Shoutlet is a cloud-based social relationship platform that enables marketers to publish, engage and measure social marketing campaigns and activities on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Google+, and YouTube. The product’s focus is on quantifying return on social, integrating social data into business and scaling social across the enterprise. Features include tools for social CRM, creative design, social listening, ads, workflow management, contest design and execution, and analytics with integration with recognized web analytics tools from Google Analytics, IBM Digital Analytics, Omniture and Webtrends. Shoutlet was acquired by Spredfast in August 2015.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/Fa/Yn/3PT2QQ88PQUA.PNGShoutlet: You'll Pay to Play but Worth the Money!Shoutlet was utilized for social posting and reporting across our entire company. It was ideal in keeping track of client goals as well as creating professional reporting to present to our clients. It's easy to use and learn, was constantly being updated with the ever changing industry and created aesthetically pleasing work for both our account managers as well as content strategists.,It's easy to use and pick up new updates. It was constantly being updated with the ever changing industry. Created aesthetically pleasing reporting and posting on behalf of my clients.,Couldn't tag other pages directly from Shoutlet (ie: posting a Mashable post and tagging Mashable). Had to manually set the best time for it go out when a lot of other platforms have the capability to set the best posting time for you. No guarantee on quality of photo size.,8,8,Increased employee efficiency: everyone was on the same page as far as goals and results go. Easier to fix problems because you get real-time results so you can update moving forward (no backlog). People are less likely to click on Shoutlet links instead of real links or bitlys. I think this probably had long term effects.,SocialMadeSimple,MailChimp, iContact,1We Shout for ShoutletShoutlet is used in our organization to automate posting, simplify the creation of landing pages as they are associated with promotions and campaigns, interfacing with our creative services team and on some level for approval of content. It is used heavily in our social media department and sporadically across the company with key members in creative services, PR and Marketing Communications. It addresses challenges in automating social media posts as well as posting different versions across brands or profiles.,Ease of use/Intuitive - Training was relatively easy and basic functions are simple to figure out. Creative ideation - Shoutlet teams are great at being on hand to share best practices from other clients and their own experience Great employees - The Shoutlet team is always very friendly and easy to talk to,Functionality - We have a complex company and run into a lot of bugs with Shoutlet. They are fond of providing work arounds but a lot of what they are fixing, we thought was agreed upon functionality. Work Flow - The work flow capabilities were slightly exaggerated between our tool review to actual implementation. The biggest gap is that if you are using workflow for a post approval, it does not track who makes changes or notify approvers when changes are made. Hierarchy - Our companies unique set up has provided a challenge in sharing content down though our profiles. Analytics - We've been challenged with pulling analytics (Twitter) based on tags which means even if we tag an entire campaign, we cannot get comprehensive analytics for it.,8,Employee Efficiency Better relationship with Creative services via Shoutlet's libraries,,6,Implemented in-house,8Shoutlet: Social Media Management tool that works well, looks great.Shoutlet is currently being used to create and schedule social media posts for us. We also utilize the contest section to manage our quarterly sweepstakes.,The contest/everywhere page feature on Shoutlet is fantastic. It is user-friendly to set up and manage. The end product looks clean and professional The Shoutbox feature is incredibly easy to use to create, preview and schedule posts. I love the flexibility it gives in types of posts, ease of scheduling and ability to target your fan segments based on a large variety of inputs. The calendar makes it incredibly easy to keep track of what is being posted where and when. Honestly, every time I've had a technical issue with Shoutlet, their Tech Therapy team has been quicky, friendly and very helpful.,My one big "complaint" about Shoutlet is that you can't tag other Facebook pages within the Shoutbox, but that's due to Facebook restrictions.,8,4,I think our customer service has greatly improved through the use of Shoutlet.,,8,5,Social Media content scheduling Social Media contests Linking Social Media pages to outside web pages for special campaigns,Bookmarklet -- I can now schedule posts from any webpage (like a Pin It button). This is BRILLIANT and such a time saver Mobile - their mobile app makes it much easier for me to interact with the system at any time, anywhere Contests - the creation and management of contests is so easy through Shoutlet. I don't know how anyone does contests without it. Super easy, super customizeable. Just a great tool.,New platforms. We don't currently utilize all of the channels/platforms available through Shoutlet, but I know if we grow and expand our contract adding those platforms (like Pinterest) on will make posting to all platforms at the same time a breeze. More use of the everywhere page would be a great way to utilize Shoutlet and better advertise/market our programs and contests outside of our social media channels.,Not Sure,Price Product Usability Prior Experience with the Product Vendor Reputation,As I was not involved with the original purchase/selection, I can't speak to how things might be changed. Moving forward, I hope to involve all team members who routinely use the service in determining if the contract should be maintained/expanded or otherwise.,Don't know,8,Yes,At one time I was having issues with the scheduling module. I was the first person (and probably only person) to have the issue. My account rep walked through the issue with me, recorded my screen activity and then helped get me to the top of the Tech Therapy line to have the issue fixed, as there were several hours of the day that I couldn't select for scheduling (which is TOUGH to deal with when you're looking to post at peak use/engagement times). Not only did the Tech Therapy reps work dilligently to figure out why the glitch was happening, but my account rep even offered to post through his account on my behalf at the times I couldn't select until the issue was resolved. I felt like I was truly heard and my issue was the most important issue to the people helping me. Which, to me, is the best customer service.,Shoutbox -- creating content and scheduling