Spredfast is a social media management platform. Key features include: Plan and Organize Social Campaigns, Manage Real-Time Engagement, and Learn and Prove Social Impacthttps://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Bs/Xs/7FT717CKHC5H.JPEGImpressive service levels, great enterprise experience, excellent all round product.Spredfast is currently used across large sections of our Research Publishing business, mainly within marketing and comms teams but also editorial and commercially focused groups. We utilize the Conversations platform for publishing posts, scheduling and planning campaigns and ensuring everyone is on the same page when it comes to our busy calendar of social media activity. This allows us to drive all our social through one interface, saving time and effort, plus gives teams across the globe visibility of the bigger picture. We also use the Conversations platform for the detailed campaign level analytics it provides. These inform strategy plans for future social media campaigns, and feed into our central dashboards and reports for senior management. The second Spredfast platform used by our group is Intelligence, which gives us crucial market knowledge and monitoring tools - this allows us to stay on top of trends in the industry, and also manage and respond to any issues that may arise within Research Publishing.,Customer service and account management is excellent. All the Spredfast people we deal with have been helpful, professional and genuinely care about our success using the products. The interface is straightforward and well designed. The Product team at Spredfast also release improvements throughout the year, which are well documented and add genuine functionality - not just bells and whistles. The help pages within the platform are well put together and serve as a good first port of call when we've had any issues. Implementation was well managed and the training sessions delivered to our teams were very useful. These have found their way to our intranet, and new employees watch the recorded sessions to get up to speed.,Some improvements to the analytics within Conversations would be helpful - I know there are plans to allow bespoke KPIs to be created and this would be a welcome addition. Simpler user management within the Intelligence platform - this is not yet aligned with the Conversations platform.,9,Social media is increasingly crucial to academic and scientific publishing, with the reaction and discussion around published papers being a genuine part of the discussion around new research. Being able to monitor, respond and engage in the conversation is vitally important to our business. Increasingly Social media is also playing a key role in revenue generation - both in terms of driving traffic to our partner content, plus proving our value and scope to our institutional and research customers.,9,8,9,10,Skyrocket Social with SpredfastSpredfast Conversations was rolled out last summer and the entire team has been extremely helpful. Each business within Honeywell uses the platform differently. On the Aerospace side, we use the platform across our global marketing communications team, allowing them to upload and schedule content, view the calendar, see analytics, all while monitoring governance. I live on the platform daily to manage approvals, ensure our content is evenly distributed across channels, community management, and more. Previously I used Spredfast Experience at the Phoenix Suns (NBA) in the social media lounge to manage and monitor content during home games.,I met our reps, Heather Buckingham and Mahshad Vakili Hall, in person before the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year. We instantaneously clicked, they have been extremely helpful, excellent resources, and genuinely care about our success with the platform. I love Heather, Mahshad and the entire Spredfast team! During the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year, I had the opportunity to meet a lot of the Spredfast team. From senior leadership to directors, sales, fulfillment, and customer service everyone made me feel like part of the family. A special shout out to Dave Games, Seth Egert, Matt Flamman, Alex Levy, Nadia Khalid and more. It was such a great first impression and they haven't disappointed. I've signed up for some of the complimentary training sessions with the product coaching team and have learned so much from them! After receiving minimal training on the platform and functionalities in Conversations, I cherish these coaching sessions. A big thank you to our rep, Heather Buckingham, for encouraging me to sign up for these sessions. Shout out to Martin La Rocca and Casey Mong for being amazing product coaches and Josh Briseno for his support too! Spredfast just gets it! They know the social space, keep up with the ever-changing landscape, and their summits provide so much value.,Based on the feedback I receive from our global marketing communications team I would say analytics could be improved. However, I have tried to get our team to upgrade to the Intelligence package which would be a better fit for us and we would get more out of. As part of that package, analytics are enhanced. When editing posts, it would be great to have a button to quickly reschedule a post rather than having to open the entire post up. Unless there already is and I just don't know :),10,Social media is extremely important to our company's overall marketing and customer care strategy and has more of a presence than ever.,5,10,10,10,Oracle Social CloudThoughts on ExperiencesCurrently, CMT is just using the Experiences tool. We're using it for shoppable Instagram pages and getting ready to leverage the poll/live vote capabilities.,The interface is pretty intuitive and easy to use. There are so many great visualizations available in Experiences that we're continually finding new uses. The team at Spredfast is super responsive and great about educating/training us on the tools or giving advice on specific activations we're trying to execute.,While for the most part, we're enjoying using Experiences we have had several bugs or glitches. We've had instances where we couldn't link products to our content and other times when the streams weren't being pulled or showing up within the interface. These inconsistencies do make it a little worrisome when we have something needing to go live immediately and aren't always sure if it will work as it should.,9,Social at CMT, like many other companies, is becoming increasingly important. Many of our shows survive and thrive because of their fans so it's critical to get the word of mouth loud and strong.,10,10,9,9,Sprinklr, Hootsuite Enterprise, Sprout Social and PercolateScalability and Support Make Spredfast SoarSpredfast is being used across my entire company and our federation as a whole. We love it because we can schedule social posts and address social concerns on many tiers: National, federation-wide, all the way down to individual and club level. We also use the tool to track social chatter and monitor potential PR issues.,Spredfast makes it easy to assign tasks to the appropriate parties and audit or approve responses. Spredfast has the best customer service in the industry. Their Q&A sessions are extremely helpful any time I hit a bump in the road, and their coaching sessions ensure I'm always getting the most out of the tool. Their annual Summit conference is also extremely helpful.,The platform can glitch a lot. Often small usability issues like that can be overlooked while the developers build solutions to bigger things.,9,Spredfast has helped us show the importance of social media to my company executives so that social marketing has grown in resources and importance year after year.,7,10,8,10Getting to you know your business socially with SpredfastCurrently we are using the Spredfast platform for several areas of the organization such as customer service/care, marketing, and public relations. In these areas we are able to identify what current and potential consumers desire in regards to marketing campaigns via our website and social sites. We are also able to be proactive and reactive at any immediate public relations concerns or mentions, both positive and negative in a timely manner. There is also the capability of understanding the quality of shipping and handling of shipments, customer service/ care processes and procedures during and after order processing and most of all assisting with inventory control and quality with the use of the Spredfast labeling.,Support- They are always available for any questions or concerns you may have regarding data searches and specific areas to search and they always provide you with the most recent updates. Approachable and Dependable On- Boarding Staff (sales)- Each member of the on boarding team for Spredfast shown genuine concern and enthusiasm to work with myself and my staff to ensure the Spredfast platform and team can and would function to it's highest capacity. Training - The on-site training provided by Spredfast was seamless and direct. Each of my staff enjoyed knowing how to utilize the platform with a more efficient view of social sites in one location and the ability to triage and assist customer's from all 3 social sites in one space.,Full Social Site Functions - Such as banning, blocking or hiding for Instagram and Twitter.,10,Social media is very important to our company's brand as it is a global platform and the data we capture and analyze assists us with ensuring the Customer Care Quality and marketing campaigns, remains above standard and continue to maintain our lead with providing, “our” world renowned, Luxury Retail Customer Service, out of the box marketing and the expectations of our email, chat, phone, social, online and in- store consumers.,10,9,10,10,Hootsuite Enterprise
Spredfast

