social accounts and my direct involvement in social media activities is now less. My new company has 2-3 dedicated social media managers (rather than a hodge-podge committee spanning various departments) and has a much more robust, mature and tactically-sound social presence. But I will say that if we were seeking a solution through which to stream our various accounts, I would recommend Shoutlet in a heartbeat.

Shoutlet, Robust Platform with Issues

Likelihood to Renew

The rating given is optimistic that core issues will be addressed by the end of our contract. Fixing those issues would make us much more likely to maintain our relationship with Shoutlet. While the platform is intuitive to use, lack of function makes community management an extremely frustrating experience within Shoutlet.
August 04, 2014

Much praise for Shoutlet

Likelihood to Renew

I have changed industries so I feel that Shoutlet would not be as good of an investment for my current industry. I think there are better options out there for B2B businesses who are looking to track leads. Shoutlet only has a small amount of lead generation capabilities offered.
April 16, 2014

Shoutlet Rocks

Likelihood to Renew

Shoutlet offers everything our company needs and at a price point that is far more budget friendly to us than other competitors.
January 13, 2014

Shoutlet Review

Likelihood to Renew

I do not make the ultimate decision within my organization but if I did I would renew. It is a comprehensive and easy to use tool. They also provide great webinars and training through ShoutletU.

Filtering out noise/spam (1)
Content planning and scheduling (1)
Audience targeting (1)
Workflow management (1)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
Customer interaction histories (1)
Lead generation (1)
Content marketing (1)
Campaigns and promotions (1)
Twitter (1)
Facebook (1)
LinkedIn (1)
Google+ (1)
Campaign success analytics (1)
Real-time tracking (1)
Competitor analysis (1)

About Shoutlet (Discontinued)

Shoutlet is a cloud-based social relationship platform that enables marketers to publish, engage and measure social marketing campaigns and activities on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Google+, and YouTube.

The product’s focus is on quantifying return on social, integrating social data into business and scaling social across the enterprise. Features include tools for social CRM, creative design, social listening, ads, workflow management, contest design and execution, and analytics with integration with recognized web analytics tools from Google Analytics, IBM Digital Analytics, Omniture and Webtrends.

Shoutlet was acquired by Spredfast in August 2015.

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Competitors

Adobe Social, Buddy Media, Oracle Social Cloud (legacy), Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Pricing