Sniply is a social media management solution built primarily as a content management and marketing tool for social media to drive ROI and leads.Snipping Everything.We use Sniply to track clicks on the content that we curate on social. We love linking to articles and similar brands but we don't like directing our traffic away from our brand. Sniply solves that problem by allowing us to continue to advertise our brand off-site. Our marketing department is the only one that I am aware of that uses Sniply.,Click Tracking. Sniply is great at giving us the data need. Specifically, we can see how many people click on specific links and how many people then go to our site from that link. This is everything. Our marketing department uses Google Analytics for all our site traffic and the ability to use UTM tracking within our snips is wonderful. Data in general. Sniply gives you all the info you could ever want. Time on page, bounce rate, average pages per visit, and a lot more.,Packages. We are a medium-sized company but we manage small brands who do not get a lot of clicks. Because of this, the current packages don't work for our purposes. Integrations. We use Sniply inside of Sendible and the integration is a bit clunky when you have more than one account. Customization. Snips are look the same, it would be helpful if there were more customization options.,9,1,Time consuming. With the way we use Sniply, it takes a lot of time to shorten the links for all of our brands (negative) Tracking. Allows us to track our audience movement and conversions.,BitlyFantastic, Easy to Use and Integrates with Everything!I use Sniply to share articles or webinars (through social media - Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook) with my audience and also include a link to my own website and blog.,Using the 'Call to Action' feature means I set specific text to drive people to my blog. 1000 clicks for free is an excellent price point for independent consultants and small businesses and the price points to upgrade make a lot of sense too. It's super easy to track clicks and conversions to your website. Super easy integration with Buffer which is fantastic.,You cannot use forms without a paid version (so integration to CRM will be limited).,10,1,I use the free version and so far my conversion rate (people who click my call to action) is 0.71%. This is a low number but also represents 3 people who might not ordinarily have visited my website so that's a good return to me.,,Create a quick snip and call to action See stats,Didn't realise all the integration [options] - they are SUPER easy to do, just a bit hard to find.,9
Sniply

Sniply Reviews

Sniply
Filter 3 vetted Sniply reviews and ratings
Megan Lemons profile photo
December 04, 2018

Sniply Review: "Snipping Everything."

• Click Tracking. Sniply is great at giving us the data need. Specifically, we can see how many people click on specific links and how many people then go to our site from that link.
  • This is everything. Our marketing department uses Google Analytics for all our site traffic and the ability to use UTM tracking within our snips is wonderful.
  • Data in general. Sniply gives you all the info you could ever want. Time on page, bounce rate, average pages per visit, and a lot more.
  • Packages. We are a medium-sized company but we manage small brands who do not get a lot of clicks. Because of this, the current packages don't work for our purposes.
  • Integrations. We use Sniply inside of Sendible and the integration is a bit clunky when you have more than one account.
  • Customization. Snips are look the same, it would be helpful if there were more customization options.
Sniply is well suited for large companies with very engaged audiences and brands that attract a lot of attention. It would also work well with single brands that don't have to switch between profiles. For us, it works very well; it is just a little more time consuming than if we were a larger company or had fewer brands.
Read Megan Lemons's full review
Marissa White profile photo
September 20, 2017

Sniply: "Fantastic, Easy to Use and Integrates with Everything!"

• Using the 'Call to Action' feature means I set specific text to drive people to my blog.
  • 1000 clicks for free is an excellent price point for independent consultants and small businesses and the price points to upgrade make a lot of sense too.
  • It's super easy to track clicks and conversions to your website.
  • Super easy integration with Buffer which is fantastic.
  • You cannot use forms without a paid version (so integration to CRM will be limited).
Very scaleable platform with many price options. Integrates to just about anything.
Read Marissa White's full review

Lead generation (2)
Content marketing (1)
Campaigns and promotions (1)
Twitter (1)
Facebook (1)
LinkedIn (1)
Google+ (1)
Campaign success analytics (2)
9.6