Spredfast Reviews

Spredfast
Top Rated Award
Filter 104 vetted Spredfast reviews and ratings
July 11, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Impressive service levels, great enterprise experience, excellent all round product."

• Customer service and account management is excellent. All the Spredfast people we deal with have been helpful, professional and genuinely care about our success using the products.
  • The interface is straightforward and well designed. The Product team at Spredfast also release improvements throughout the year, which are well documented and add genuine functionality - not just bells and whistles.
  • The help pages within the platform are well put together and serve as a good first port of call when we've had any issues.
  • Implementation was well managed and the training sessions delivered to our teams were very useful. These have found their way to our intranet, and new employees watch the recorded sessions to get up to speed.
  • Some improvements to the analytics within Conversations would be helpful - I know there are plans to allow bespoke KPIs to be created and this would be a welcome addition.
  • Simpler user management within the Intelligence platform - this is not yet aligned with the Conversations platform.
Spredfast is a great tool for enterprise level social management. We've been able to gradually ramp up our number of users and accounts in phases, which has suited us, as a large, geographically widespread organisation.
It works well with our other marketing technology platforms, and their integrations and APIs are straightforward.
If the organization was much smaller I think the platform would still work as the costings are broadly based upon users and accounts so could well be a good SME solution too.
Read Joe Hill's full review
June 11, 2018

User Review: "Skyrocket Social with Spredfast"

