Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Twilio, and make your voice heard!
WhatsApp Business API
WhatsApp Business API
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Twilio is a Customer Engagement Platform that offers a suite of channel APIs, serverless tools, and fully-programmable solutions that can be rapidly deployed.
The vendor states the Twilio Customer Engagement Platform is used by over 10 million developers and 220,000 businesses worldwide to build customer engagement applications that grow engagement with their customers.
Common use cases include text marketing, Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVRs), alerts and notifications, and contact centers.
With Twilio’s Customer Engagement Platform, users can:
Power data-driven communications across all digital channels such as messaging, email, voice, video, and WhatsApp.
Develop one cohesive experience across all teams so that customers can experience a seamless conversation from the business.
Access tools to build, deploy, iterate, and scale customer engagement applications.
Build secure, and compliant customer engagement applications for customers in over 180 countries.
- Supported: Twilio Flex (Call/Contact Center)
- Supported: Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns
- Supported: Twilio SendGrid Email API
- Supported: Programmable Messaging
- Supported: Programmable Voice
- Supported: Programmable Video
- Supported: WhatsApp Business API
- Supported: Twilio Conversations
- Supported: Programmable Wireless (IoT)
- Supported: Super SIM
- Supported: Phone Numbers
- Supported: Short Codes
- Supported: Twilio Authy
- Supported: Developer Tools
|Supported Countries||We support 180 countries world-wide.|
- It helped us to send reminders of payments to our clients, this allowed the clients to be more aware of their payments and so decrease the late payment rate.
- It helped us to send positive messages to our clients to motivate them through the pandemic.
- It helps us to communicate with our clients that don't have internet or don't own a smartphone.
- Faster engagement with customers.
- Improved customer engagement with our marketing content.
- Improved efficiency with cross channel marketing.
- The gains we have achieved by using Twilio are remarkable: we have increased our ROI capacity by at least 50% since we started using the service, which raises our ROI amount by 1.
- We hope to continue working with Twilio and that the profits will continue to increase for the next working period.
- Increased Customer Experience
- Increased valuable feedback
- Streamlined workflows
- Twilio has helped hundreds of customers send SMS from Dynamics CRM -- this has helped our business tremendously
- Before Twilio, I was constantly missing messages or not able to reply right away
- We have earned the responsive badge on Facebook
- SMS sending feature is good
- MMS sending feature is also good
- Quick deployment
- Reliable service
- Compliance win
- Good pricing options based on features required
- Being able to contact (and reply to queries) on the channels those customers prefer
- Increased sales
- Increased communication
- More responses from prospective leads
- Increased positive relationships
- Increased first sales
- Increased repeat sales
- I don't think of any negative impacts. Rather, there are a lot of positive impacts for our company that has been provided by Twilio.
- Increased engagements
- Lowered our advertising spend - spend more money on current leads
- Compared to a prior SMS vendor, we measured a 10X decrease in customer service cases by adopting Twilio.
- Pricing wise, we are paying approximately 30% more than our previous vendor.
- More robust workflows.
- Complementary features in our SaaS product to be ahead of the competition.
- Twilio's high reliability helped us ensure we provide the best communication services to our customers.
- Twilio is capable of doing things that no other single platform can do. This helped us globalize Twilio's usage across our entire firm and save a huge amount of money that we used to spend procuring, implementing, and managing multiple platforms.
- Cohesive nature of Twilio helped us integrate our applications and systems with Twilio and most of the integrations were simple because of the rich API support of Twilio.
- Increased the Marketing campaign ROI
- Easy communication with the Prospect
- Data Security
- Customer satisfaction improved.
- Calls from customers to our service center reduced.
- Efficient phone number validation, thereby reducing fraudulent signups for our services.
- Faster engagement with our customers using sms and voip calls.
- Cross-channel conversations with our customers.
- Data centralization.
- Customer list management.
- Maintenance is handle[d] by Twilio freeing up my team.
- Not having to upgrade our on-prem solution is saving us a ton.
- Negative: the cost for numbers and telco and be pricey.
- On demand cellular data
- Ability to chat with customers via multiple channels (voice, chat, SMS)
- Appointment Reminders represent continuity of earning.
- Avoid paying ridiculously high amounts for another company to do this for you.
- Creating solutions that are currently not available in the market, hence are invaluable.
- Time saver
- Cost effective