Sprout Social Reviews

page V | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 03, 2019

Sprout Social: Trending in the wrong direction.

Exceptional Examples of Sprout Social Support

Unfortunately, I can't. The support team was quick to respond to me, but ultimately refused my request. I had to ask to speak to someone at a higher level before I was given anyone else's information to address my concerns.
Read page V's full review
Olivia Ann Hurst | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 18, 2015

Why YOU should check out Sprout Social!

Exceptional Examples of Sprout Social Support

One time my analytics reports were not reading accurately, so I called and Carolyn responded and began to help me address the issue. After thorough explanation of my problem, she let me know that they were looking at my account and would be in touch shortly about this issue as soon as they looked at the specific problem. I received an email in 15 minutes, saying that the problem has now been fixed, and they asked if I could please check on my analytics reports to make sure the problem was resolved. I did indeed check, the problem was resolved, and I emailed them back to let them know. I told Carolyn to have a great weekend in my email, and although she did not have any further information concerning my account, I received another email from her to wish me a good weekend, too! I appreciated the kind gesture.
Read Olivia Ann Hurst's full review
Valentin Vesa | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 25, 2015

What is the best Social Media management solution?

Exceptional Examples of Sprout Social Support

Yes, it was 1-2AM, I was preparing for a meeting the next day where I had to present the past 6 months for all digital venues. I remember planning the design of the reports and then it hit me: I could just easily use the amazing designed PDF reports Sprout Social was producing and show them those. Great choice! Went back to sleep and nailed it the next day in the meeting room.
Read Valentin Vesa's full review
Michelle Hebert | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 15, 2013

Sprout Social Has Plenty of Room for Growth

Exceptional Examples of Sprout Social Support

When I first thought about signing up, I had questions about the different types of accounts offered. I called and spoke with one of their support members, who walked me through the different types and worked with to figure out which would be best from what I needed. She was super helpful and patient and I felt better about moving forward with my purchase after that conversation.
Read Michelle Hebert's full review
Lisa Kribs-LaPierre | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 25, 2013

Clean, concise and reliable - Sprout Social is where it's at

Exceptional Examples of Sprout Social Support

Yes. When first establishing the account for a non profit I worked with last year, I was told we would receive a discounted rate because of a certain promotion. The next month saw our invoice and that particular promo had not been applied to the total amount, I called to inform and not only was the discount immediately taken off they also included their non profit discount which made a huge impact on the cost of the product year over year.
Read Lisa Kribs-LaPierre's full review
Steven Weitzman | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 13, 2014

Don't Doubt Sprout

Exceptional Examples of Sprout Social Support

During my trial run. Sprout Social customer service made sure to walk me through it and follow up with me to see how I was doing with it.
Read Steven Weitzman's full review

Boolean keyword searches (23)
Filtering out noise/spam (27)
Sentiment analysis (8)
Broad channel coverage (13)
Content planning and scheduling (33)
Audience targeting (30)
Content optimization (28)
Workflow management (30)
Automated routing and prioritization (12)
Customer interaction histories (33)
Bulk actions (28)
Lead generation (22)
Content marketing (22)
Paid media management (3)
6.2
Campaigns and promotions (4)
Twitter (33)
Facebook (35)
LinkedIn (29)
Google+ (14)
6.0
Instagram (26)
Pinterest (4)
YouTube (1)
Campaign success analytics (33)
Real-time tracking (34)
Competitor analysis (26)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (32)
Mobile access (30)

About Sprout Social

Sprout Social provides social media management, marketing, customer care, data and intelligence, and employee advocacy solutions for leading brands and agencies, including Ticketmaster, Chipotle, Grubhub, Subaru, Zendesk and many more. Sprout’s platform is designed with ease of use in mind, simplifying social publishing, engagement, reviews, analytics and listening for our customers. By providing customer success and technical support, Sprout is committed to delivering consistent value to all users. The vendor states that any organization, regardless of size or industry, can count on dedicated onboarding and quick implementation to realize value faster and minimize business disruption. Sprout invites potential customer to experience what they describe as award-winning service and industry-leading time to value with a free 30-day trial at sproutsocial.com.

Sprout Social Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Has featureSentiment analysis
Has featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Has featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Has featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Does not have featureCampaigns and promotions
Channel coverage/integration Features
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access

Sprout Social Screenshots

Sprout Social Integrations

Sprout Social Competitors

Hootsuite, Falcon.io, Sprinklr Modern Engagement (formerly Social + Messaging Suite), Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)

Sprout Social Support Options