• I met our reps, Heather Buckingham and Mahshad Vakili Hall, in person before the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year. We instantaneously clicked, they have been extremely helpful, excellent resources, and genuinely care about our success with the platform. I love Heather, Mahshad and the entire Spredfast team!
  • During the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year, I had the opportunity to meet a lot of the Spredfast team. From senior leadership to directors, sales, fulfillment, and customer service everyone made me feel like part of the family. A special shout out to Dave Games, Seth Egert, Matt Flamman, Alex Levy, Nadia Khalid and more. It was such a great first impression and they haven't disappointed.
  • I've signed up for some of the complimentary training sessions with the product coaching team and have learned so much from them! After receiving minimal training on the platform and functionalities in Conversations, I cherish these coaching sessions. A big thank you to our rep, Heather Buckingham, for encouraging me to sign up for these sessions. Shout out to Martin La Rocca and Casey Mong for being amazing product coaches and Josh Briseno for his support too!
  • Spredfast just gets it! They know the social space, keep up with the ever-changing landscape, and their summits provide so much value.
  • Based on the feedback I receive from our global marketing communications team I would say analytics could be improved. However, I have tried to get our team to upgrade to the Intelligence package which would be a better fit for us and we would get more out of. As part of that package, analytics are enhanced.
  • When editing posts, it would be great to have a button to quickly reschedule a post rather than having to open the entire post up. Unless there already is and I just don't know :)
The level of service Spredfast provides is unparalleled! Anytime I need anything they are right there to help until things are resolved. They're extremely prompt, thorough and know what they're doing. Spredfast just gets it! They know the social space, keep up with the ever-changing landscape, and their summits provide so much value. I highly recommend Spredfast!

Read Angel Soria, MBA's full review
April 26, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Thoughts on Experiences"

• The interface is pretty intuitive and easy to use.
  • There are so many great visualizations available in Experiences that we're continually finding new uses.
  • The team at Spredfast is super responsive and great about educating/training us on the tools or giving advice on specific activations we're trying to execute.
  • While for the most part, we're enjoying using Experiences we have had several bugs or glitches. We've had instances where we couldn't link products to our content and other times when the streams weren't being pulled or showing up within the interface. These inconsistencies do make it a little worrisome when we have something needing to go live immediately and aren't always sure if it will work as it should.
If you're looking for ways to visualize your data or content, the experience is a fantastic tool. We haven't used any of the other tools so I can't speak for those.
Read Nikki Harmon's full review
July 27, 2018

Review: "Scalability and Support Make Spredfast Soar"

• Spredfast makes it easy to assign tasks to the appropriate parties and audit or approve responses.
  • Spredfast has the best customer service in the industry. Their Q&A sessions are extremely helpful any time I hit a bump in the road, and their coaching sessions ensure I'm always getting the most out of the tool. Their annual Summit conference is also extremely helpful.
  • The platform can glitch a lot. Often small usability issues like that can be overlooked while the developers build solutions to bigger things.
I think Spredfast is perfect for any medium or large company. No matter how complex the company model, Spredfast can make it work for you.
Read Jesse McCarl's full review
March 22, 2018

Review: "Getting to you know your business socially with Spredfast"

• Support- They are always available for any questions or concerns you may have regarding data searches and specific areas to search and they always provide you with the most recent updates.
  • Approachable and Dependable On- Boarding Staff (sales)- Each member of the on boarding team for Spredfast shown genuine concern and enthusiasm to work with myself and my staff to ensure the Spredfast platform and team can and would function to it's highest capacity.
  • Training - The on-site training provided by Spredfast was seamless and direct. Each of my staff enjoyed knowing how to utilize the platform with a more efficient view of social sites in one location and the ability to triage and assist customer's from all 3 social sites in one space.
  • Full Social Site Functions - Such as banning, blocking or hiding for Instagram and Twitter.
We wanted to identify how well our "gift with purchases" beauty event marketing campaigns fared against each other since July of this year. We found there were some concerns with consumers in regards to "gift with purchases" not being received with their order. This suggested to us to revisit the possibility of a larger quantity of inventory of the promotional gift with purchase or possibly a replenishment adjustment for the gift with purchases with our vendor and merchant offices.
Read Latasha Howard's full review
June 04, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Spred the word"

I work at the NFL, and I manage the relationship between Spredfast and 32 clubs. The League along with all 32 clubs not only use Spredfast as our central social CMS, but for analytics/creative purposes as well.
  • Spredfast does a phenomenal job when it comes to personal relations. Everyone I've met and worked with is not only super helpful, but very easy to get along with as well. This makes working with them a pleasure!
  • Communication & Transparency. Whether the news is good or bad, Spredfast always does a great job keeping us all in the loop & opening themselves up for any questions/concerns we have.
  • The only area in which I feel they could improve is delivering on promises, specifically when it comes to new products. We've seen some fantastic demos of various products or additions to existing products, but a few of them have still not fully come to fruition.
Read Joey Buskirk's full review
May 08, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way"

