Tailwind Reviews

February 23, 2021

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Tailwind for our two non-profit organizations for Pinterest and Instagram. It has made it so easy to stay up on scheduling our pins and our Instagram posts that our engagement and followers have grown substantially because of using Tailwind. We also love that for Instagram there is SmartBio where a person can link directly to that post and for Pinterest, we love the community section where others can find and pin your posts.
December 06, 2019
Kate Knight | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Tailwind to manage our Pinterest activity for our website. We have found that it is difficult to manage multiple social media accounts, stay active, promote community, and still produce great content for our clients. Through using Tailwind, we can do all of these things with ease. I am the primary user of Tailwind in our company because I am in charge of all social media posting. I am thankful for a program that creates stress-free planning and posting, as well as connecting to the community we serve.
Read Kate Knight's full review
December 02, 2019
Xavier Knight | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Tailwind to raise Mental Health Awareness, as it directly relates to our clients, and also as a means of recruiting on social media platforms such as Pinterest. Overall, interested candidates see our social media pages and see what we are passionate about, the events we are a part of and want to be a part of our organization. Through the utilization of Tailwind, we can keep our social media page updated and active without dedicating too much time to scrolling on Pinterest or stressing about how many pins to post each day.
Read Xavier Knight's full review
November 21, 2019
Joanna Knight | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Tailwind is currently being used by my companies marketing, design and public relations teams. At this time it is benefiting the whole organization but not used by the whole organization. This software is mostly beneficial for planning, tracking and evaluating progress for posts on Instagram and pins on Pinterest. This software address the issue of posting scheduled pins to Pinterest, which for a long time was not an option with other scheduling sites.
Read Joanna Knight's full review
July 16, 2019

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Tailwind to schedule our Pinterest and Instagram posts well in advance. We also use it to collaborate with other business owners, bloggers, and influences to find unique and relevant content that our followers would enjoy and to share our content, that may be relevant to other businesses, in the same niche. Tailwind allows us to provide fresh and relevant content on a continual / regular schedule - something you can't always do when you are scheduling manually the day of.
December 28, 2018
heather figi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I sell sheet music on my education website and an overwhelming majority of my traffic comes from Pinterest. Like all things social media related, Pinterest has its method of preferring your pins to show to others and one way that it does this is by rewarding you the more active you are. This means that the more you pin, the more preference you get in other people's feeds. Tailwind helps you gain recognition on Pinterest by strategically pinning for you at set intervals throughout the day. I wanted to maximize my presence on Pinterest since this was the proven traffic source for my website so I tried out Tailwind to help promote my website.
Read heather figi's full review
November 27, 2018
Shawngela Pierce | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Tailwind to automatically post images to Pinterest. My marketing department generates more leads from Pinterest then any other social media channel. In addition to this, my website gets 10X more traffic from Pinterest. Since Pinterest is my #1 social media network, Tailwind plays a critical role in my marketing strategy.
Read Shawngela Pierce's full review
June 19, 2018
Aleia Walker | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Tailwind is used to schedule pins to Pinterest. I'm a team of one so I use it to drive traffic to my website, mainly to get them to my profile and eventually my blog.
Read Aleia Walker's full review
January 07, 2019

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Tailwind to create and schedule my organization's Instagram posts. As a one-person marketing department for a small independent school, I have a lot of roles and responsibilities to juggle, and being able to batch schedule our Instagram posts is a huge help to me. Tailwind helps me be more thoughtful and strategic about our Instagram posts.
December 08, 2018

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Tailwind was evaluated by our company to automate Pinterest scheduling and looping. It helped save us time by automating manual work, but was not worth the price.

Boolean keyword searches (2)
9.5
Filtering out noise/spam (3)
Sentiment analysis (4)
Broad channel coverage (4)
9.2
Content planning and scheduling (10)
Audience targeting (7)
Content optimization (10)
Workflow management (8)
9.4
Automated routing and prioritization (6)
9.9
Customer interaction histories (3)
Bulk actions (6)
Lead generation (6)
Content marketing (6)
9.9
Paid media management (5)
9.9
Campaigns and promotions (5)
Instagram (6)
Pinterest (10)
9.6
Campaign success analytics (7)
10.0
Real-time tracking (7)
Competitor analysis (6)
9.4
Role-based user permissions & privileges (6)
10.0
Mobile access (7)

What is Tailwind?

Tailwind is a social media marketing solution built specifically for Pinterest marketing. It provides features such as scheduled pins, analytics, and scalable Pinterest activity.

Tailwind Video

Tailwind Create - Users React to the Fastest Way to Create Gorgeous Pinterest Designs

Tailwind Pricing