Read Megan Lemons's full review
Pros and Cons
- Click Tracking. Sniply is great at giving us the data need. Specifically, we can see how many people click on specific links and how many people then go to our site from that link.
- This is everything. Our marketing department uses Google Analytics for all our site traffic and the ability to use UTM tracking within our snips is wonderful.
- Data in general. Sniply gives you all the info you could ever want. Time on page, bounce rate, average pages per visit, and a lot more.
- Packages. We are a medium-sized company but we manage small brands who do not get a lot of clicks. Because of this, the current packages don't work for our purposes.
- Integrations. We use Sniply inside of Sendible and the integration is a bit clunky when you have more than one account.
- Customization. Snips are look the same, it would be helpful if there were more customization options.