Across global marketing departments.
  • Constantly updating and improving their product to keep it current and leading edge.
  • Training modules are excellent, constant training on updates, low barrier of use for people to adopt the platform.
  • Prompt technical support.
  • Much is done remotely, more person to person check-ins between client reps and clients would be nice.
  • I would love to be able to edit posts directly from Spredfast after publishing instead of needing to go into the native platform to fix typos, etc.
I think that you need to be a company of a certain size before the platform makes sense. We are probably at the smaller end of that effective scale. It has been a great tool to roll out globally. Our branch offices have adopted with minimal difficulty. Spredfast has been great--even sending speakers to Madison when we had our entire global team together for a meeting.
Read Michele Arduengo's full review
April 17, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Social Media Tool Bringing Everything Together."

The Spredfast set of tools is being used as our sole tool for social media engagement across all platforms in the digital world.
As a European company all our markets including the digital and customer care organizations use Spredfast to publish and engage with our customers, this enables us to work across departments to provide a customer 360 approach for a proven customer experience.
  • Funneling content from hundreds of different social media platforms in to one easy to create dashboard. This enables us to manage multiples of accounts and languages with ease enabling a constant and efficient way to engage with customers on behalf of our brands.
  • Providing analytics on every aspect of social media campaigns and engagement, from agent response time to campaign focus. This enables the ability to see outliers and re-approach training for engagement or show great or poor performers as campaigns to help implement successful future products.
  • Overall, Spredfast combines simplicity with all aspects of working with social media from start to finish.
  • Possibility of adding in forums and earned content and be able to directly reply without third party API integration.
  • Creating automatic sentiment analysis
Perfect for large and small companies to bring all brand content into one place to engage with, for customer care working on social media this is a must tool to enable seamless interaction without having to go native on all the individual platforms a company may use for Brand Love. Helps remove interdepartmental silos in companies by bringing all departments together using one tool stack.
Read Richard Reeves's full review
April 03, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Community Engagement Overview"

My team within customer care uses Spredfast, in addition to members in our marketing and editorial teams (main communications departments). I specifically use Spredfast to monitor/engage with customers and also compile analytics from social media - typically reactive data from our programming changes. Spredfast helps us monitor all mentions of SiriusXM across multiple social platforms at once, rather than individually responding to customers through each platform, which also is not ideal since there is a higher error rate for responding as the business on personal content and vice versa with responding accidentally as my personal page. We are able to have all the major platforms we respond to and track data within one platform/display.
  • Spredfast's interface and overall design is much more aesthetically pleasing than other tools I have used or demo-ed in the past. I enjoy the font/layout/boldness much more than I did with Sprinklr
  • Spredfast has made it easy for my team to respond to customers and label mentions quickly and efficiently. Since we try to respond in less than 10 mentions from when the comment came in, the easy layout helps make this possible
  • The filters in Spredfast make it easy to look for a certain mention and/or remove certain mentions from a stream that we classify as "noise" or spam.
  • I would like for it to be easier to attach images when responding to customers since you are currently only allowed to do it when responding publicly on Twitter or Facebook. Also, you can't respond with a picture from the text box - you need to go to Options and then attach... which is just more clicks/time spent.
  • Currently the analytics are still in Beta and we cannot get real time reporting which is a downside
  • It would be nice to be able to have verified mentions rise all the way to the top of the stream or even be flagged.
Spredfast is great for larger businesses who are looking to improve their engagement and interaction with consumers, in addition to creating an "always on" presence which the ability to schedule content even when not in the office/weekends.
Read Kelcey Zacarese's full review
June 05, 2018

Review: "Spredfast streamlines Social Media engagements"

Spredfast is used for moderation in a department, and reporting and publishing across multiple departments.
  • Spredfast reporting capabilities have streamlined and improved multiple reporting requirements with an easy-to-use interface and scheduling process. The reports are easily customized and have allowed our teams to quickly perform necessary audits on content.
  • Publishing functionality continues to evolve and improve at pace with social networks. Spredfast's reliability is critical to ensuring our business continuity.
  • Spredfast's support teams provide unparalleled service. The teams have made an effort to not only know our business model but to understand our team dynamic and the nuances that impact how we work.
  • I'd like to see some user experience tactical function improvements implemented on a quicker timeline - things like having an option to choose a new user to mirror or offering more saved data exports. That said, we have a great technical account manager and information architect who take care of us quickly and seamlessly.