it is all in the same spot, it feels intuitive to how I work and Shoutlet has made wonderful improvements based on user feedback Contests -- so much of this is drag and drop that even I (a non-technical team member) can easily create, publish and manage contests on our social channels,I've not found any particularly difficult functions. I've not used the mobile or the reporting functions extensively, so I may need help navigating those - but only because I rarely use them (if at all).,Yes,8,8Powerful and easy to useWe use Shoutlet for our social media team. It's great for scheduling posts, monitoring what people are saying about us, our industries and our competitors and the canvas tool is great for building promotions and pages.,The Canvas is the best tool I've used for building a landing page or promotion Monitoring social channels is a breeze,Waiting for a bookmarklet to share stories found on the web moreeasily, but it is in the works,9,4,Improved efficiency,,9,Vendor implemented,Change management was minimal,9Perfect Tool to Manage Multiple Accounts (Killer Customer Service too!)We use Shoutlet to manage over 14 different social profiles across Facebook, Twitter and Google+. The amazing calendar tool allows us to easily schedule and see the different posts going out daily, weekly or monthly. This has been a great time-management tool, freeing up more time for our team to come up with great content.,Scheduling posts across multiple social accounts Easy implementation of contests (set-up and tracking entries) Amazing reporting for all social channels in one tool Good Social CRM to track conversations on different platforms from one easy-to-navigate dashboard,For contests, adding Facebook authentication for entries/voting is a bit hidden. It's possible, but you have to know where to look.,9,2,Increased employee efficiency Better time management Better customer service,9,8Shoutlet LoveWe use Shoutlet a few different ways across our organization depending on each individual brand and it's goals. Overall, it is used to implement social media promotions, and sweepstakes across multiple channels. It is also used to handle customer service issues that surface across our brand's social media platforms and to schedule posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. We actively use Shoutlet's "Canvas" and "Everywhere Page" modules to quickly develop informational pages that can change quickly without the use of additional internal resources.,Shoutlet's Account Management team has always been extremely helpful in providing feedback on tool updates and taking our recommendations to the Shoutlet development team. We use Shoultet to manage social media customer service responses. Shoutlet makes it easy to have seperate log-ins for our customer service team members and to manage those different log-ins and permissions. Shoutlet has been really good about updating and growing with our organization's needs. They have been very receptive to feedback and recommendations on how we can see Shoutlet improving and becoming even more easily integrated into our efforts.,I would like to see Shoutlet improve the usability of their "Shoutlet Profiles" module. It has improved over time, but I would like to see more individual user metrics such as affinity, time spent engaged per user, and monthly interactions by user. I would also like to see Shoutlet redesign their "manage urls" module and URL shortener. The shortener works well, but I would like the interface to be more user friendly, and be able to access it throughout the rest of the tool. Perhaps in a slide out drawer. Unfortunately, Shoutlet does not offer a Pin scheduling tool at this time. This would be a HUGE asset for them to have.,8,Shoutlet allows us to accomplish more things with fewer internal resources such as our web development team. It also helps us manage our sweepstakes more effectively without hiring previous third party vendors, and lends itself to helping us manage those sweepstakes internally. Our Social Media Customer Service team has benefited significantly from the use of Shoutlet. We now get emails to multiple accounts and customer service representatives can manage issues for multiple brands and Facebook pages all in one spot.,9Shoutlet has everything your business needs to succeed with social mediaMy company (Paramount Communication Group) uses Shoutlet to manage out social media efforts and support our online marketing strategies. We also resell Shoutlet accounts to our existing Email Marketing clients and provide full support and consulting for how to use Shoutlet to the fullest extent. It has been a valuable tool for managing social media campaigns for our business and for our clients.,Shoutlet connects to all of the major social networks. They continually look to add compatibility and engagement options for new social networks as they grow in popularity. The social media world moves fast, so keeping up with new trends and features is greatly welcomed. Excellent customer service. They have a great support staff that provides valuable, clearly written tutorials that are quick and easy to understand. Their whitepapers, webinars, and training sessions are also very helpful. Social Canvas. Shoutlet makes it easy to build Facebook apps, microsites, or landing pages through their Social Canvas tool. Whether you're trying to build an email collection app for Facebook, create a contest/giveaway to drive engagement, or create a landing page on your website that showcases videos, social links, or blog posts, Shoutlet can make it happen.,Social Switchboard is a great tool, but it might not be as useful for businesses with smaller social media followings. I would like to see more features in Shoutlet that emphasize the value of Email data. More features that pull emails, support email marketing efforts, and easily transfer to other platforms would be a welcome addition. I really like the Poll feature in canvas, but it lets you vote more than once and that can skew the results. I would like to see more features built into the Poll design functionality.,Brand Development. Shoutlet has been an excellent tool for building Paramount's online presence and managing our social media marketing campaigns. The ability to bridge engagement between email lists and social media followings has been a key benefit for Paramount. Calendar and organization. Shoutlet's calendar tool has been wonderful for planning content, viewing historical updates, and managing posts to all of our social media pages. Social CRM. The Social CRM functionality allows us to view engagement over multiple social networks in one place, saving us time and making it easy to engage with our followers.,9,,1,8Shoutlet's platform and team are perfect partners for us.Proof Interactive is an independent advertising agency working exclusively in the digital space. We act as the creative or full-service digital services team for traditional