Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Email deliverability reporting (76)
Standard reports (41)
List management (37)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Twilio SendGrid, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns provides users with segmentation, campaign editing, and deliverability. According to the vendor, Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns is trusted by over 80,000 customers globally, including Airbnb, Spotify and Uber.
Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns aims to help users by providing:
MORE EFFICIENT EMAIL BUILDING
The campaign building process is free from frustrating, rigid step-by-step wizards that slow users down. The vendor says the choose-your-path editing options save time, whether users prefer code, design, or a mix of both.
EASY, HIGH-IMPACT SEGMENTATION & PERSONALIZATION
The vendor aims to provide users with an intuitive, clean UI that makes it clear who you’re targeting. Users can also personalizing campaign subject lines and content, and design custom fields to import.
INTUITIVE, IMPACTFUL EMAIL TESTING
According to the vendor, Twilio SendGrid brings the most important campaign stats front and center so users can quickly gauge performance and iterate. When it’s time to dig deeper, Twilio SendGrid provides users with robust email activity data, inbox and geography insights, and more.
PROVEN DELIVERABILITY & SCALE
Getting your messages to the inbox is at the core of everything Twilio SendGrid does. You can upgrade to 24/7 support and expert services to bring your email program to new heights.
- We have faced significant loss of business from SLA violations
- The lack of prompt customer support, even for large accounts, has tarnished SendGrid's reputation for our clients
- Will have to answer later
- Account has been put on hold before we sent any emails out
- They get better inboxing which means more profit.
- From what I’ve seen they do have nice stats reporting.
- I don’t get a lot of bounces or unsubscribes so they are contributing to thay I would
- Reduce time effort.
- Reduce investment to start.
- Increased user interaction.
- Reduce costs
- Only one tool instead of 3
- Transactional email sent automatically
- Designs easily converted to HTML code
- We've been actively corresponding with over 10K people using SendGrid and it is much cheaper than it would've been with MailChimp or similar email marketing providers.
- Scheduling email campaigns is convenient because you can do them in bulk and then you don't have to worry about your email marketing for a while :)
- They had no positives for our company.
- Wasted my money.
- Paid more than I should have.
- Wasted many hours of my time.
- They crippled my launch.
- Negative: causing us to untangle their systems with ours while we migrate as quickly as possible to other platforms.
- Negative: costing us hours and money while we continue to be ignored.
- Tracking the KPI's gives us clear understanding of success of the campaigns.
- Kind of brings marketing and engineering teams onto the same platform.
- We couldn’t run our email without SendGrid.
- We are a startup, and this is one of our only regular monthly costs. I don’t regret a dollar we’ve spent with them.
- As a marketing agency, it has been a very dependable tool for our marketing campaigns for our clients.
- Being a digital tool of creating newsletters it saves lot of time.
- It helps in growing my list size.
- Guided marketing to produce sales - positive for sure.
- Our clients experience significant ROI from their web forms - without receipt of forms, many of them would not still be in business.
- As a solution for clients' sites, we find SendGrid is a fast installation and a 1 stop problem solver, saving us man-hours.
- Up and running on a new app in a few minutes.
- No need to worry about configuration and deliverability like we would if building our own implementation.
- The ability to get messages to our customers automatically at the right time allowing us to convert more often.
- Streamlined processes so we're saving time every week.
- Allowed the team to be very powerful and agile, we can get more done then we could before as we have more time to focus on other core functions.
- Provided us with a starter email package.
- Easy to integrate API.
- Overall positive experience at the beginning stages.
- Collecting data via emails save a lot of money compared to collecting data by reaching out to people physically.
- It also helps us to increase our list size substantially in less time.
- We can reach out to new people via reference technique.
- Switching to Sendgrid has saved us over $3000/year compared to using other platforms.
- Sendgrid has saved us time as the process for creating email campaigns is so easy.
- Because of the time and financial savings, we have been able to spend more time/money on creating more appropriate marketing strategies which, in turn, has generated more revenue.
- It's ROI has been fantastic considering we are on the startup accelerator program which is insanely cheap/free, so it's costing no money at all.
- It hasn't added many direct dollars to our bottom line as we don't sell through Email API and transactional emails (leave that to marketing) but it has added credibility and that wow factor to make our company look bigger than we actually are.
- It has increased our engagement on the app by about 25% once we finished implementing the newly designed user sided emails and onboarding sequence.
- Being a part of SendGrid we have a 12-month credit because we participated in an accelerator program. When we get off the program we expect to pay around $150/month. This is a tiny amount compared to money we would have been paying with ActiveCampaign or Mailchimp. SendGrid has saved us tons of money as we continue to grow.
- With SendGrid we are now able to determine which promotional and transactional emails are working. In terms of open rate, CTR, A/B testing subject lines, copy, etc. We also are able get excellent support whenever we have a question or issue with our account.
- Being a mobile app company at first, retention is a major KPI. With SendGrid we launched a new onboarding email that sends a drip welcome sequence to our users. With this new email sequence we have increased our 1-week retention from 8% to 17%.