Spreadfast is well suited for the following:

1. An excellent publishing resource that mitigates risks by creating an alternate route to native platform access. Publishing approval workflows ensure due diligence, and the ability to pause all publishing is an efficient way to respond to world events where BAU publishing would not be appropriate.
  2. Providing reporting functionality that supports content audits/verifications as well as measurement of social care teams actions
  3. Customer Care - the social care inbox provides third party moderation teams the tools required to manage customer comments as well as triage and escalate to internal teams in a streamlined flow through defined automations and labeling
Spreadfast continues to evolve paid ad functionality but this is an area where we have not found a viable use case.
May 20, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Awesome product, great support."

I've used Spredfast at two different technology companies. Here are some use cases:

1) Strategic Marketing Campaign. Jive Software wanted to reach a new audience and broaden awareness for their SaaS application for teams. Through analysis and content strategy, we worked with the Spredfast services team to launch a multi-faceted social campaign around the “Office Hero”—creating a persona, an interactive social experience, and a mix of paid, earned, and owned social content. The social content created performed 43% better than email and 170-190% better than traditional advertising.

2) Influencer Engagement. We use Spredfast Intelligence and Conversations to find and build relationships with key technology evangelists.

3) Social Customer Service. At a B2B technology organization, we integrated Spredfast with Salesforce to provide real-time, customer support on a variety of social networks like Facebook and Twitter.

• For the last seven years, I've used Spredfast tools to build scalable, B2B social media programs that include real-time monitoring, optimization, reporting and displays.
  • Spredfast has flexible products. I've used it at various companies with different social strategies, team sizes, organizational workflows, and security frameworks.
  • Spredfast integrates with marquee digital products like Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Tableau.
  • Integration with stock photography provider like Adobe or iStock.
  • Integration with Chinese social media platforms
May 01, 2018

"My Spredfast Review!"

Spredfast is primarily used by our data and analytics department. They use the program on a daily basis to analyze trends and topics. They can pull raw data from clients/personal social platforms in order to help understand our target audience. Additionally, they are able to understand the conversations surrounding our clients and company overall.
  • User experience is very easy to learn!
  • All social platforms are in the same place.
  • Can sometimes be slow
Spredfast is best for understanding your target audience. You are able to fully understand what is trending and what people are talking about. You can see metrics for every social media platform all in one place. The insight you get out of the data and analytics is really helpful when building your strategy.
April 11, 2018

Review: "Spredfast - Easy to use; provides voice of the customer insights"

At Priceline, we use Spredfast for two distinct and separate functions: Marketing and Customer Care. I head the Customer Care team, and Spredfast consolidates and organizes all of the social media comments about Customer Care issues into easy-to-use and highly configurable Care dashboards. This facilitates my team's ability to work at maximum efficiency.
  • Spredfast is easy to configure to meet the business needs. And as the business changes, it is very easy to modify the existing workflows to meet the new needs.
  • Data labeling (aka tagging) is very easy to set-up and then report on the various labels applied to the inbound social media Customer Care comments.
  • The analytics tool is quite robust and getting better all the time. The ability to pull key insights out of the social media data is very important to us. Social media comments, in general, tend to serve as an early warning system for our company. So our ability to glean these insights quickly is very important.
  • Spredfast is growing quickly and with this comes some unintended consequences. They have a lot of great ideas on their roadmap, but the execution/delivery of these seems a bit slow.
  • There are improvement opportunities with Analytics. I'd like to see more widgets and the ability to download data into Excel for further data manipulation.
  • Data storage/access is too restrictive. If I don't proactively use Data Exports to set up reporting, I have lost out in my ability to run analysis on larger time periods.
Spredfast does a nice job with client education. Their online and Summit conferences are well worth the time and investment.
I have a terrific success manager (Angela Lacey) who is very responsive and proactive. She keeps us well informed and assists with troubleshooting. I would like to see Spredfast facilitate more customer-to-customer networking for best practices and idea sharing.
April 10, 2018

Spredfast Review: "First Hotels ... Now the Golf Course!"

I used Spredfast as my publishing tool in a past role.

It is a super system as it means you can organize your important publishing across social in a one stop shop.
  • Schedules posts
  • Great userface
  • Continually innovates
  • Supports learning
  • Holds great events
  • Drives confidence in social media
  • Integration with Instagram posts
Very - it is a super system that is easy to use.
March 14, 2018

Review: "Spredfast -- A social media arsenal in one elegant, streamlined platform"