advertising agencies and serve numerous clients directly. Two years ago, we began researching Social Media management systems at the request of a few of our clients. They recognized that our core focus has been cutting-edge creative development and online advertising and direct marketing; however, the trust and close relationships we have developed over the years led a few clients who desired to get serious about their presence along social media channels to ask us to join them in developing this line of business and communication together. We utilize Shoutlet for our own minimal social presence and work closely with Shoutlet and our clients to promote our clients' best interests.,Quick execution of social contests that easily adapt to mobile and can be launched on social channels and brand-channel websites simultaneously. Identifying key influencers within a social community. Planning and organizing effective content distribution for multiple brands and multiple social channels.,The Social Contest "Canvas" functions have some room for improvement in terms of usability for participants in a social contest. Simple changes such as being able to show notifications in a modal window centered on the user's browser, rather than a notification pinned to the top of mobile and "anywhere" pages would make the platform more usable. Shoutlet is making constant improvements and really listens to its customers like us. We've had thoughtful conversations about usability that we believe are taken seriously, not filed away.,10,Allows our small staff to provide our clients with world-class service and data. Exponentially improved fan base expansion for our clients. Rapid response for customer service issues for clients - allowing us to help our clients prevent their social media presence from becoming the Complaint Department, rather a true community of fans and supporters of a brand.,10Read this if you love lower costs and increased efficiency!I initially worked with Shoutlet while at Fairmont Raffles Hotels International as an enterprise social solution, and loved the tool so much I brought the relationship to Lindt Canada. At Lindt Canada we use Shoutlet to help us manage our social media presence, as well as create and host consumer promotions. In a nut shell, the main problems that Shoutlet addresses for us are: Community Management: - Quick and efficient posting to multiple social networks at the same time- Ability to manage multiple Facebook targets at once, such as geo- and language-targeting allowing us to reach multiple targets without constantly building new target groups- Community management across Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ in one convenient dashboard- Custom shortened URL publishing Consumer Promotions: - Time and cost efficient in-house Facebook tab and contest building. This has saved us countless dollars and hours by allowing us to create and deploy robust applications in house Reporting: - Reporting on Facebook and Twitter - both channel level and post level- Shortened URL publishing and click tracking, with google analytics tracking codes automatically appended And much much more!,Community Management - efficiently post to multiple platforms and targets at the same time Contest and Facebook tab creation in-house, no development resources required Amazing and proactive client support - the whole team at Shoutlet will go out of their way to find solutions and fix problems,I'd like to see more robust and integrated reporting, and the functionality to custom build reports on the fly.,9,Increased community management efficiency Lower costs on contest and microsite development Improved Consumer Affairs tracking,Adobe Social,Radian6,Vitrue,Salesforce Service Cloud,9Shoutlet makes us look like a 3x larger company!Jesse's Girl Cosmetics is a small company with big ambitions, and we usually don't let on that we're smaller than we look! Of course, this means our "Social Media Team" is comprised of... one person. One person to do ALL of our social media outreach! Thanks to Shoutlet, I'm able to do the work of 3-4 people and make it look like we've got a much larger dedicated team putting out content!,Scheduling posts to Facebook/Twitter is a breeze, and makes our social marketing calendar much easier to manage. Contest implementation is one of our favorite things about Shoutlet. We're able to collect much more meaningful information about our fan base and provide more engaging sweepstakes for them!,Shoutlet doesn't cover our entire social media landscape - yet. While there's some decent integration with Pinterest (and I believe a growing integration with Instagram), there's still room for improvement here!,We've been able to grow our Facebook fan-base in a way that also lets us know more about our new fans, through contest-based engagement. I'm able to do the work of 3+ people by myself with this tool.,9,10,9Shoutlet - A Great Start to Social ServicingShoutlet is used in multiple ways by Fanatics. My experience is mainly with managing social accounts for customer service needs. This program enables us to have multiple users between departments working together to ensure we are reaching our key audiences and proactively responding to customer concerns. Because Fanatics is the largest retailer of online sports goods, we manage hundreds of online retail stores and their social accounts. As a business Shoutlet allows us to address all of our customers' direct questions and complaints and stay active with our social users linking them to a direct source of resolution.,I particularly favor the capability to archive comments per customer and attach privately viewed contact information for that person. The ability to like, delete, and retweet within the system with the click of a button! 'Assign task' is convenient to delegate issues of importance to be worked immediately.,Many times upgrades caused bugs that stopped our teams from being able to respond to comments or view what was coming through as feedback. At the height of our peak season I found it difficult to delegate work to multiple agents in the same account due to the way feeds are run and the max results per page and the system duplicating results because multiple accounts are being pulled into one feed. Being able to pull all comments or 'tweets' made by one user for Twitter accounts mirroring Facebook functionality.,Unfortunately our experience in the past year using Shoutlet through our peak season has led us to move towards a different route for customer service use. This system was unable to handle the amount of feedback we receive from our account.,4,7SHOUTing from the rooftops - Shoutlet is Tops!We currently are using Shoutlet as a tool to build applications and contests. It is being used in 2 locations by 5 people. It's a great tool for us all to stay on the same page and on top of every day tasks.,Building contests and Facebook tabs is extremely easy and user