June 17, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
We have been using SimplyHired for some time in our multinational due to the fact that we constantly require personnel in different parts of the world for specific tasks. SimplyHired helps us majestically to find passive candidates that immediately fit our needs and generate us a positive result in a short period of time. Very friendly customer service, from which we do not require much help as the system is quite automated and easy to configure. SimplyHired as a recruiting tool represents an effective solution for companies that operate multinationally and require the constant hiring of passive personnel, to provide them with important tasks in production and inter-company relations.
- The time taken to make the hiring of any potential employee is quite short, allowing for a quick negotiation between the work to be done and the monetary amount to be earned.
- Posting jobs is very simple, in addition to getting a great reach in most job board tools, getting the best candidates with just a few clicks.
- It is easy to filter the search when we need to find candidates in a specific way, saving time for the employer who can cover their labor needs in a much more efficient way.
- We would like potential candidates to be notified instantly when we decide to move them to other categories either because we need their services or because we need to let go of their services.
- The marking or tagging of candidates tends to be flawed, [in my experience], when we make a move to another category the candidates automatically lose the tag, which makes it a bit difficult for us to redo the job.
- It is important for this and all tools of this type to be able to make complaints for jobs that are not real, which could stabilize the platform a little more and avoid wasting time that a priority end up costing money.
Read this authenticated review
A simple tool that allows us to sort job types according to different characteristics, SimplyHired uses its search engine to organize and provide us with a series of candidates that easily adhere to our job requirements, and who also provide satisfactory results from anywhere in the world. In large companies there are tools that could help much more than SimplyHired, which is still a tool to be taken into consideration by all organizations that require their services.