https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/KZ/Bv/6QKOLLLMSL0R.PNGEasily Back Up and Restore DataWe use Free Gmail Backup to backup our emails and documents securely in case we lose our information somehow at some point. Free Gmail Backup is used by the whole department. It helps us protect our important data and documentations securely in a space that we can easily gain access to.,Secure storage for lots of emails and documents. Easily access your stored data.,No improvement suggestions that I can think of right now.,7,It has helped us store lots of confidential information. We can restore selected messages very easily and quickly within seconds.,An effective and convenient tool for backing up your emails.In my company we are using this software in every department. In todays tech world all companies are mostly dependent on computer technologies. We all are very much dependent on emails for our office related work and those emails are very important part of our communication. So we need to keep a backup of those emails for any kind of system failure or email hacking. This software is helping me to keep a regular backup of my emails.,It is very much consistent in backing up all my emails at regular intervals. It also backs up my contacts and drive. It keeps all my data in the cloud.,It doesn’t back any content in real time. Backup speed is not as fast as I expect. User Interface is not easy for non technical users.,8,Every email from my clients is very valuable for me and this software keeps a copy of those emails secured. Data is everything in todays digital market. So security of our data is a must. 6 months back my e-mail account has been hacked and that time this backup helped me to retrieve my account safely.,Spanning Backup for G Suite,Smallpdf, Sender.net, Google Drive, Canva, Zoho Campaigns, Zoho Forms, PDFfiller, TeamViewer, Google Charts, SendinBlueUpsafe Gmail Back is the topsWe use it as backup in case of power outages, losses in files, or accidental deletes. We use it across our entire organization. This tool helps us to address issues when files go missing, or when my team tries to delete emails that they shouldn't.,This tool allows us to always back up emails and files in case of power outages. Here in Florida we get them a lot and the backup batteries don't kick in. When workers try to hide emails that they shouldn't we can always go back and find them.,I really don't have any cons for this program. It's something every business should utilize. Only thing I can think of is sometimes you find things you don't necessarily want to.,10,We have caught employees lying about email usage in the past. ROI is high, always being able to track where your emails/ files go is important.,Apple iCloud,Dropbox for Business
Windows
Upsafe Free Gmail Backup

Upsafe Free Gmail Backup Reviews

Upsafe Free Gmail Backup
Filter 28 vetted Upsafe Free Gmail Backup reviews and ratings

January 15, 2019

Upsafe Free Gmail Backup Review: "Easily Back Up and Restore Data"

• Secure storage for lots of emails and documents.
  • Easily access your stored data.
  • No improvement suggestions that I can think of right now.
If your company is using a lot of G-suite products such as Gmail, Google Drive, etc..., it's easy to backup your important documentations and texts from email via Free Gmail Backup. You can also schedule your backup automatically. Very easy to use. One downside is this is only for Google users.
December 20, 2018

Upsafe Free Gmail Backup Review: "An effective and convenient tool for backing up your emails."

• It is very much consistent in backing up all my emails at regular intervals.
  • It also backs up my contacts and drive.
  • It keeps all my data in the cloud.
  • It doesn’t back any content in real time.
  • Backup speed is not as fast as I expect.
  • User Interface is not easy for non technical users.
In my job I can never afford to loose any of my emails because I have to keep all the financial records of my clients and their important financial documents in my email account. So I always emphasis on full security of my email account and always keep a back of it to make it disaster-proof. We use our email id on different different websites and systems so sometimes the risk of it being hacked increases. In that situation this backup helps a lot.
Kristin Page profile photo
October 13, 2016

Upsafe Free Gmail Backup Review: "Upsafe Gmail Back is the tops"

• This tool allows us to always back up emails and files in case of power outages. Here in Florida we get them a lot and the backup batteries don't kick in.
  • When workers try to hide emails that they shouldn't we can always go back and find them.
  • I really don't have any cons for this program. It's something every business should utilize. Only thing I can think of is sometimes you find things you don't necessarily want to.
Well Suited: weather issues, disciplinary actions, accidental deletes, or accidental file placements.
Read Kristin Page's full review

Upsafe Free Gmail Backup Scorecard Summary

About Upsafe Free Gmail Backup

UpSafe Free Gmail Backup is a solution for storing and backing up Gmail data.