friendly. Shoutlet's Social CRM is a great for keeping an eye on all of our Social Media sites. The mobile app works great for work on the fly! Shoutlet's reporting and analytics help us see what areas are performing the best and which areas need some help.,We are hoping that in the near future there will be an area for Pinterest. However, we do understand that Pinterest is the one that needs to allow that.,10,Employee efficiency has gone up. Post clicks have gone up as we are able to see what type of content our fans like.,HootSuite Pro,9Shoutlet Works for Us, and it WILL Work for You!Shoutlet is used to enhance our agency's social media marketing and provide our progressive clients with advanced social media technology that falls within compliance regulation. It allows us to manage all of our clients within one master account.,Shoutlet makes it extremely easy to create custom Facebook tabs and run Facebook contests through the Social Canvas. No other program gives you as much ease and flexibility as Shoutlet. Since we have multiple clients utilizing Shoutlet sub-accounts, it makes it seamless for us as an agency to control the social media marketing efforts of all of our clients within one dashboard. Our clients rely heavily on reports, and Shoutlet has consistently make improvements to the reporting platform to allow us to track the effectiveness of our campaigns.,If possible, it'd be great to be able to create different word filters on Facebook and on Twitter. For our bank clients, they want to control negative comments on Facebook, while on Twitter, they prefer using the word filters to be able to "jump into" conversations related to their products/services. Some of our clients have requested that they can post directly to Google+. I have heard this is in the works, though. We sometimes send our clients 3 post ideas at a time via email for certain campaigns. They select the one that they want us to post and then we post it on their behalf. It'd be great if there was a way to set up "idea' posts in Shoutlet.,10,Being a Shoutlet reseller has given us a positive ROI on our social media platform investment. We are able to offer our clients an affordable, yet extremely robust, social media management platform to help increase the ROI of their social media initiatives. As an agency, we are able to provide extremely fast customer service to our clients because we are all able to receive notifications in the same way and at the same time. Shoutlet's customer service representatives are very easy to get ahold of and have always responded with an action plan on an almost immediate basis. Since they're so quick at customer service, we're able to provide our clients with great customer service as a result.,,10If social is your business, Shoutlet will make your life easierShoutlet is being used by the Marketing and PR departments to streamline our social strategy and to track engagement. We are also making frequent use of contesting. Our ultimate goal is to slowly it out to the entire organization and allow specific departments to address their own social needs with marketing retaining admin control.,The content calendar greatly simplifies the production and approval process. Contests are easy to launch and run. Makes cross department social projects easier to coordinate.,Edits to posts do not always save properly. Edit pop up can be slow to load.,8,Greatly increased efficiency of social media specialist. Easier for media manager to review approve and content. Helps in cross-department projects.,Wildfire,9Shoutlet Review – Easy to use and increases efficiencyShoutlet is currently being used by two members of our E-Business team. Social media responsibilities fall to two people on that team, myself being one of them. It allows me to manage and measure our more than ten global social media presences from one location. With the Social CRM tool and the calendar alone, I'm able to do the work of a small social media team when it comes to scheduling content and engaging with customers. I'm also able to easily grab metrics on any or all of our social media presences.,Analytics – I'm able to pull any report on any (or all) of our social media presences with little effort. This makes it easy to analyze trends and keep an eye on the overall health of our social media activities. Content Scheduling – Shoutlet's calendar feature has been of great value to us. Being able to draft and schedule content for all our Pages well in advance helps us save time and avoid having to comb our resources last minute to come up with content. URL Shortener and QR Codes – I love the click metrics I get from Shoutlet on all shortened URL. Whether it was a URL shortened through posting content on our social Pages, or a URL shortened that was distributed elsewhere, I can easily get the click data I need. We don't use too many QR codes, but it's nice to able to manage them in the same place as well. Contests – With limited resources, it's great to be able to build Facebook-friendly contests so easily. Without a dedicated designer on our team, we're still able to produce, distribute and easily manage contests. On top of that, the contests don't need to live on Facebook. We can put them on our blog of another landing page – definitely a value point for us.,Social Profiles – I'm not sure I'm utilizing this feature as best I could be. I'd like to be able to edit, tag, and manage our Social Profiles from the CRM dashboard. So, if I see something posted by an influencer, it would be nice to tag that person as well as the post as influential. Instagram & Google+ – I'm happy that these two platforms are now integrated into Shoutlet, but I wish they could be as developed as the API's for Facebook and Twitter. I understand these are API restrictions and not necessarily Shoutlet restrictions, though. Social Calendar – It would be helpful to be able to change the time or day of a scheduled post after you select 'post' rather than only being able to do that while it is draft form.,9,Increased efficiency – With such a small social media team, efficiency is key. Shoutlet has helped us manage not only the content for all of our presences, but also engage with our customers on all platforms. Customer service – Though our customer service department is not actively using Shoutlet, the platform has helped us recognize and address issues that can easily be directed to customer service. Engagement – Our engagement rate on all our social platforms has increased since using Shoutlet. I think it's because we're able to see all the conversations taking place and easily jump in to engage with our end-users. Additionally, we're now able to run contests and promotions which help boost engagement levels as well.,HootSuite Pro,Radian6,Offerpop,9Shoutlet - good for contests and engagement.Shoutlet was used for our social media purposes. It helped us know who our audience was and the engagement we were receiving. Also, we used