Spiff headquartered in Sandy offers their sales commission engine and automation platform, providing a personalized performance dashboard for individual contributors, commission plan building tools, approval workflow for commission plans, and integrations with payment (e.g. Stripe, Paypal), as well as CRMs…
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Sales compensation plan creation (146)9.292%
- Sales compensation dashboards & forecasting (167)9.191%
- Sales compensation process automation (171)8.989%
- Complex sales crediting (133)8.989%
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
6 people also want pricing
- Tech Details
- Supported: Sales compensation plan creation
- Supported: Complex sales crediting
- Supported: Sales compensation process automation
- Supported: Incentive auditing/regulation compliance
- Supported: Sales compensation dashboards & forecasting
- Supported: Incentive modeling
- Supported: Agile incentive strategy
- Supported: ICM mobile visibility
- Supported: Live calculations and real-time updates
- Supported: Plan Document Management
- Supported: Approval Workflows
- Supported: Integrations to Automate Commission Related Data Fueling into Spiff's Commission Engine
- Supported: System Activity Log to Capture all Changes to Plans and Datasets for Easy Auditing
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- From customer testimonials to feature sets, Spiff automates commissions to bring trust to the organization.
- How to build and manage plans using Spiff's Designer.
- Spiff’s Commission Expensing tool is a single source of truth for all things commission.
- After struggling with user adoption and manual, time-consuming commission management processes, Gremlin decided to switch from their previous commission platform to Spiff. With Spiff, the team at Gremlin was able to cut down the time they were spending on commission management, win over their sales reps, and automate a lot of the work their previous platform couldn’t help with.
- After growing frustrated with the lack of automation and several core features, Udemy realized their former commission software didn’t fit their needs. Because of this, Udemy decided to make the switch to Spiff. Now, after implementation, Udemy is spending less time managing their commission processes thanks to Spiff’s broader range of features, intuitive UI, and Salesforce integration.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||55%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||25%|