Caesars Entertainment uses Spredfast enterprise-wide. It is our primary social publishing and social listening platform for all of our properties across North America. In addition, we also use the platform to track the performance of our digital messaging, and run promotions aimed at expanding our Total Rewards loyalty database.
  • Streamlining the publishing/scheduling of social media content at scale.
  • Facilitating our ability to track and respond to online conversations about us in real time.
  • Visually conveying how our social media posts are performing, especially as they compare to our competitors.
  • We wish Spredfast would maintain at least 24 months of data so that we can properly calculate YoY performance figures.
Spredfast is well suited for a number of scenarios: publishing, managing archives of media assets, analyzing, contesting, crisis tracking, etc. It is a perfect tool for large organizations with decentralized teams, or those seeking a true social messaging control center. The customer service is fantastic, attentive, responsive, and much appreciated.
Read Garrett Estrada's full review
February 06, 2018

"Spredfast Review"

Spredfast is being used by all of PepsiCo - the platform is our tool-of-record for social media management globally, across all brands in all markets. While our primary objective is implementing Spredfast globally in order to drive the digital governance goal of ensuring requisite and mandatory approvals for all social content, we also drive adoption and engagement by focusing on its marketing excellence and collaboration features. Through a site license, we have been able to drive improvements in cost efficiencies, increase digital and social media maturity across marketing, communications and care, and improved collaboration, planning and measurement capabilities across brands and markets.
  • Customer success - their team is truly collaborative and interested in partnering with our business to drive success.
  • User-friendliness - the UI and UX is intuitive and simple, and it is straightforward to administer at the global level.
  • Rapid improvements - Spredfast is often able to nimbly keep up with changes and updates across the major social media platforms.
  • Social media analytics - performance data is due for a major overhaul.
  • Company-wide 'governance' data - most/least active initiatives/accounts/users.
The benefit of Spredfast is that it's flexible and intuitive enough for organizations of all maturity levels. Any business that takes social media marketing seriously would benefit from implementing Spredfast, but I see greater benefit for 'fractured' or matrixed organizations with multiple teams and approvers across geographies. The way that it's been set up encourages a significantly higher degree of collaboration and transparency, and we have seen Spredfast cement looser ways of working, and developing a more robust process across teams for social media marketing.
Read Gregory Tan's full review
January 17, 2018

Review: "Fairly new to the Product, but the word about its usefulness has Spredfast!"

Spredfast Conversations is being used to house assets, plan and schedule deployments, and measure results. Spredfast Intelligence is being used to monitor our own and our competitors' mentions across social channels, as well as being used to monitor trends in our industry. The specific business problems it is being used to address include having one platform to monitor social media metrics (instead of logging into each channel and getting metrics for just that platform), and to be able to measure social "buzz" created by our attendance and efforts at trade events.
  • View Metrics across channels: Spredfast gives quick access to the most important metrics and you can compare metrics across channels with just a few mouse clicks. This used to be a very cumbersome and manual process but is now greatly simplified and immediate.
  • Monitoring competitors: we monitor both our competitors' tweets, and mentions of them. This allows us to see what customers are saying, and then we can respond to those customers or promote specific aspects of our product that addresses our competitors' shortcomings.
  • Quick Customer Response: We can very easily see when a customer or social media user is mentioning our brand, and can respond to concerns, questions about products, or advice we can offer in responding directly to that user or a broader audience.
  • Customer Service: There have only been a few times where I needed to contact Customer Service. They are always quick to respond and take care to offer appropriate help. Then, they follow up to make sure your concerns/needs have been met. I'm impressed!
  • Training: The platform is very deep, and the training is somewhat limited and out of date. This is endemic in the SaaS field, as the platform changes faster than the training materials can be updated. Spredfast should revise their training videos (which are already quite good) to have updated material, go much slower in explanations, and break the topics up into shorter (but more in-depth) topics.
  • Exporting from Intelligence: I can create dashboards, analytics, and the like, but it would be great to have more and more accessible exporting options.
I think Spredfast is particularly suited to organizations that have a desire to deploy social media to multiple channels, manage the digital assets for the posts, and then measure effectiveness.
Read Jeffery Hawkins's full review
February 22, 2018

Review: "Spredfast is a great tool with super attentive support and people."

Spredfast is being used by our social media content team and our social care team. It allows us to talk to customers in real-time and measure/learn from our work. It also allows us to publish content directly from Opal, our content planning tool. We also use it to track conversations with customers to ensure we are delivering a seamless service.
  • The UX is clean and easy to adopt.
  • The team at Spredfast are extremely proactive and super keen on ensuring you're getting the most from the platform.
  • Although unlikely, it would be good if it could pull in the data from the social networks in real-time ;)
I think Spredfast is better suited to the larger organisation. Probably not the tool for start-ups with fewer community managers/support agents, and/or fewer channels.
Read Chloe McCloskey's full review
January 24, 2018

User Review: "Spredfast Conversations"