it to create tabs on our Facebook profile and run giveaways and contests.,Contests - easy to understand and run once built Insights - good insights for Twitter at the time,Creating the tabs could have been a smoother process, Shoutlet IT had to be involved numerous times to connect tabs and it was not an easy process.,6,Increased efficiency in company Easier way to gather insights all in one spot,Salesforce Service Cloud,5Shoutlet an Excellent, Well-supported Tool for Larger OrgsShoutlet was used by one department in the city, the Health Department, and was purchased to help manage and grow social engagement with people it served in the city.,Excellent support staff, based in Madison - a real person always answered the phone! Deep, robust system that can handle a lot of the details of social media management while making sense of it for you. Reps assigned to each account are very friendly and ready to help with social campaign ideas and ways to integrate Shoutlet into communication plans.,The user interface for developing Shoutlet content has become less user friendly over the years. It used to have a node-style editor that was easy to pick up and use without much training, making it simple to create the widgets I needed at the time. The new 'Canvas' tool is less intuitive, and there were items I was trying to create with it that failed to come to fruition, even after calling the support line and getting help with it. I never remember it being easy to access my Shoutlet files, with it usually requiring 3 to 5 clicks to get to them. Buyer beware - this is not a tool for a small, understaffed communications / IT departments. It is a very robust social media management tool, and priced that way. You will likely need to have at least one staff person dedicated to social media in order to get your money's worth with Shoutlet.,8,Negative: It was sold to our organization 5 years ago as a tool that multiple people, including folks with little web design/web tool experience, could use to set up social internet tools. That turned out not to be the case, and already over-utilized web design resources did not have the capacity to absorb all of the work that was needed to get the most out of the license. Positive: Gave us a quick and easy way to store and present the large amount of video we wanted to make available on our web site at the time. We did not have the storage or capability to build the same video widget in-house. Positive: It gave us one tool to manage all social accounts we had at the time, increasing efficiency when multiple media had to be used for communications.,TweetDeck,1Shoutlet ReviewFor us, we used Shoutlet by department (by each account team) although I am hopeful that it will be a constant throughout thr company. The tool is incredibly helpful for our monitoring seamlessly... otherwise it is easy for items to fall through the cracks. When it comes to logistics, Shoutlet has been critical for integrating platforms.,Integrating platforms - nothing "falls through the cracks" FULL coverage at a glance Organization - time saving on logging in, out, and the risk of any "mistakes" in the process,Easier way to customize the color/ look and feel of charts for easy export custom to each company A way to search hashtags that are similar to an exact match (i.e. for those who made a typo),9,Faster replies to interaction - real time feedback is always the goal Higher efficiency in monitoring - reduces time to 1/2 of what it would be without Shoutlet Easier to identify trends in feedback/interaction across platforms!,,10Shoutlet Excels at Meeting Customer's Requests While Consistently Improving Tool To Exceed Industry ExpectationsShoutlet is being used by our social media team to distribute content across multiple platforms on a scheduled basis. We also use Shoutlet to monitor crisis posts, competition, etc. At this time the tool is being used by our web marketing team alongside our shared services team that monitors daily conversation.,Scheduling posts out in a calendar format that is easily reviewed and can track our analytics Customer service is excellent - immediate response on a variety of issues. Task team is very willing and open to accepting outside ideas and customer opinions/recommendations.,The Linkedin connection for analytics could be improved. We need to have ways to track individual tags vs just filters. The ability to save posts. They do offer the ability to copy a post and use it again but a system to file and save posts depending on their campaigns would be a great addition. Tagging is something that needs an immediate fix. Once a tag is added there is no way to regroup this tag under another name if the company decides to head a different direction with the tool. Spelling errors or Capitol Letters play a role in this as well where we have multiple tags that are the same tag, just typed in differently. No way to combine these tags under one uniform Tag moving forward. Also, no way to go back and consolidate past post tagging.,We have been able to schedule out more posts in a timely manner with this tool condensing time for content managers, thus making it a huge cost savings overall for the company. Shoutlet provides the ability to watch over multiple networks at one time that in turn has proven to be a great time saving and crisis management effort on our companies behalf. Some of the improvements that are needed would be a great help to our time spent posting out content and managing customer service which in turn currently means it's a negative impact on ROI. but overall I would say it's saved us time from the beginning until now with no argument.,8,,10,9Shoutlet is Social Media GoldAs my former company was in the early stages of establishing a social media presence through channels like Facebook and Twitter, we were looking for a cost-effective and comprehensive way to manage new social media accounts in a way that would maximize our social exposure while minimizing the number of man hours required. Shoutlet was that solution for us. It offered a seamless and user-friendly platform for us to manage multiple accounts, pre-schedule posts, upload and manage lists, target based upon certain demographic parameters, and track social activity through detailed analytics reports. It also allowed us to build and customize social media contests and custom landing pages while tracking activity from these special promotions. At the time, we were under particular pressure from our executive leadership to justify the need for a social media presence and its associated hard and soft costs. Shoulet helped us put a professional face on our social efforts and helped provide us with the data we needed to show meaningful lead generation and potential ROI. We used Shoutlet across multiple departments and one of the things we heard regularly from our admins was that, after they'd received their training, it was easy to use and very broad in scope.,The