- Post Performance Prediction helps you lower your CPC as well as increase the amount of engagements you receive on your Instagram posts.
- Quickly and easily understand the paid content strategy of your competitors, but also justify your own promotion budget as a result.
- Detailed chart that outlines the predicted interactions that each post will receive in the upcoming hours.
- Socialbakers can improve their influencer identification and evaluation capabilities.
- Paid post prediction covers organic-only content to inform when it should receive amplification. Being able to predict the future paid performance of a paid post would be beneficial.
- Social channel credentials are needed for deeper insight tracking.
This tool has helped me diagnose, and even catch, some things that we were not expecting to see. Once, I determined that a product feed API was down and not generating pins for us on Pinterest because I saw that our content count had flatlines for longer than normal.
I have use several features in Analytics to help me sort and analyze content on the fly, like post tagging and account tagging and analysis is straightforward and user-friendly; you can easily look at performance in whichever way you prefer, in the visual UI, Excel, Dashboard. I also find the output from Socialbakers to be fairly reliable and accurate; I have compared outputs from native and other analytics platforms and the numbers are usually within a reasonable margin.
The predictive analytics on Facebook and Instagram are interesting and can help us understand how to make better creative decisions. They are always taking my feedback on board and always working towards integrating newly available platform data and metrics, though sometimes they are a bit late to the game with new metrics.
- Data exports to Excel and the API.
- Online user interface.
- Predictive analytics for FB and IG posts.
- Not easy to synch post tagging from CMS.
- Sometimes difficult to make comparisons with previous time periods (not that this is always the best idea, but we like to look at what we did previously).
- Benchmarks feature is a bit weak.
It's primarily to gather valuable information on how the client performs against competitors, and evaluate the success of our strategies with them. It's used by the social media teams at both our agency and our client's, however the information used is presented at all levels in both organisations.
- Huge data bank.
- Backdating of all data
- Easy to swap profiles - generous 10% churn allowed per month
- Brilliant insight gathering - unprecedented at gathering and comparing insight from competitors
- Can get pricy when you're looking at lots of profiles
- No Pinterest support
Socialbakers Suite Review: "Check Out Who Else is in Your Social Media Kitchen Before Using Socialbakers"
- Competitive Analysis was a strong point for Socialbakers when comparing our metrics to our competitors.
- Facebook Ad analysis was helpful through Socialbakers because it showed us how our ads could perform better.
- Accurate metrics for Facebook in particular with Socialbakers since Socialbakers is a close partner of Facebook.
- Socialbakers could have more support based in the United States. We ran into an issue with scheduling time for update calls and receiving feedback from emails because our representative was based on another continent.
- Socialbakers could offer some additional features that set them apart from their competitors.
- Socialbakers could be in better contact with their customers from a sales manager and an account manager position.
Socialbakers Suite: "The best tool to understand your communities and measure the performance of your social media strategy"
- Engagement Rate is clearly defined in SocialBakers and can be compared with competitors. Its definitely a metric and not only a concept in this platform.
- Response Rate Insight give us a clear insight of the performance of our team in order to maintain the quality of service we provide to fans/communities/customers.
- Presentation of data in SocialBakers Analytics platform is complete and simple at the same time, the tool can be used by social media expert and newbies at the same time.
- Not all the Asian social media platforms are included as of July 2015 (but they are working on it)
- Mobile app is a bit limited and not so easy to use as the web version.
How many competitors do you need to monitor? (Cost is per profile monitored)
Socialbakers Suite Review: "A great tool for tracking & benchmarking performance on multiple platforms"
- Easy to download reports - ready made powerpoint is a great feature
- Content news feed
- The ability to run a search for content could be improved
- User management has recently been integrated and could be developped a little
- Incredibly good data visualisation, which is often the 'forgotten last mile' of analytics products: make it very easy to share with Execs without having to pretty it up yourself
- Great UX, making research quick and fast
- Best competitor analysis tool on the market
- Upgrade regularly
- I'd like an integrated listening tool, so I can rely on one supplier for both.
- Easy to use design and interface - the fact that we can easily visualize and navigate makes it easy to digest and find data.
- Simple reporting - We can quickly download reports that we circulate to different teams and to upper management. After you set up 1 report, you can just schedule it and it arrives in the inboxes of whomever you need.
- One-stop-shop. Rather than going to each social tool separately, learning many different systems and compiling data into a spreadsheet, we just need to visit one place to see all of our different social platforms.
- LinkedIn analysis is missing
- Chinese social media is missing
Building on the above, our Account Manager and the Socialbakers support team have always been extremely prompt and thorough in giving my team and I personalised assistance to ensure we're getting the best results possible!
- Socialbakers Analytics provides in-depth page and post analytics for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn and Instagram. There are few tools which provide the detailed reporting to be found within the current dashboard.
- We are very much looking forward to the new version of Analytics being rolled out. Integrating this with our use of Builder will be key for improving the day-to-day management of our clients' social media accounts.
- The only thing we're missing at the moment is an API feed!
- Takes big data and breaks it down into bitesized pieces to help gather insights
- Provides a high visual user interface to make representation of data front and centre
- Designed to be as simple or complex as you need it to be.
- Paid social media analytics
Socialbakers Suite Review: "Great and user friendly social media analytics platform, useful for benchmarking and understanding the effectiveness of your social editorial plan"
- Social Media Metrics (engagement rate, response rate)
- Competitors analysis
- Report visualization
- New Social Media Integration (Instagram, Pinterest, etc...)
- Facebook is the most analyzed social, Twitter and YouTube analysis could be improved and aligned with Facebook
- The greatest strength of the tool is its visualizations and the competitive analysis it provides.
- The tool helps in understanding a brand's social performance against other brands.
- The tool is a bit limited in terms of the number of social channels it analyzes (3).
- The tool currently doesn't provide post level reach data for Twitter.
However, it is a great tool overall especially for measuring social success across a category or against other brands.
- Friendly UI/UX easy to browse around. I was able to find the information I wanted the very first time when I used the site.
- Provide different levels of information. You get more information when you register as a user without having to pay.
- The site contains data from different social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube. Found it very useful for market research.
- Exporting graphs for non-pay members.
- Data Analysis report to all types of users.
Socialbakers Suite Scorecard Summary
About Socialbakers Suite
Socialbakers is an AI-powered social media marketing suite for brands and agencies of all sizes.
According to the vendor, capabilities include:
Measure & benchmark social media performance: Measure the performance of your business across social channels. Learn more from your customers, gain valuable insights into industry and competitor activities.
Optimize paid & organic performance: Use AI to optimize your organic and paid strategy. Promote only your best performing content and publish it at the right time to get the best results from your ad spend.
Visualize & analyze the business impact of social: Integrate social, web analytics and business data to build a complete attribution model for your business. View actionable dashboards and reports to make smarter marketing decisions.
Create & publish content: Leverage AI to find inspiration and gather recommendations that help you create more engaging content to acquire new customers. Collaborate across teams to optimize content scheduling and execution.
Nurture social communities: Show customers they're at the heart of your business. Retain audiences with a personalized engagement platform that scales as you grow. Know that you’re delivering timely responses to every conversation, reaction and question.
Socialbakers Suite Screenshots
Socialbakers Suite Integrations
Socialbakers Suite Competitors
Business and Enterprise plans - price on request
Socialbakers Suite Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||25%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||25%|
Socialbakers Suite Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Socialbakers Suite Technical Details
|Supported Languages: ||English, German, Spanish|