We are using Spredfast Conversations for the marketing department only. It addresses our need to publish on social media, answer and respond to customer service queries, and track and monitor trends. It has been very helpful so far and we continue to see a lot of use for it in the upcoming future.
  • Track and monitor conversations.
  • Allow for publishing.
  • Allow for moderation and approval of comments and posts.
  • Sometimes the approval process can get a bit convoluted.
  • Would love to see more ways to track who is responding to certain comments.
  • Would like to see more opportunity for the platform to help with proofreading of posts.
Spredfast Conversations is more suited to situations which require a coordinated team effort to manage feeds, track customer responses, and respond to particular conversations. Spredfast Conversations also works great as a publishing platform, allowing for multiple rounds of approval if necessary, or just posting straight away if no approval is needed.
Read Shelby Best's full review
January 18, 2018

User Review: "Spredfast Shines"

We use Spredfast in our digital marketing team to meet the biggest majority of our social media needs. Our use of Spredfast is across a variety of their platforms, including Conversations, Promotions, Intelligence and Care. Our biggest use of Spredfast is Care, which we use to efficiently manage our customer care within social media. I have a team of 6 in there who love using Care. We also use Spredfast for all our reporting, both manual and automated. As we get closer to our global event, Spredfast will become increasingly important for not only Care, but also for reports and analytics. We currently use it to provide whole of company reports on a regular basis and we have onboarded a number of other partner agencies into the system and it is been a joy to use.
  • Customer care for social media is handled exceptionally in Spredfast
  • Amazing onboarding process and they continue to assist throughout your contract
  • Detailed scheduling and calendar tool with a fantastic user experience
  • Analytics are wide-ranging and allow for analytics that are high level or more detailed deep dive
  • Would like to see more localised tech support
If you're looking for an enterprise solution for your social media management or if you're looking to add multiple teams, Spredfast is the best tool on the market currently for this. It is also fantastic for really allowing teams to take ownership of their content with numerous workflows and assigning built into the system.
Read Tracy Whitelaw's full review
November 07, 2017

User Review: "Getting sassy with Spredfast"

Our social team currently uses Spredfast for social media management and analytics. It helps us collaborate as a team and easily pull metrics for all of our global pages.
  • I love the social care inbox. Makes it so easy to manage all of my streams and conversations so nothing important is missed.
  • Scheduling is super easy for our social channels. We have a lot of pages and Spredfast makes it easy to schedule for the team.
  • Customer care is great! They are always there when I have a question or a problem and work hard to help me find a solution.
  • Training modules need to be updated. Spredfast can be overwhelming when you first start using it. Trainings didn't have the same UX so a lot of things I needed were lost.
  • Analytics tools are good but not great. There is a lag and sometimes data doesn't add up to the native analytics.
  • Historical data is hard to find or get. You can only go back so far and sometimes, I need data from further out. I'd like to use Spredfast exclusively to make sure our reporting is consistent but it's hard to do that when you have limits.
Spredfast is great for large organizations or agencies with multiple channels and pages to manage. I don't think it would be good for small business owners who are only managing a handle of pages.
Read Victoria Wilson's full review
October 19, 2017

Spredfast: "Community Manager Review"

Spredfast was first rolled out as a client-specific initiative that was mandated by the brands that I work on. I mainly used the conversation elements to perform community management tasks. Clients liked the workflow set up in place for multiple touch points of approval for each piece of content or response. Today, our entire Social Media department utilizes it specifically for the Intelligence features.
  • Great job staying innovative with the latest technology, and adapting and implementing new functionality as social platforms evolve.
  • Thorough customer service support.
  • Often times the program itself experiences glitches.
  • Some of the community management views in the conversations module aren't user friendly. Would love to see an updated view besides just streams.
Working at an agency managing different pages/accounts for multiple client sets, Spredfast makes it simple to keep access to each page separate.
Read Nicole Papageorgiou's full review
November 29, 2017

"B2B Uses Spredfast to Streamline Social Strategy"

We use Spredfast for all of our branded social media efforts across all of the main networks. It is our main tool for publication, listening, management and analytics. We are deeply integrated with conversations and starting to utilize more of the Intelligence features within our team and our PR agency.
  • Customer service - while the main functionality is standard and solid it's really the customer service that sets Spredfast apart from their competitors.
  • Innovation - year after year it's obvious that Spredfast wants to be the best social analytics and management software in the space. They're regularly rolling out updates and new features.
  • It would be great if more of the features catered specifically to companies in the B2B space.
Spredfast is great for larger brands managing social across multiple teams, several regions, brand identities and campaigns. It has scaled really well for our growing team and offers a lot of room for expansion.