ability to manage and publish to various social accounts from one platform. This feature helped us to have a cohesive social strategy and saved us a lot of time having to go back and forth between accounts. The module that allowed us to build contests and custom landing pages was perhaps my favorite part. For the contests, it proved to be ultra convenient to be able to build, host and run social promotions through the same platform that housed our social accounts and lists. From a landing-page-design standpoint, it was also wonderful and time-effective for each individual department to be able to build professional and dynamic pages themselves rather than tasking it to our web designers who really didn't have the time. I was also very pleased with the customer service we received from the Shoulet team. From the original demo, to the training sessions, all the way through to back-end service maintenance, everyone we dealt with was available, accommodating and friendly. Not entirely common in this day in age.,At the time we didn't have the Shoutlet mobile app (at least not that I was aware of). But this seems to not be the case anymore.,The analytics reports in particular and the detail they provided offered tangible evidence to our executive leadership that our social media presence was actually generating engagement and driving traffic back to our website. I also believe that being able to stream our entire social media presence through one platform saved us (and our web designers) a lot of man hours and allowed even those who weren't that familiar with how to execute a social strategy to do so seamlessly and with little complication.,9,,9,9,n/a,Shoutlet, Robust Platform with IssuesShoutlet is being used by the Social Media Department. It is used to schedule content across our social media platform and for creating and maintaining canvas pages for contests and/or events. It also aids in measuring ROI. Generally, it saves time by allowing content to be pre scheduled and due to the integration of canvas pages when a landing page is required for a contest/event.,Shouts (posts) can be created for multiple platforms at once. Very useful when needing to share a message across multiple platforms. Reporting is robust. The CRM tool is very useful, overall, despite some issues.,When submitting Tech Therapy tickets, some are escalated to developers as it is an issue beyond the Therapist's ability to troubleshoot. You will never hear from them again. Some SCRM features are buggy and have yet to be addressed by the development team. For example, Twitter mentions do not all load into the corresponding stack. The mobile app does not integrate many of the features. Some of the options available in SCRM are not present on this platform, though it is supposed to be a mobile version of SCRM.,Positive: Hours saved from the ability to pre-schedule content and design landing pages. Positive: Reporting features are useful for charting data to demonstrate ROI. Negative: Hours lost due to buggy SCRM tools and reliance on native versions of social media platforms.,7,,3,7So many social media tools that start with "S" but here's one where the S is for Shoutlet and Services!Shoutlet was used across the whole organization to manage the social media channels. It helped to streamline the management of content and push of content to our sales reps.,Customer Service - very professional Customization of the application to meet the organizations model Attentive to details Very professional,Documentation of the application Proactive around application issues instead of being reactive,The application allowed us to streamline overall content and provided governance around social media management,9,,9,8,Social Marketing Hub,9Much praise for ShoutletShoutlet was being used as the marketing team's social media management tool. This was a helpful dashboard that helped us manage our customer service issues, create engaging contests, and deliver analytics for a monthly social media report. The information gleaned from our social media analytics guided critical business decisions from product promotions to event sponsorships.,The marketing team loved utilizing Shoutlet's Canvas tool which allows you to design and manage multi-channel social contests. These contests significantly increased our brand's engagement. The customer support is great. Your account manager hosts monthly calls to update you of product enhancements and to suggest ways to enhance your social strategy for upcoming campaigns. The support team is helpful in teaching how to use the tool. They also have a library of resources to help you walk through each function of the tool. Shoutlet provides frequent webinars on social media best practices. They are the best webinars out there.,The cost of the product is steep and business leaders aren't totally convinced of social media's value so it's a hard to sell to leadership. There's a lot of competition. There are some social media management tools that integrate much more with sales platforms that help show ROI better.,7,Faster, better customer service - we received e-mail alerts whenever a customer made a post on social Increased engagement on our social pages surrounding events due to frequent contests,,4Shoutlet RocksShoutlet is used by the Digital Marketing/Social Media teams to distribute content across many social media profiles, as well as create custom content and host social media contests on various branch Facebook pages. It is an amazing time-saver for myself and is a one-stop-shop for my social distributing needs.,Facebook Contests Custom content distribution across many channels Customer Service and service desk help,Better social listening functions (could be a product of my contract) Slight updates to the "shout box" to help people who post to multiple pages,8,Increased employee efficiency Better customer service,9Shoutlet ReviewShoutlet is used as a content distribution platform throughout the corporate communications department within my organization. Each of the business units within corporate communications is utilizing the tool. I personally use the platform to schedule social media content as well as to track social metrics and shorten URLs which I post on social. We utilize the platform as a social media management tool.,Metric Tracking - I am able to pull metrics for all of the accounts I have linked through Shoutlet. It is a quick and easy way to pull all of my social metrics at once. Content Scheduling - I am able to schedule content through Shoutlet and track metrics after the content has been published. Custom URL Shortener - I prefer to use this tool to a tool like bit.ly for shortening URLs.,I'd like to see Instagram and Pinterest integrated into the platform.,9,One stop shop for pulling social metrics. Able to manage all of my social presence in one place. Assist with pulling reports / trends of our social media usage.,,9
Shoutlet (Discontinued)

