Slido is an audience interaction platform that helps users to get the most out of meetings and events by crowdsourcing top questions and engaging participants with live polls and quizzes. From internal communications professionals to team leaders, conference organizers, and...
Slido provided that and has …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Slido, and make your voice heard!
Engage (EDU annual)
Professional (EDU annual)
Entry-level set up fee?
- $144 per yearOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Slido is an audience interaction platform that helps users to get the most out of meetings and events by crowdsourcing top questions and engaging participants with live polls and quizzes. From internal communications professionals to team leaders, conference organizers, and individual presenters, Slido can be used by those looking to enable open conversation at a live or virtual meeting. Slido works with popular video conferencing and presentation platforms and integrates with Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint, and Google Slides.
Since its foundation in 2012, Slido boasts having been used at over 1.2 million events and engaged 55 million active participants. Slido has been adopted by high-profile clients including Asana, BBC, Oracle, and conferences such as SXSW, Web Summit, and Money20/20. Slido was acquired by Cisco May, 2021, to enhance Webex interactivity.
- Supported: Audience Q&A
- Supported: Live polls
- Supported: Quizzes
- Supported: Analytics
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- Ease of scheduling
- Plenty of polls, surveys, question options
- Would like a unique portal for Webex users without going to Slido main page (you have choose Webex login)
- More options to embed media
- Great user interface, very easy to learn and use from the front-end to back.
- Easy for event attendees to access thanks to the intuitive event code system.
- Easy to set up q&a segments, including moderation and reddit-style up-voting to ensure the best questions are seen and answered.
- The data exporting section could be simpler.
- The actual data exported from Slido can sometimes be a bit messy and less straightforward than one would expect.
- word cloud
- Integration with Powerpoint
- In-meeting polling
- In-meeting Q&A
- In-meeting engagement
- I miss the Slack integration; they used to have this and they deprecated it in the last year or so.
- I believe they have a nice integration for PowerPoint, would be nice if they had something similar with google slides since that is what we typically use internally.
- We use the word cloud feature often and sometimes answers seem to get lost (as in don't show up at all) on the screen. for example, an answer will be there, then as more answers come in it disappears, and when we get to a certain threshold of answers it somehow pops back up again. It's not the worst but sometimes someone will ping me that their submission didn't make the word cloud and they're bummed.
- gives immediate interactive feedback inside meetings
- has great downloadable analytics as well as online graphical reports
- works easily on mobile inside a Webex or independent of a meeting or using Microsoft Teams or Zoom
- I'd like the QR code to be scanned from INSIDE the app. Why only be able to enter the code? Let us use the camera inside the app to scan and launch Slido
- a few more fun graphics
- Scheduling events easily
- QR codes
- Very stable
- Post event analytics
- Webex integration can be a little slow at times
- Changing between Slido sessions in Webex on the side ribbon can be confusing
- Intuitive and easy to-use web interface
- plenty of question type options
- easy to copy and modify exasting questionnaires
- The visualisation of results can be more visually pleasing
- More options to imbed media (such as images or videos)
- Question and answer fielding from large audiences
- Tracking Attendance
- Live results
- Slide pairing
- Detailed analytics
- Better ease of use
- user friendly
- does not always seamlessly work in Webex
- It's difficult to follow new questions be add to list.
- increase the number of free polls or reduce the fees.
- Quizzes, Q&A and polls.
- Insights of inputs.
- Integration with office apps.
- If there is a co-host to create polls and quizzes.
- Insights sometimes gets buggy but it's improving with each update.
- Maybe reduce the fees.
- The easy use of developing questions.
- That the data is in real time.
- Its functionality in cell phones.
- The results recount system.
- Create Cloud words
- Vote for something
- Share opinions
- reporting... might be good to create custom resports base of the data used and the attendees
- attendant management
- quizes management
- I don't really know
- I don't really know
- I don't really know
- It would be great if it integrates with Cisco Webex Events
- Allows attendees to interact
- Easy to get people to sign in
- Easy to use
- Make it easier to manage during the meetings
- Should be able to see results on screen
- crowd interaction
- Question and answer session
- Quick and innovative display of answers
- It takes a dedicated person to run the app
- We have to spend time getting people in the app and logged in to our event
- most people are using a small phone to participate - harder to see and use on the small space
- Gathering responses from a large number of participants at one time
- Collating results in an easy-to-read format
- Easy to access
- Having multiple people be able to manage Slido during a meeting
- Live polls & results
- Live Q&A
- Live quiz & challenges
- Analytics tool of Slido is a little buggy and sometimes doesn't show complete names of participants
- Slido caused issues initially with integrations with WebEx but now with every update is improving
- Questions can be anonymous.
- Simple to set up.
- Allow to vote for questions.
- It's hard to follow new questions being added to list.
- When the organizer removes the question, it is not visible anymore.
- It would be good to allow grouping similar questions to be answered together.
- Multiple choice questions are very helpful and audiences like it.
- When I use open text polls and convert them into a word cloud.
- Very simple and user-friendly, it even supports Arabic language.
- Technically, I do not see an area that requires attention.
- I wish they'd increase the number of free polls or reduce the fees.
- Polls - The Slido polls are excellent for gauging the knowledge of your audience.
- Q&A - People can post questions to be answered. These are visible for others to see and can receive votes to push them higher up the priority list of getting answered first. The host can then mark the question as answered once done, so they can move on to the next burning topic.
- Anonymity - Users can post anonymously, giving them confidence to ask questions they may otherwise feel nervous about.
- Slido can be slow on a web browser and I often find I have to use my mobile to effectively run a presentation.