I can see how Spredfast could be too much tool for smaller companies and teams or might be too clunky for really large, interdisciplinary teams.
Read Chelsia Johnson's full review
March 15, 2018

User Review: "Love Spredfast!"

We use Spredfast to manage all of our social media accounts, including leadership handles and LI accounts. The social media accounts are managed by social media/PR, careers, internal comms, and marketing. It allows us to control campaigns across multiple teams and streamlines the analytics process. It also provides us company-wide governance of what's scheduled to post.
  • The scheduling capabilities are excellent - it's easy to schedule multiple posts across different accounts, assign campaign labels to each post for future tracking, and to see an at-a-glance view of what's on the calendar.
  • The Intelligence platform has been an invaluable social listening tool, and the campaign dashboards give leadership the high-level metrics they need (and the ability for us to drill down for more granular data points)
  • We also really like the Planner functionality that lets you manage a campaign from start to finish with multiple users and accounts.
  • Additional functionality for paid campaigns - I believe this is being worked on.
Spredfast is perfect for companies with 15+ social media accounts across multiple teams.
March 14, 2018

Review: "Spredfast - Excellent for Social Listening and Real-Time Event Coverage"

Spredfast is used primarily for trend tracking and identification as well as what our client's brand competitors are talking about. Spredfast also offers light demographic information around who is partaking in certain social conversations, primarily on Twitter.

If our team ever leads a real-time social activation to track conversation for events or micro-holidays, previous year convos, geolocations, Spredfast is a useful companion tool to track related activity.
  • Competitive analysis - assessing share of voice and mentions by brand, hashtag or authoritative users.
  • Real-time event activity tracking around a brand activation, speaker series or broadcast.
  • Demographic information for audience building.
  • Expanding robust live trend analysis and search beyond Twitter and onto other channels.
  • Increasing the number of list and trend comparisons for users to run in the Intelligence feature.
  • Stronger influencer identification search based on interest, follower count and channel relevance.
Spredfast is ideal for trend tracking, competitive auditing and social listening around real-time event. Spredfast is not the best option for influencer evaluation, paid content analysis and publishing (this is a separate feature from the Intelligence platform).

Boolean keyword searches (25)
Filtering out noise/spam (25)
Sentiment analysis (22)
6.1
Broad channel coverage (28)
Content planning and scheduling (27)
Audience targeting (24)
Content optimization (5)
5.1
Workflow management (25)
Automated routing and prioritization (19)
Customer interaction histories (23)
Bulk actions (22)
Lead generation (9)
6.5
Content marketing (18)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (19)
Twitter (29)
Instagram (29)
Pinterest (14)
6.5
YouTube (20)
Campaign success analytics (25)
Real-time tracking (26)
Competitor analysis (20)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (30)
Mobile access (28)

About Spredfast

Spredfast is a leading social software suite that aims to help enterprise brand, media, and agency users maximize social engagement with customers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Tumblr.

Using Spredfast, businesses can deliver social marketing and responsive social care informed by real time analytics and social data insights. Spredfast’s easy to use and purpose built interfaces for marketing and care are designed to streamline workflows and help users maintain a consistent voice across social channels.

Spredfast’s open platform enables companies to easily connect social to other technologies in their corporate stack. The platform also provides governance, security, and administrative flexibility, which the vendor says enterprise customers need to manage the risks associated with social marketing and social care.

The vendor offers strategy, training and enablement services designed to provide sustained business value throughout the course of a partnership, covering customers from the initial rollout through organizational change or shifts in priorities.

Spredfast was named a Leader in the The Forrester WaveTM: Social Media Management Solutions, Q2 2017.

Spredfast Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Has featureSentiment analysis
Has featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Has featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureTriage inbound items for response, workflow, or action from other teams in order to quickly reply and take social actions in an easily configured dashboard
Has featureFull interaction history between user and company across social channels.
Has featureIntegration to CRMs, i.e. Salesforce
Has featureTrack efficiency metrics like SLA's, Topics, and Status
Has featureConsumer insight through access to the new Facebook Audience Insights API
Has featureUGC redisplay and visualizations

Spredfast Screenshots

Spredfast Videos (4)

Spredfast Downloadables

Spredfast Integrations

Actiance, Bitly, Brandwatch, BudURL, Domo, Google Analytics, NetBase, Opal, Origami Logic, Oracle Siebel CRM, Synthesio, Symantec, Bazaarvoice, Crimson Hexagon, Grabyo, IBM, Kenshoo, Linkinfluence, RadiumOne, Salesforce, Tableau, Vizrt

Spredfast Competitors