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Reviews

Shoutlet (Discontinued)
Showing 25 of 39 Shoutlet (Discontinued) ratings and reviews.

Meg Ruggieri profile photo
November 18, 2015

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "Shoutlet: You'll Pay to Play but Worth the Money!"

Return on Investment

• Increased employee efficiency: everyone was on the same page as far as goals and results go.
  • Easier to fix problems because you get real-time results so you can update moving forward (no backlog).
  • People are less likely to click on Shoutlet links instead of real links or bitlys. I think this probably had long term effects.
Read Meg Ruggieri's full review
Cailey Pickett profile photo
August 20, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "Shoutlet Love"

Return on Investment

• Shoutlet allows us to accomplish more things with fewer internal resources such as our web development team.
  • It also helps us manage our sweepstakes more effectively without hiring previous third party vendors, and lends itself to helping us manage those sweepstakes internally.
  • Our Social Media Customer Service team has benefited significantly from the use of Shoutlet. We now get emails to multiple accounts and customer service representatives can manage issues for multiple brands and Facebook pages all in one spot.
Read Cailey Pickett's full review
Adam Hubka profile photo
November 04, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "Shoutlet has everything your business needs to succeed with social media"

Return on Investment

• Brand Development. Shoutlet has been an excellent tool for building Paramount's online presence and managing our social media marketing campaigns.
  • The ability to bridge engagement between email lists and social media followings has been a key benefit for Paramount.
  • Calendar and organization. Shoutlet's calendar tool has been wonderful for planning content, viewing historical updates, and managing posts to all of our social media pages.
  • Social CRM. The Social CRM functionality allows us to view engagement over multiple social networks in one place, saving us time and making it easy to engage with our followers.
Read Adam Hubka's full review
Dan Geary profile photo
June 14, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "Shoutlet's platform and team are perfect partners for us."

Return on Investment

• Allows our small staff to provide our clients with world-class service and data.
  • Exponentially improved fan base expansion for our clients.
  • Rapid response for customer service issues for clients - allowing us to help our clients prevent their social media presence from becoming the Complaint Department, rather a true community of fans and supporters of a brand.
Read Dan Geary's full review
Christine Lawrence profile photo
April 19, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "Shoutlet makes us look like a 3x larger company!"

