Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Emplifi Social Marketing Cloud, and make your voice heard!
The Essential Package. Available to purchase online now.
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $50 per month
Socialbakers is now part of Emplifi. Socialbakers and Astute have joined together to become Emplifi, a unified customer experience (CX) platform that brings marketing, care and commerce together to empathize with customers throughout the customer journey. Find out more about Emplifi here.
The Socialbakers Suite is designed to enable marketers to understand their audiences, gather market intelligence and measure marketing ROI in one place.
Audiences & Personas
Use AI tools to segment the user's audience into clear personas based on their interests, behaviors, and affinities.
Leverage AI and data to create content tailored to their personas. The software provides content ideas, recommendations about publish time and targeting, and advanced content analytics.
Social Media Management
Manage multiple social media accounts from a single dashboard. They can benchmark performance, optimize budget, streamline content workflow, and discover influencers based on their firmographics and personas.
Social Media Monitoring
Track relevant keywords and mentions to help understand the conversations and sentiment around your business. The software also helps identify brand advocates by tracking individuals who mention the user's brand most frequently.
Collaborate across teams and agencies by setting up teams, roles, and permissions. This helps users provide on-point customer service and build an engaged community around their business.
- Supported: Use AI to discover the audience's interests, behaviours, and affinities and define accurate buyer personas.
- Supported: Discover and create engaging content tailored to buyer personas, publish and track its performance in one spot.
- Supported: Measure, benchmark, optimize, and report on social media performance within a single dashboard.
- Supported: Find the right influencers for the business with AI-powered recommendations and get an instant overview of their key metrics.
- Supported: Listen to conversations about the brand and analyze their sentiment to provide appropriate responses.
- Supported: Streamline the social media workflow across teams with built-in collaboration and content collection.
- Supported: Provide customer service with advanced collaboration features and real-time notifications.
- Supported: Manage on the move from a mobile device. Review and approve scheduled and published posts, send notes and share reports.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||25%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||25%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, German, Spanish|
- Combining different social pages in one view > no need to switch across pages for performance monitoring
- Creating tags for all your content > this helps organize all the posts per campaign and execution
- Slice and dice the performance dashboard with flexible widgets > allows you to compare performance by labels / campaigns
- Ability to compare performance from a different duration
- Expand Twitter metrics in dashboard to include Reach and Impression
- Ability to ingest Revenue data from social business managers to give a more holistic view
- The analytics component of Socialbakers gives us a real-time look into the performance of our campaigns.
- Socialbakers is generally easy to use, and the Export option is truly helpful.
- Really appreciate the "Best time to post" metric under Analytics.
- Socialbakers is quite easy to use, so more than a room improvement, I hope it stays that way.
- Report generation.
- User experience.
- Campaign monitoring.
- Brand comparison, especially if we do not have access to the brand's page. Topline details would help us tap brands for partnership.
- Tagging feature.
- Campaign view.
- Top-performing content.
- Instagram stories exit rate.
- Facebook stories performance.
- Ease of scheduling. Everything is very intuitive and icon based.
- Analytics easy to read and use. Easy to export and use in reports.
- In the publishing calendar. It seems like I have to change my filters every time I login. Would be nice if it could save our settings from session to session.
- Dark posts parameters are set. Not having to be able to customize further has turned us away from using that feature in Socialbakers.
- Socialbakers Suite provides very quick solution on channel performances.
- It gives a framework to determine our paid content strategy by monthly reports.
- Engagement rate metric can be improved to be more clear (it is now 1000 person per account)
- Providing dashboards to see rapidly the performance across channels/accounts
- Identifying content performance
- Visual recognition. We monitor 16 accounts across 3 platforms (Facebook, Insta, YouTube), it would be great to see where/how many times a single piece of content has been used
- Great statistics. The system gives you very detailed statistics of your KPI’s.
- Great report system. It’s very easy to use, you can export data and in different formats.
- Not hard to use. I would have said it is easy to use, but it is not very easy. It gets easy once you get used it. Sometimes there are so many options that you don’t know where to start.
- Very Accurate. The system has a very accurate algorithm or AI system. I’ve compared it with Facebook statistics and there isn’t a significant difference.
- The price.
- I understand this is a really good and useful software, but the prices are too high for the basic suite. If you want more features you have to pay more and you could end up spending a lot of money.
- I have received just one follow up from them since I subscribed. They need to give continuous follow up to their clients.
- They need better customer service.
- Inform clients about new features and those that are going to disappear in a better way. I understand that the main social networks metric algorithms change and lots of features disappear and new ones appear, but they should let us know which are changing and which are being added.
- Demographics, the users and ages
- Variation of days our customer is reading the content on the page
- Variety of reports
- Small business Packages in pricing
- Programming Instagram
- Approval Flows
- Scheduling (only able to autoschedule through Facebook)
- LinkedIn Publishing
- Instagram Video Publishing
- Twitter Impression Data
- Influencer identification includes the ability to select age, location, and interests.
