Tailwind is a social media marketing solution built specifically for Pinterest marketing. It provides features such as scheduled pins, analytics, and scalable Pinterest activity.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Ci/g9/365KH0TAJ2WZ.pngGet Tailwind if you want to leverage the power of Pinterest!I use Tailwind to automatically post images to Pinterest. My marketing department generates more leads from Pinterest then any other social media channel. In addition to this, my website gets 10X more traffic from Pinterest. Since Pinterest is my #1 social media network, Tailwind plays a critical role in my marketing strategy.,Tailwind allows you to schedule your pins at times you feel would be most beneficial. Tailwind allows you to reschedule pins automatically so that it saves you time. There is a Tailwind Tribe that allows you to interact with other business to network and increase your follower count even more.,You can't upload an image from all of the screens so you have to keep switching from screen to screen. There are not enough options for filtering previously posted pins. The app could use some improvement. It is very cumbersome to add pins to your Tailwind queue.,10,2,My follower count has increased by 30% in 12 months. Lead generation has increased by 50% in 12 months. The number of website visitors has increased by 20% in 4 months.,Hootsuite Pro, MailChimp, Joomla!Tailwind, ehhh but ahhhh!Tailwind is used to schedule pins to Pinterest. I'm a team of one so I use it to drive traffic to my website, mainly to get them to my profile and eventually my blog.,Tailwind is great for scheduling Pinterest pins. Tailwind works very well at helping you find new pins. Tailwind is perfect for batch working!,I wish Tailwind scheduled a certain number of pins to a particular board at once instead of just having a common queue. I'm not a fan of the pricing structure. To get unlimited pins you had to pay in full. Ultimately, that's why my subscription lapsed.,7,I believe there was a slight uptick in traffic when I actively used Tailwind, but I didn't establish strategies that made it significant enough.,Asana, Zoom, Adobe Illustrator CCA nice pin scheduling and looping toolTailwind was evaluated by our company to automate Pinterest scheduling and looping. It helped save us time by automating manual work, but was not worth the price.,Pinterest scheduling. Not a native feature available for Pinterest. Pin looping. Making sure your best content is automatically sent to the top of your board.,Price. In such a crowded social market, Tailwind is not competitive on price. UI: Not as intuitive as it could be.,7,1,Efficiency savings (automating manual work). Pinterest engagement increases and expanded reach per pin.,Smartly.io
Tailwind

Tailwind Reviews

Tailwind
Filter 8 vetted Tailwind reviews and ratings
Shawngela Pierce profile photo
November 27, 2018

Review: "Get Tailwind if you want to leverage the power of Pinterest!"

• Tailwind allows you to schedule your pins at times you feel would be most beneficial.
  • Tailwind allows you to reschedule pins automatically so that it saves you time.
  • There is a Tailwind Tribe that allows you to interact with other business to network and increase your follower count even more.
  • You can't upload an image from all of the screens so you have to keep switching from screen to screen.
  • There are not enough options for filtering previously posted pins.
  • The app could use some improvement. It is very cumbersome to add pins to your Tailwind queue.
Tailwind is suited for any company that is serious about leveraging the power of Pinterest. Tailwind makes scheduling easy so it frees up a lot of your time. Tailwind will help you to grow your follower count and build important connections to other businesses if you are using Tribes. Tailwind also allows you to pin to Instagram, although this is still in beta.
Read Shawngela Pierce's full review
Aleia Walker profile photo
June 19, 2018

User Review: "Tailwind, ehhh but ahhhh!"

• Tailwind is great for scheduling Pinterest pins.
  • Tailwind works very well at helping you find new pins.
  • Tailwind is perfect for batch working!
  • I wish Tailwind scheduled a certain number of pins to a particular board at once instead of just having a common queue.
  • I'm not a fan of the pricing structure. To get unlimited pins you had to pay in full. Ultimately, that's why my subscription lapsed.
Tailwind is great for teams of all sizes. I used it as a team of one but don't doubt that it can be used well on a larger team. Ideally, I'd have an employee responsible for loading pins to Pinterest weekly. A team that used batch work would like Tailwind very well.
Read Aleia Walker's full review
December 08, 2018

Tailwind Review: "A nice pin scheduling and looping tool"

• Pinterest scheduling. Not a native feature available for Pinterest.
  • Pin looping. Making sure your best content is automatically sent to the top of your board.
  • Price. In such a crowded social market, Tailwind is not competitive on price.
  • UI: Not as intuitive as it could be.
Tailwind is well suited for lifestyle brands with a substantial Pinterest following, who don't want too much manual effort tending to their boards.

Tailwind Scorecard Summary

Content planning and scheduling (3)
Audience targeting (1)
Content optimization (3)
Workflow management (2)
Automated routing and prioritization (2)
4.0
Bulk actions (2)
Lead generation (1)
Content marketing (1)
Instagram (2)
9.2
Pinterest (3)
9.7
Campaign success analytics (2)
Real-time tracking (1)
Competitor analysis (1)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (2)
6.4