Signpost

Signpost Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Mallory Robinson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Signpost is one of the best-automated solutions available in the market dealing in collecting customer feedback easily. It has all the main features from collecting customer feedback to get more positive reviews, it helps a lot in increasing business revenue and wins new customers. It has been a great help for me in collecting customer feedback and take action according to it.
  • The best feature that I like the most and have been using for some time is their marketing tool. Signpost makes marketing an easy task. It has enhanced our productivity.
  • As I did things manually in the past but now Signpost has made this very much easier for me to just trust their marketing tool to do marketing according to the algorithm.
  • It helps me to have more organic views on the platform and more positive reviews on the newsletter.
  • The automated system asks for reviews from the customer which makes it even more helpful in changing and advancing new things.
  • It also changes our approach to the work and with the automated extremely functional setup it increases our positive reviews which is good for the organization.
  • [I feel] the campaign tab needs a lot of improvement. The campaign part is not up to mark. Need a lot of changes to be more precise and relevant to the actual campaign niche.
  • Another big drawback that I discovered while using it that it does not allow to send text messages to customers unless the customer accepts an invite first.
Signpost is helping us on a very large scale in managing the reviews and increasing positive reviews about the organization. The support team is great, the dashboard is fully functional. I will recommend this tool to other organizations [and] it will definitely help them to enhance their feedback system.

Signpost Scorecard Summary

What is Signpost?

Signpost is an automated marketing solution that helps local businesses to get more customers, reviews, and referrals. The software builds customer profiles by capturing email, call and credit card transactions. Signpost's automated marketing engine then uses this data to drive new customer conversion and loyalty, reviews and referrals from existing customers.

Signpost Pricing

Signpost Technical Details

What is Signpost?

Who uses Signpost?

The most common users of Signpost are from Enterprises and the Financial Services industry.