- Scheduling allows for agencies to pass along approval process to client.
- Scheduling is completely seamless from uploading content to approval to posting.
- Community management is consistently glitching or doing something unexpected
- Cannot upload gifs or videos into the scheduling tool which is a huge pain
- Influencers could be narrowed down better
- Influencer research
- Drilling down into Social Media Analytics
- Dashboard widgets are not flexible - you cannot create a custom widget.
- Some basic functionality is behind a (huge)paywall - for example, API connection to get the data from Socialbakers to your own data storage.
- Their pricing is rigid. Same pricing for big markets (Western Europe) and small markets (Eastern Europe). Even though the budgets and markets are way different.
- Got a vibe of arrogance from customer support when asking for custom widgets and custom plan for extra modules. I'm not going to pay 2000€ a month for target group insights when my potential customer base is ~1 million people.
- Promoted post detection
- Best performing posts
- Competitor analysis
- Overall performance
- Data interpretation
- Custom made reports
- Graphics and analysis
- Post Performance Prediction helps you lower your CPC as well as increase the amount of engagements you receive on your Instagram posts.
- Quickly and easily understand the paid content strategy of your competitors, but also justify your own promotion budget as a result.
- Detailed chart that outlines the predicted interactions that each post will receive in the upcoming hours.
- Socialbakers can improve their influencer identification and evaluation capabilities.
- Paid post prediction covers organic-only content to inform when it should receive amplification. Being able to predict the future paid performance of a paid post would be beneficial.
- Social channel credentials are needed for deeper insight tracking.
- Data exports to Excel and the API.
- Online user interface.
- Predictive analytics for FB and IG posts.
- Not easy to synch post tagging from CMS.
- Sometimes difficult to make comparisons with previous time periods (not that this is always the best idea, but we like to look at what we did previously).
- Benchmarks feature is a bit weak.
- Huge data bank.
- Backdating of all data
- Easy to swap profiles - generous 10% churn allowed per month
- Brilliant insight gathering - unprecedented at gathering and comparing insight from competitors
- Can get pricy when you're looking at lots of profiles
- No Pinterest support
- Competitive Analysis was a strong point for Socialbakers when comparing our metrics to our competitors.
- Facebook Ad analysis was helpful through Socialbakers because it showed us how our ads could perform better.
- Accurate metrics for Facebook in particular with Socialbakers since Socialbakers is a close partner of Facebook.
- Socialbakers could have more support based in the United States. We ran into an issue with scheduling time for update calls and receiving feedback from emails because our representative was based on another continent.
- Socialbakers could offer some additional features that set them apart from their competitors.
- Socialbakers could be in better contact with their customers from a sales manager and an account manager position.
- Easy to download reports - ready made powerpoint is a great feature
- Content news feed
- The ability to run a search for content could be improved
- User management has recently been integrated and could be developped a little
- Incredibly good data visualisation, which is often the 'forgotten last mile' of analytics products: make it very easy to share with Execs without having to pretty it up yourself
- Great UX, making research quick and fast
- Best competitor analysis tool on the market
- Upgrade regularly
- I'd like an integrated listening tool, so I can rely on one supplier for both.
- Easy to use design and interface - the fact that we can easily visualize and navigate makes it easy to digest and find data.
- Simple reporting - We can quickly download reports that we circulate to different teams and to upper management. After you set up 1 report, you can just schedule it and it arrives in the inboxes of whomever you need.
- One-stop-shop. Rather than going to each social tool separately, learning many different systems and compiling data into a spreadsheet, we just need to visit one place to see all of our different social platforms.
- LinkedIn analysis is missing
- Chinese social media is missing
- Engagement Rate is clearly defined in SocialBakers and can be compared with competitors. Its definitely a metric and not only a concept in this platform.
- Response Rate Insight give us a clear insight of the performance of our team in order to maintain the quality of service we provide to fans/communities/customers.
- Presentation of data in SocialBakers Analytics platform is complete and simple at the same time, the tool can be used by social media expert and newbies at the same time.
- Not all the Asian social media platforms are included as of July 2015 (but they are working on it)
- Mobile app is a bit limited and not so easy to use as the web version.
- Automation of social reporting
- Social competitor analysis
- Competitor activity monitoring
- Greater integration of private Facebook data
- Integration of performance against user-set KPIs into reporting
- Overview of your brand
- Overview of a market or different brands you choose
- Detailed info about publications performance
- Some of the info could be in the overview to have a quick view on them
- Takes big data and breaks it down into bitesized pieces to help gather insights
- Provides a high visual user interface to make representation of data front and centre
- Designed to be as simple or complex as you need it to be.
- Paid social media analytics