Return on Investment

• We've been able to grow our Facebook fan-base in a way that also lets us know more about our new fans, through contest-based engagement.
  • I'm able to do the work of 3+ people by myself with this tool.
Read Christine Lawrence's full review
Emma McCann profile photo
July 22, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "Shoutlet - A Great Start to Social Servicing"

Return on Investment

• Unfortunately our experience in the past year using Shoutlet through our peak season has led us to move towards a different route for customer service use. This system was unable to handle the amount of feedback we receive from our account.
Read Emma McCann's full review
Carie Schelfhaudt profile photo
April 19, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "Shoutlet Works for Us, and it WILL Work for You!"

Return on Investment

• Being a Shoutlet reseller has given us a positive ROI on our social media platform investment. We are able to offer our clients an affordable, yet extremely robust, social media management platform to help increase the ROI of their social media initiatives.
  • As an agency, we are able to provide extremely fast customer service to our clients because we are all able to receive notifications in the same way and at the same time.
  • Shoutlet's customer service representatives are very easy to get ahold of and have always responded with an action plan on an almost immediate basis. Since they're so quick at customer service, we're able to provide our clients with great customer service as a result.
Read Carie Schelfhaudt's full review
Kimberly Fletcher profile photo
April 16, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued): "Shoutlet Review – Easy to use and increases efficiency"

Return on Investment

• Increased efficiency – With such a small social media team, efficiency is key. Shoutlet has helped us manage not only the content for all of our presences, but also engage with our customers on all platforms.
  • Customer service – Though our customer service department is not actively using Shoutlet, the platform has helped us recognize and address issues that can easily be directed to customer service.
  • Engagement – Our engagement rate on all our social platforms has increased since using Shoutlet. I think it's because we're able to see all the conversations taking place and easily jump in to engage with our end-users. Additionally, we're now able to run contests and promotions which help boost engagement levels as well.
Read Kimberly Fletcher's full review
Laura Vanderbilt profile photo
February 06, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "Shoutlet an Excellent, Well-supported Tool for Larger Orgs"

Return on Investment

• Negative: It was sold to our organization 5 years ago as a tool that multiple people, including folks with little web design/web tool experience, could use to set up social internet tools. That turned out not to be the case, and already over-utilized web design resources did not have the capacity to absorb all of the work that was needed to get the most out of the license.
  • Positive: Gave us a quick and easy way to store and present the large amount of video we wanted to make available on our web site at the time. We did not have the storage or capability to build the same video widget in-house.
  • Positive: It gave us one tool to manage all social accounts we had at the time, increasing efficiency when multiple media had to be used for communications.
Read Laura Vanderbilt's full review
Kaity Fischer profile photo
January 13, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued): "Shoutlet Review"

Return on Investment

• Faster replies to interaction - real time feedback is always the goal
  • Higher efficiency in monitoring - reduces time to 1/2 of what it would be without Shoutlet
  • Easier to identify trends in feedback/interaction across platforms!
Read Kaity Fischer's full review
November 04, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "Shoutlet Excels at Meeting Customer's Requests While Consistently Improving Tool To Exceed Industry Expectations"

Return on Investment

• We have been able to schedule out more posts in a timely manner with this tool condensing time for content managers, thus making it a huge cost savings overall for the company.
  • Shoutlet provides the ability to watch over multiple networks at one time that in turn has proven to be a great time saving and crisis management effort on our companies behalf.
  • Some of the improvements that are needed would be a great help to our time spent posting out content and managing customer service which in turn currently means it's a negative impact on ROI. but overall I would say it's saved us time from the beginning until now with no argument.
October 21, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "Shoutlet is Social Media Gold"

Return on Investment

• The analytics reports in particular and the detail they provided offered tangible evidence to our executive leadership that our social media presence was actually generating engagement and driving traffic back to our website.
  • I also believe that being able to stream our entire social media presence through one platform saved us (and our web designers) a lot of man hours and allowed even those who weren't that familiar with how to execute a social strategy to do so seamlessly and with little complication.
November 04, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "Shoutlet, Robust Platform with Issues"

Return on Investment

• Positive: Hours saved from the ability to pre-schedule content and design landing pages.
  • Positive: Reporting features are useful for charting data to demonstrate ROI.
  • Negative: Hours lost due to buggy SCRM tools and reliance on native versions of social media platforms.

Filtering out noise/spam (1)
Content planning and scheduling (1)
Audience targeting (1)
Workflow management (1)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
Customer interaction histories (1)
Lead generation (1)
Content marketing (1)
Campaigns and promotions (1)
Twitter (1)
Facebook (1)
LinkedIn (1)
Google+ (1)
Campaign success analytics (1)
Real-time tracking (1)
Competitor analysis (1)

About Shoutlet (Discontinued)

Shoutlet was acquired by Spredfast in August 2015.

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Competitors

Adobe Social, Buddy Media, Oracle Social Cloud, Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No